Chapter 31

Big Bang

Chapter 31

 

G Dragon paced outside the dormitory and took out his phone occasionally to check the time while he bit his lip in worry.

G Dragon was forcing himself to believe that Seungri was pulling a prank on him. He looked lost as he sat on the pavement with his head bowed. He kept on thinking about what he would do if he lost Seungri. How would he face Sandara, the rest of the big bang members and president YG?

Just then, the sounds of footsteps walking towards his direction caught his attention. G Dragon lifted up his head and realised that the footsteps belongs to Seungri. The relief of seeing Seungri safe and sound flooded into him. G Dragon stood up and studied Seungri for a few seconds. Seungri looked as if he had run for miles and he had a look of utter despair on his face.

At once G Dragon felt his relief turn into anger. How could Seungri just leave him like that? Didn't Seungri realise how worried he was? Didn’t Seungri know how scared he was for losing him again?

Seungri looked away from G Dragon and headed for the door to enter the dormitory. He wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone.

"Why did you do that?" G Dragon asked, his voice shaking with emotion.

"Do what?" Seungri answered tiredly, without looking at him.

That seemed to bring G Dragon out of his stunned silence.

“You left me with a group of fan girls at Dongdaemun! Don’t you think you should feel sorry about what you had done?”  G Dragon asked as his temper got a hold of him.

Seungri didn't have the mood to respond to G Dragon. He was still standing near the door and had his eyes focused on the door knob. He was caught up in a whirlwind of emotions right now. The fact that everyone thought Seungri is dead is still fresh in his mind. The confusion of what kind of person he was still haunts him. The question on whether the public would accept him if he suddenly appeared alive once again kept running in his head.

Seungri turned his head to look at G Dragon coldly.

“No, why should I?” Seungri asked, trying to grab at the last string of patience within him.

G Dragon didn't respond. He took a few steps nearer and stood before Seungri, a hard look on his face. G Dragon had now had enough. He had been enduring Seungri’s cold behaviour and he could feel his will to stay cool losing little by little.

"Drop the attitude, Seungri!" G Dragon snapped, unable to hold back the anger any longer.

“Why? The name, drug addict is not enough and you want me to add abuser to your name as well?” Seungri replied icily.

 G Dragon had had about enough. He slammed Seungri hard against the door.

“Because you have lost your memories, I am telling this so that you could keep this in mind You can call me drug addict or abuser as you like because I am willing to put up with this attitude of yours. You can call TOP hyung a gangster if you want him to bash you up. But, you can never call Dae Sung a murderer.”

Before Seungri could reply, a voice interrupted their fight.

“G Dragon hyung, what is going on?”

G Dragon and Seungri turned their heads and saw Dae Sung and TOP standing an arm length away from them.

G Dragon didn't answer. He moved away from Seungri but still keeping his eyes fixed on Seungri. TOP and Dae Sung looked at the boy standing in front of G Dragon, seeing him properly this time. The dark haired boy turned his face slightly towards them, staring at them before his eyes travelled back to G Dragon.

"Oh, God!" Dae Sung choked out. "Seungri…?"

TOP didn't say a word but continued to stare at the Seungri, not daring to believe what he saw before him.

***

There’s only one word that could describe the situation they are in right now, awkward.

The four of them seated around the table waiting for Tae Yang to return to the dormitory, but the tension was thicker than ever. Dae Sung looked like he wanted to say something to Seungri but TOP placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Dae Sung slumped in his seat and looked miserably at the ground. Seungri noticed but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" Tae Yang asked as soon as he got back to the dormitory. When Tae Yang glanced at the table, the sight of Seungri in front of him, made him felt his heart flutter uncomfortably. What was Seungri doing here? Tae Yang had heard Seungri said that he would not return to YG entertainment from the video Hyun Seng showed him. What made Seungri changed his mind? Does that mean that Hyun Seng had failed in his mission now?

G Dragon's words brought him back to reality. "Tae yang, don’t just stand there. Come over here."

Tae Yang forced himself to push away the memory of what he had seen in the video as he walked towards the table, keeping a well-practiced face devoid of any emotion when he saw Seungri looking at him.

"I think a thorough explanation is in order." TOP said rather firmly after few awkward silent minutes.

Everyone looked at Seungri, waiting for him to explain why he went missing for 3 years. But Seungri wasn't going to be doing the explaining. That much was clear from his expression. He had a rough day today and he can’t wait to retire for the day. Seungri closed his eyes and rubbed at his forehead, trying to ward off the headache that was building there.

Nervously, G Dragon cleared his throat.

“I think Seungri should retire for the day. He had a rough day today. Let me do the explanation instead.”

TOP nodded his head in understanding.

“Seungri’s room had not been cleaned in ages. Where will he be spending the night before the caretaker comes and clean up the room?”

G Dragon gave Seungri a calculating look before coming to a decision.

“Mines.”

Seungri’s face twisted in anger when he heard G Dragon said that he will be spending the night in his room.

“I would rather spend the night on the streets than spend the night with you.” Seungri said harshly as he glared at G Dragon with renewed vehemence.

“After what you had done to my arm, I would very much like to cherish my remaining life in this world.” Seungri said, injecting the subtle disdain into his words.

"Seungri" G Dragon started with a sigh, "I already told you. That was an accident. I would never have done something like that to you intentionally." G Dragon explained, trying to hide the hurt in his voice.

“Accident or not, it is a fact that my arm is in this state is because of you.” Seungri said furiously.

"Seungri" G Dragon breathed, "Can we please not fight?" he asked, "I'm tired of butting heads with you and half the time, I don't even know why we're fighting."

Before Seungri could reply, TOP cut in.

“If you don’t want to spend the night in G Dragon’s room, whose room do you want?” TOP asked.

Seungri's eyes darted back and forth between Tae Yang and Dae Sung. He had lots of questions to ask Tae Yang but he could not forget the flustered look on G Dragon’s face when he called Dae Sung a murderer.  That alone made Seungri curious about Dae Sung.

Seungri weighed his decision carefully before answering.

“Him.” Seungri replied as he uses his index finger and pointed straight at Dae Sung.

Dae Sung’s mouth dropped in surprise and his eyes went wide, making his expression of being surprise and shock clearly visible when he saw Seungri pointed his finger at him.

Dae Sung and Seungri have always been awkward and Seungri’s sudden decision of spending the night in his room shocked him greatly.

"What the hell!" Dae Sung said in shock.

TOP, Tae Yang and G Dragon couldn't help but agree with that statement.

 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/207363/drabbles-one-shots-and-short-stories-of-big-bang-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top

 

LOL! My name had been featured in this person's story.