Chapter 34

Big Bang

 

Chapter 34

 

Sandara watched silently at Seungri and G Dragon who are sitting in front of her in a café. She shook her head at how awkward both of them are behaving. G Dragon is eating his sandwhich by holding the knife and fork in a weird position and Seungri is playing with his iced mocca with the straw.

Sandara shook her head and picked up her drink, taking a long sip.

“What are you thinking?” G Dragon asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking whether the coffee here is better or the coffee at the place Seungri stayed at is better." Sandara commented, raising her glass and glanced at Seungri.

At the mentioned of Café Latte, Seungri’s eyes lit up.

“Of course the coffee at Café Latte is better!” Seungri said quickly to Sandara.

 G Dragon didn't give his opinion. He just picked up his fork and removed the olives in the sandwhich. G Dragon privately agreed with Seungri, Café Latte is better. At least the decorations there are much more interesting.

Sandara smiled at Seungri’s comment as she twisted a lock of black hair around her finger distractedly.

"I have brought you around YG building." Sandara sat up a little straighter. "What do you think of YG entertainment?” she asked Seungri.

Seungri shrugged.

"It looks like a nice place to work at." Seungri answered after thinking for a while.

After a while, it didn’t take long for Seungri and Sandara to start talking and laughing at each other’s comments.

 Both of them were in their own world that they didn’t notice G Dragon looking at Seungri and Sandara. The way they interacted made G Dragon felt tears sting at his eyes as he imagined, that this was what life would have been like if Seungri had not lost his memories. It looks as if the sociable Seungri, he knew is back.

G Dragon shook his head, trying to remove every single negative thought in his mind. He was relieved to see that Seungri seemed to have forgotten all about the fight that happened the previous day.

G Dragon loved the carefree and happy scene in front of him that he held tightly to those moments, memorizing every detail in his mind.

"G Dragon?"

G Dragon blinked, finally registering that Sandara had been talking to him. "Yeah?"

"You looked like you were in another world," Sandara said, smiling slightly. "What were you thinking about?"

"Just…about the next big bang album," G Dragon said lamely. "Since Seungri is back, I feel that this is the appropriate time to record a new album."

Seungri's head turned and he looked in surprise at G Dragon. Before Seungri could speak, a voice interrupted him.

“Sandara noona?”

Seungri paused for only a moment before he looked over to his right, where the call came from. Sandara and G Dragon, glanced around as well.

They all saw a young dark haired and muscular man making his way towards Sandara with a bright smile on his face. He looked rather tall and manly looking.

"Oh my God, Sandara noona, it is you! How have you been?" the guy asked smiling widely.

To Seungri’s and G Dragon’s surprise, Sandara stood up and smiled at the guy warmly.

"Wooyoung," Sandara greeted, "hi."

Sandara moved forward a step and Wooyoung was suddenly hugging her like an old and dear friend.

Seungri's mouth dropped open at the intimate hug and he turned to look at G Dragon, who had his eyes narrowed and fixed on Sandara and Wooyoung.

As quick as it was initiated, the hug was over and Sandara and Wooyoung stood facing each other, smiling.

"How have you been?" Sandara asked.

"Good, I've been good." Wooyoung answered.

Wooyoung was studying Sandara, looking at her up and down. "Damn noona, you look younger every time I see you!" Wooyoung commented.

Sandara laughed at his comments as she ran a quick hand through her hair.

"Thank you." Sandara replied with a grin. Instead of leaving after his greeting with Sandara, Wooyoung took a nearby chair and sat at the space between Seungri and Sandara.

G Dragon and Seungri hated the way Wooyoung is behaving in front of Sandara.Both of them hated Wooyoung for hugging Sandara just now and the way he talked sounds so rude in their ears.  Out of fury, G Dragon slammed the knife in his hand down so loudly that the plate must have cracked. On the other hand, Seungri spilled his ice mocca at the same time, silently wishing that it was hot mocca instead.

"Oh my god!" Woo young cried out, shocked that the spilled mocca splattered on his jeans.

"I'm sorry, noona," Seungri said quietly, staring down at the wonderful masterpiece he had created as a frantic Wooyoung tried to save his jeans by wiping the mess with tissuses. "I elbowed it by accident."

"I’m so sorry." Sandara apologized to Wooyoung before she left her seat to get more tissues.

After Sandara walked a distance away from them, Seungri gave a slight cough to get Wooyoung’s attention.

Wooyoung lifted up his head and noticed Seungri and G Dragon looking at him.

"I didn't realise both of you were with Sandara noona." Wooyoung said.

Seungri just rolled his eyes at Wooyoung’s reply while G Dragon’s eyes narrowed to slits, feeling insulted by the second.

Wooyoung eyes widened as he look at Seungri the second time.

“Seungri? Is that you? What happened to you?” Wooyoung asked.

Seungri ran a hand through this hair cooly.

"Yeah, something just happened" Seungri answered coldly. He don’t wish to waste his breath explaining about his disappearace to Wooyoung.

Woo young looked at Seungri intensely and then smiled a little.

“ Anyway, 2PM’s next album is coming out next month. Do remember to support okay?”

Seungri smiled at Wooyoung and faced G Dragon.

“G Dragon hyung, do you think our new album can be completed within a month? We need to kick 2PM out of the charts.”

Wooyoung’s was shocked when he heard what Seungri said.

“Impossible! There’s no way that you could complete an album within a month!”

“Why not?” G Dragon answered as confidently as he could. “I’m not called a genius for nothing.”

Seungri smiled as Wooyoung’s face started to turn pale.

“But, we are willing to delay the release of our album if you could do something for us.” Seungri said slowly to Wooyoung.

"What?" Wooyoung asked, his lips pinched in a small frown.

“Stay away from Sandara noona. If we found out that you told anyone what we said to you today, we will make sure that we will release every single album the same time as you do.” G Dragon warned.

Then, without a single word, Wooyoung left the café as quickly as he could.

"Where’s Wooyoung?" Sandara asked as she returned with more tissues.

Seungri and G Dragon shrugged their shoulders.

"Don't know."

Before Sandara could ask any more questions, G Dragon stood up from his seat and walked out of the café.

“Let’s go. Teddy hyung might scream at me if I am away for too long.”

Once they were outside, Seungri turned to face G Dragon.

“G Dragon hyung, do we do that in the past too?”

G Dragon grinned, chuckling quietly as he knew what Seungri was talking about.

“Yup, always”

Seungri smiled, his eyes twinkling at G Dragon.

“Looks like I need time to get to know you once again.”

G Dragon smiled as he slung an arm around Seungri's shoulder and walked towards Sandara’s direction.

“I am willing to give you a lifetime to know me once again.”