Chapter 26

Big Bang

Chapter 26

 

“Okay, you may sit here till we start our business.” Eunhyuk replied politely.

When Seungri was about to follow Eunhyuk into the kitchen to prepare for their business,Hyun Seng reached out and grabbed Seungri’s arm, stopping Seungri from walking towards Eunhyuk.On instinct, Eunhyuk turned around and looked at Hyun Seng, his scrutinizing eyes never straying from Hyun Seng.  Eunhyuk had a feeling that Hyun Seng is not here just for coffee.

Noticing that Eunhyuk is looking at him, Hyun Seng let go of his grip from Seungri’s arm.

“Why? I know that you are not open for business yet. But, I am still your customer. Is it wrong for me to ask for some customer service?” Hyun Seng said nonchalantly.

Eunhyuk‘s eyes narrowed as he inspected the black pair in front of him.

“V.I, go to the kitchen and prepare…..”

“Is it that difficult for V.I to entertain me? After all, you are just a few steps away from the kitchen.” Hyun Seng interrupted.

Before Eunhyuk could reply, Hyun Seng placed an arm on Seungri’s shoulders, making Seungri froze uncomfortably.

“Besides, what can happen over here?” Hyun Seng replied with a smile on his face.

Eunhyuk gave Hyun Seng a calculating look before he disappeared into the kitchen.

Seungri watched, wide-eyed as Eunhyuk disappeared into the kitchen, leaving only him and Hyun Seng in the coffee house.

Satisfied with the silence, Hyun Seng his dry lips and used one of his hands to grab on to the pen knife in his pocket.

"Goodbye, Seungri." Hyun Seng thought to himself. When Hyun Seng was about to take the pen knife out of his pocket, the pictures on the wall caught his attention. A new idea just struck his mind.

While Hyun Seng walked towards the wall and looked at the pictures on the wall, Seungri just stood behind Hyun Seng. But the longer he stood there, the uneasier he felt. Images from his nightmare kept coming back to him.

Seungri shook his head vigorously to remove the images in his head. But the guy in front of him reminds him too much about the guy in the nightmare.

But abruptly, Hyun Seng’s words brought him back to reality. "V.I, do you know who they are?”

Seungri forced himself to push away the guy in his nightmare that was haunting his thoughts so that he could focus on Hyun Seng. "What is it?"

“Do you know who they are?” Hyun Seng asked again as he pointed to a picture.

Seungri swallowed heavily, his heart thudding at his insides when he looked at the picture Hyun Seng was pointing at.

“Big Bang.” Seungri replied weakly.

"Yup." Hyun Seng said, his eyes clouding over.

“They are a group of devils.” Hyun Seng was unable to keep the scorn from his voice. “It’s a pity that no one knows what happened to the 5th member of that group. After all, he is known as the troublemaker.”

Seungri couldn't help the sense of dread building within him.

“What? What do you mean?” Seungri asked.

Hyun Seng turned to face the picture and pointed at a member.

“This guy is known as TOP. He was a rebellious kid. Even though TOP claims that he is no longer rebellious, everyone knows that a leopard never changes its spots.”

Knowing that Seungri is still listening to him, Hyun Seng pointed to another member.

“This guy is Dae Sung. He may look like an angel on the outside. But, you will be shock if you knew that he was involved in a numerous of car accidents. He even killed someone in the latest car accident.”

“This guy is G Dragon. He is the devil king of this group. Not only had he been accused of plagiarism, even the Korean Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs even have to send prosecutors to investigate on him for violating laws on obscene performances. Recently, it was reported that G-Dragon had tested positive for smoking .”

Seungri stood listening to all the words that were coming out of Hyun Seng's mouth. Seungri felt his heart thump so hard, his chest was beginning to hurt.

“Stop.” Seungri said quietly.

Ignoring Seungri, Hyun Seng carried on.

“This guy is Tae Yang…”

Decided not hear anymore, Seungri turned his back and walked away.

“As for the 5th and missing member from the picture, Seungri.” Seungri stopped in his tracks and looked at Hyun Seng.

“Even though there are no reports on the crimes he did, one could easily see what kind of person he is.” Hyun Seng replied as he showed Seungri his phone. Wanted to know more about himself, Seungri approached Hyun Seng even though his gut feeling kept telling him to leave.

Seeing that Seungri is looking at his phone, Hyun Seng started to show some clips in his phone.

“Birthday, birthday, it’s his birthday! Top, Top, Top!”

Seungri clenched his fist tightly, unable to believe that he was such an ill-mannered person.

Seungri felt his world spin as he listened to the grilling meat story. He started to hate himself. He can’t believe that he was such an arrogant and ill-mannered person.

“It’s not true!” Seungri shouted, clenching his head.

A sudden rush of memories flooded into Seungri 's mind and Seungri felt himself being thrown into a stream of memories.

Flashes of different scenes appeared in his mind.

He saw himself in a grilling meat restaurant with 6 people. A memory where he said that he don’t know how to grill meat. Another flash or memory and Seungri saw himself talking on the phone with him saying TOP, TOP, TOP. Another memory, Seungri saw himself with the rest of the big bang members in a talk show talking about his obsession for ography.

The memories were too much for him to handle that Seungri fell onto the ground and sat on the floor, breathing heavily as he tried to come to terms with what he had just seen.

"It can't be true…It can't be true. These memories, they…they don't make any sense!" Seungri kept muttering to himself as he hugged himself.

Hyun Seng was unable to keep his lips from curling when he sees Seungri’s broken form.

“Indeed, emotional pain is much painful than physical pain.” Hyun Seng thought to himself as he enjoys the scene in front of him.

At that moment, Hyun Seng heard the door in the coffee house opened. Hyun Seng turned his head and saw G Dragon entered the coffee house.

Hyun Seng’s eyes were alight as he devoured the scene, completely enthralled by what is going to happen in front of him. Hyun Seng went to the corner of the coffee house, took a seat and took out his phone to record the scene.

“Tae Yang hyung, I bet that you are going to be so proud of me.” Hyun Seng whispered to himself, a smirk on his face.