Chapter 12

Big Bang

 

Chapter 12

Somewhere in Korea…

Hyun Seng squinted against the sharp glare of the sun. He looked around himself and saw that he was standing on a cliff. There doesn't seem to be any sign of any type of life here at all. Most importantly, the place reminds him of where he pushed Seungri down the cliff.

Just a few steps ahead of him was a young man.

Hyun Seng spotted him and for a moment he stared at the young man. He took in the familiar appearance, tall lean figure, black hair, handsome features and striking black eyes. Hyun Seng was taken aback as he caught the sight of the black eyes. The young man had looked over at Hyun Seng and as their eyes met, Hyun Seng felt a thrill of familiarity hit him. The young man looked at Hyun Seng with a smile on his face.

“Hello Hyun Seng….”

The scene faded and Hyun Seng found himself staring up at the white ceiling of his bedroom. He shot up in his bed, his breathing short and difficult. He was drenched in cold sweat and his hair was sticking to his head. Ever since the incident he had with Seungri, his dreams were taken over by images of Seungri.

He had the similar dream for 3 years. The producing director and this made Hyun Seng’s feel like he is living in hell. He had a hard time being happy in front of people when he is not happy at all. However, Hyun Seng managed to endure and live all because of one person, Tae Yang.

Tae yang is the only person that had been always by his side. Ever since Tae Yang helped him by not revealing that he is the one who pushed Seungri down the cliff, Hyun Seng felt that he is greatly in debt to Tae Yang.

Hyun Seng took a few deep breaths to calm himself. He pushed himself to sit up in his bed. Pulled his legs towards his body and hugged his legs as he muttered repeatedly.

 “I have never pushed Seungri down the cliff. “

“I have not seen or met Seungri in Japan.”

***

Somewhere in Japan…

“One and two, three and four.”

“One, two”

As expected,Jong hyun and Seungri managed to pass the audition and qualifying round. Now, what they had left is the final round.

 Days went by as Jong hyun and Seungri are practising their dance for the upcoming final round of the dance tournament that will be taking place in less than a week.

Determined to win the tournament, Jong hyun and Seungri practised with every single free time they have.

Their practises were intense and nothing like anyone could imagine.

They practise their dance moves on sand, with the shadow acting as their mirror. They even practise when they are hanging some fishes in the open air, making preserved fishes. Even though their practice was tough, both of them enjoyed it.

Deciding that they would be using, y back by Justin Timberlake for the competition, Jong hyun is surprized that Seungri could create dance moves that are unique yet cool at the same time. Not everyone could have the ability to choreograph dance moves like that even if they wished for it.

“Let’s take a break.”

 Jong hyun said breathlessly as he lay on the sand.

Feeling Seungri lying beside him, Jong hyun turned his head a little to face Seungri.

“With this amount of intense practising, I hope that we would really win the competition.”

“Yup, I hope we would.”

Seungri replied with a smile on his face.

A few minutes passed in silence. Seungri kept his eyes fixed straight in front of him.

“I remembered you replied Lee Teuk –san that you would never join in this dance competition. “

"You're right."Jong hyun said simply.

Seungri turned his head and looked at Jong hyun.

“What made you changed your mind?”

Jong hyun turned his head and looked at Seungri.

“Because of you.”

Seungri’s expression softened as he looked at Jong hyun.

“Thank you.”

 ***

The day of the final dance tournament…

“Tae Yang hyung!”

Hyun Seng hugged Tae Yang from the back, surprising Tae Yang.

“Woah!  That’s a surprise! What brought you here?”

Tae Yang asked in genuine surprise.

“How can I miss the chance of seeing my favourite hyung being a judge in a dance tournament?”

Hyun Seng replied with a smile on his face.

Tae Yang smiled at him in response.

“The tournament is starting, go and get a seat.”

Tae Yang gave Hyun Seng a gentle push on the back ushering him to go.

Hyun Seng gave him a smile and a thumbs up before walking towards the audience area.

When Tae Yang walked to his seat, his smile disappeared from his face.

“How I wish that G Dragon would come and see me be a judge in a dance tournament.”

***

“Now, we will have the next team to perform on the stage. Give a round of applause!”

The announcer spoke with energy and vibe.

Tae Yang had enjoyed his role as a judge in this tournament greatly. He felt great that there are many talented dancers performing in this tournament.

Tae Yang was playing with his pen when he was looking though the particulars of the next performing team. Tae Yang felt curious of one contestant when he saw the name, V.I. Everything on the particulars form is blank except for the name, V.I and address.

When Tae Yang lifted up his head, the pen in his hand fell.