Chapter 20

Big Bang

Chapter 20

 

Attending the Mnet Asian awards have always been a happy event for most artists. However, it is a sad event for big bang this year.

Sandara stood at the audience area, watching her label mates worriedly.

All of them were totally not in the mood for photo taking when they were walking down the red carpet. None of them were smiling and posing in front of the camera.

“I hope that this event will not ruin their image.”  Sandara thought to herself. Suddenly, a question asked by a reporter made Sandara felt her blood run cold.

“G Dragon, care to explain today’s fashion concept? It seems that you are wearing Seungri’s tuxedo. Are you copying Seungri’s fashion style since he is gone?”

Sandara felt her heart thumped madly as she surveyed G Dragon’s darkened expression.

G Dragon narrowed his eyes at the reporter, feeling his blood boiling in anger for insulting both he and Seungri. When G Dragon was about to lunged forward to hit the reporter, he felt TOP's hand hold onto the end of his tuxedo. TOP whispered to him.

"Just ignore him, G Dragon. Let’s proceed to the waiting room."

G Dragon calmed down a little and gave a 90 degree bow to the reporters before walking towards the waiting room with his band members following beside him, totally ignoring the reporters questions.

“What is wrong with big bang?”  The reporters murmured among themselves.

“This is bad.” Sandara thought to herself as she rushed towards the waiting room.

***

When Sandara entered the waiting room, what she saw in front of her made her blood boil in anger. All of them are sitting on the chair lifelessly.

“Sandara noona, I will highly appreciate it if you could just don’t say anything.” G Dragon said solemnly as he dropped his head into both hands.

“All of you are professionals in the entertainment industry. Is this the type of attitude you all are going to portray during the award ceremony?” Sandara asked angrily.

“Noona! I told you not to say anything didn’t I?!” G Dragon replied angrily as he stood up abruptly, causing the chair to fall on to the floor and glared at Sandara.

“How would you feel if one of the closest people in your life is gone?! Do you expect us to pretend that we are happy?!” G Dragon shouted at Sandara.

In one swift move, Sandara raised her hand and slapped G Dragon hard across the face. G Dragon was taken aback by the sudden and rather painful blow.

“Sandara noona!” TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang exclaimed as they stood up abruptly from their chairs.

Sandara looked at G Dragon, TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang before she replied sternly.

“We are entertainers. How could you change how others view of you when you can’t even control your own feelings? Aren’t entertainers supposed to touch other people with their talents? If you can’t control your own emotions how are you going to affect others?”

Sandara's simple statement had left everyone in the room speechless.

“Sandara noona, you are indeed YG hyung’s secret right hand man. I really need this wake up call. Thanks.” G Dragon smiled as he lifted his head to look at her.

G Dragon turned around and faced the rest of the band members.

“Let’s go and rock the stage as five one last time!”

***

“I am going to bet that our bodies are going to be sore the next day. We have been removing the decorations since this morning!” Jong hyun complained as he removed the decorations on the walls.

Seungri shook his head with a smile on his face at Jong hyun’s comment as he continued to remove the decorations on the walls.

“The Mnet Asian award is starting.” Jong hyun said as he went to the TV to record it down.

While the show was playing, Seungri took a glance of the show. The red carpet and the atmosphere seem familiar to him.

Suddenly, Seungri heard a voice in his head. “We are big bang!”

Seungri shook his head to remove the weird voice in his head. Thinking that he was dozing off while working, Seungri went to the coffee machine to make some coffee.

While Seungri was making coffee, he started to see flashy images of Tae Yang and 3 other people that he was certain that he had not seen them before.

'Wake up! Seungri pleaded to himself. 'Wake up, Seungri! Please wake up!'

Seungri shook his head once more but the voice and flashy images just keep appearing.

“V.I san.”

Seungri jerked and looked around at Jong hyun’s worried face. Jong hyun had touched him on his shoulder and had whispered his name, looking at him with concern.

"What's wrong?"Jong hyun asked in concern.

“Nothing, just a slight headache.” Seungri answered in a shaky voice.

“Do you want to take a break?” Jong hyun asked, his own eyes, fixed worriedly on his friend.

Seungri shook his head in response.

“I think I’ll just pack the magazines in the box instead.” Seungri replied in a shaky voice as he walked towards the magazine stand.

“Okay…”Jong hyun replied as he looked away reluctantly and resumed his task.

Seungri tried to calm his frantically beating heart as he started to take the magazines from the magazine stand and pack them neatly in the box.

While packing the magazines, a magazine cover caught his attention.

Seungri’s eyes widened with shock when he saw a picture of himself together with Tae Yang and 3 other people.

Seungri felt something crash inside him.

“This is impossible. If I am from big bang, Tae Yang would recognize me right away!” Seungri tried to reason with himself.

At that moment, G Dragon’s performance started playing on the TV. The familiar music made Seungri lifted his head to look at the TV.

When Seungri observed the features of the person performing right now, Seungri started to feel pain shooting through him.

Seungri gasped as the pain intensified.

“V.I san! V.I san, what’s wrong?”Jong hyun asked as he rushed to his side.

Seungri did not reply Jong hyun as he let out an agonising scream, while grabbing his head as it erupted in burning pain.