Chapter 1

Big Bang

I actually thought of publishing the 1st chapter in May. But I'm too excited to wait. haha. =)


Chapter 1

Under the snowy weather, there’s a little house filled with beautiful Christmas decorations. One could feel the warmth from this family with just one look. There’s a Christmas tree with many unique decorations and a big bang crown replacing the star which is usually placed on the top of the tree.  With one of the big bang songs, “Blue” playing, there’s a man around his early forties sitting comfortably on the sofa listening to the music he and his band members created during their singer days.

His concentration on listening to the song was disrupted when he heard the doorbell rang. Curiosity filled his expression as to who would come and visit him at such a late night on a Christmas day. When he approached the door, he heard a familiar voice saying “TOP! I’m in front of his house”.

Amusement filled TOP’s face when he opened the door when Seungri said “TOP! TOP! TOP!”

Realizing that TOP have opened the door and standing right in front of him, Seungri panicked when he caught a glance of TOP’s eyes and quickly said “TOP hyung.” Before he ended his phone conversation abruptly.

“ Looks like maknae is still the same after so many years.” TOP said amusingly as he welcomed Seungri into his house. On the other hand, Seungri just smiled embarrassingly as he entered TOP’s house. When Seungri entered the house, TOP noticed seungri holding a brown envelop in his hand.

Before TOP could speak, a little boy at the age of three entered in the living room. The little boy had the same black hair and facial features as his father. One could easily recognize that the boy is TOP’s son as the boy is totally a replica of TOP.

“Daddy, I can’t sleep. Can you tell me stories about big bang again?” The boy spoke in a sleepy tone as he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands tiredly.

TOP looked at Seungri apologically and excused himself when Seungri gave him a smile.

“Alrght! What does our little hero wants to hear tonight?” TOP carried his son in his arms with an obvious happiness expression written on his face.

Seungri watched TOP carry his son out of the living room enviously.

Once TOP and his son left the living room, Seungri stood in the middle of the living room looking at the marvellous Christmas decorations in awe.

Seungri walked towards a table filled with photo stands, acting and singing awards. While admiring the photos, a photo caught his attention. It is a photo of big bang during their younger days when they love to play the hamburger game.

Taking the photo from the table, Seungri sat on the sofa and looked at the picture.  From the picture, Seungri realized that time passed rather quickly.

With big bang’s song, “Blue “still playing, Seungri started to reminisce about the past.