Chapter 28

Big Bang

Chapter 28

 

At the end of the coffee house, Hyun Seng who was recording the whole scene, smiled at how successful his plan worked.

"Home run!" Hyun Seng whispered under his breath, the corners of his lips curved up as he imagined how Tae yang would praise him.

"Are you sure that you are really happy?"

With sudden alarm, Hyun Seng whirled around. Once his black eyes saw Eunhyuk standing beside him,he leapt to his feet, and glared at Eunhyuk.

“Yes, I am. Can’t you see that I smiled just now?” Hyun Seng said, lifting his pointed chin towards Eunhyuk’s direction.

"Oh, really?" Eunhyuk said kindly, his black eyes twinkling. "But, what I saw is a well-practiced face displaying emotions that you wanted to show, not your own feelings."

"Stop saying things as if you know everything!" Hyun Seng spat at him, his annoyance coming across now.

“I believe that you will do well with your upcoming musical. But, you must know and remember your own joy, anger, sorrow and pleasure. Don’t let external factors affect you.” Eunhyuk said,his eyes never left Hyun Seng’s gaze.

“Actually, you were researching about me just now, aren’t you?” Hyun Seng asked, his sharp eyes narrowing at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk simply looked at him, his penetrating gaze so unnerving.

“After all, V.I is one of my workers. It’s my duty for me to care about him. I believe that you've cared about someone before.”

Hyun Seng snapped, disliking where the conversation was headed, disliking the fact that Eunhyuk seemed to have the ability of making him lose all control, from even just the simplest of questions.

“If you cared about V.I, why didn’t you ask me to delete what I just recorded?” Hyun Seng said suddenly, his black eyes flashing as he showed Eunhyuk his phone.

“I believe that you will keep the recording to yourself.” Eunhyuk replied confidently.

"What makes you think this way?” Hyun Seng said hotly, furious that Eunhyuk still had no change in reaction.

“I saw what you did to V.I. All you did was just state the facts about big bang’s past. You could have fabricated everything to make V.I hate himself more. But, you didn’t. From this, I believe that you are actually not a bad person.”

Hyun Seng didn't move or speak, but kept his gaze locked with Eunhyuk.

"I advise that you be cautious in the people you trusted."Eunhyuk spoke while watching Hyun Seng’s face closely.

Hyun Seng had enough.

“I don't need your advice!" he hissed at Eunhyuk before he walked out of the coffee house.

“V.I, I can see a thorny path in front of you.” Eunhyuk sighed and thought to himself before he proceeds to walk to Seungri’s room.

***

The door to the coffee house opened and Sandara walked in the coffee house. Noticing the tense atmosphere in the coffee house and a pool of blood on the floor, Sandara walked towards G Dragon.

“G Dragon, what is going on?” Sandara asked worriedly.

Before G Dragon could answer, Jong hyun interrupted, his eyes fixed on G Dragon with intense fierce hate.

“Your friend over here, hit V.I san, making him injured in the process.”

“What! That pool of blood belongs to Seungri?” Sandara said, turning to G Dragon. "How could you do that?" Sandara spoke while glaring at G Dragon.

G Dragon looked dreadfully uncomfortable as he struggled to answer her.

“That was an accident.”” G Dragon explained.

G Dragon saw the glare intensify in Sandara’s eyes.

"Oh, come on Sandara noona, you know I would never hurt someone like that intentionally." G Dragon pleaded.

 Sandara bit her lip worriedly as she looked at the pool of blood in front of her.

“I have to see Seungri.” Sandara said worriedly as she looked at Jong hyun.

Jong hyun nodded his head.

“He’s upstairs, 2nd room to the right.” Jong hyun replied.

Before Sandara walked up the stairs, Jong hyun spoke once more.

“I feel that both of you should know something. V.I san had lost his memories.”

At that, Sandara instantly whipped her head around. Unable to believe what she had just heard. On the other hand, G Dragon just stood there, trying to digest what Jong hyun said.

“No wander he asked me those questions.” G Dragon thought to himself.

After a moment of silence, G Dragon looked up at Sandara.

“Sandara noona, you go upstairs and check on Seungri.” G Dragon instructed while Sandara nodded her head and proceeds to Seungri’s room.

 After seeing Sandara walked up the stairs, G Dragon turned and looked at Jong hyun firmly.

“I believe that you had some explanation to do too.”

***

Thud! Thud! Thud!

"V.I? Are you okay?" Eunhyuk spoke worriedly.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

"V.I. Open the door." Eunhyuk spoke once more.

Seungri ignored the knocking. He ignored the questions, coming from the other side of the bathroom door. He ignored it all, as he stood at the sink, one hand gripped around the edge of the wash basin, the other held a towel pressed tightly on his arm. Slowly, he pulled the towel away and groaned. It was soaked through with blood. He threw the towel into the sink, while he grabbed the second towel, and pressed it against his arm.

Seungri pushed the towel harder against the cut, stifling his grunt of pain.

The ache was starting to overwhelm his senses, so much that he wanted to go to the hospital. But he squashed the idea as soon as it came. Seungri hated hospitals. That place will be the last place that he will go to.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung opened.

Seungri instantly whipped his head around, shocked to see Eunhyuk in front of him.

“How? I…I…I thought I locked the door.” Seungri said, a serious expression crossing his face.

“I am the master of this place.” Eunhyukreplied lamely as he showed Seungri the key he was holding.

"How you feeling?" Eunhyuk asked in concern.

Seungri pulled the towel away and examined the cut. It looked like the bleeding had slowed down a little. Before Seungri could reach out to the nearby bandage, Eunhyuk held on to Seungri’s uninjured arm and dragged him into the bed room.

***

Seungri sat on the side of the bed as he sees Eunhyuk took the first aid box from the cabinet.

“Let’s see that arm of yours" Eunhyuk said quietly.

Eunhyuk took the blood soaked cloth away from Seungri's arm and opened the first aid kit, taking out various items to tend to the wound. Seungri just watched as grit his teeth, enduring the pain while Eunhyuk silently cleaned the wound and dressed it in a proper bandage.

"Here, have these." Eunhyuk handed the pain relief pills and a cup of water to Seungri.

Seungri swallowed the pills silently and handed the cup to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk took the cup and sat next to Seungri.

"I saw what happened just now."

Seungri didn't reply, so Eunhyuk continued.

“I believe that the reason why you came to Korea is to find your memories. Since G Dragon had come to bring you back, why don’t you give him and the rest of big bang a chance?”

Seungri looked away as he felt his stomach flip in anxiety.

“After all, you belonged to YG entertainment. Who knows, you might get to find more of your memories there.”

Seungri looked up to meet Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“I am not going back to a place where there is a gangster, a murderer and a drug addict.” Seungri answered.

“I’m scared of knowing what kind of person I am before I lost my memories too.” Seungri said without really meaning to say those words out aloud.

Eunhyuk stilled for a moment before forcibly relaxing again. When Eunhyuk noticed Sandara standing outside the door, he patted Seungri on the shoulder before getting up to go.

“Why don’t you let this pretty lady answer your questions while you decide whether you want to go back to YG entertainment?” Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face before leaving the room.

“Pretty lady?” Seungri frowned at the word. There are no females in this coffee house.

When Seungri lifted up his head, he felt the air around him vanish as he saw Sandara in front of him. His eyes focused on her and her alone.