Chapter 51

Big Bang

Chapter 51

 

Hyun Seng let out a long sigh as he lay back against the limousine seat. It was a content sigh as he neared the interview site. Things seemed to have gotten quite heated after Tae Yang attacked Seungri that night, so he thought this would be a good time for him to make a move too. Hyun Seng moved his fingers and threw a tendril of dark red hair away from his face as he watched the town go by. He simply scoffed and went back to read the document in his hand, examining it down to the smallest letter. He had deliberately asked the reporter to invite Seungri to do the interview with him, stating that readers will be more interested in the interview due to the past relationship he had with Seungri, and he couldn't believe that Seungri would accept it.

When the limousine was stopped and his door was opened, an evil looking smirk spread across his face as he stepped out of the limousine and walked towards the building where the interview will be held. Whatever was the reason that made Seungri agreed to have an interview with him wasn’t important all. One thing was certain is that it will be an interesting interview that will guarantee some kind of entertainment to him.

***

Seungri was seated in the back of the limousine, barely jostled by the smooth movements of the road passing by as he gazed out of the window, watching the scenery as it flew by the clear glass, the never ending miles of trees along with the rare secluded buildings and even fewer people as the journey continued, the minutes ticking by at an annoyingly slow pace, leaving him feeling unusually bored and lonely.

It seemed like an eternity until he was pulled out of his own thoughts, his head twisting to the side to acknowledge the cause of his distraction, meeting a pair of tired black eyes that were partially concealed by strands of pink hair.

"Seungri, are you going to be alright? This is your first official interview after being away for 3 years… “G Dragon spoke worriedly, his throat slightly hoarse from the lack of speaking over the past hours. Both of them had been strangely silent during the journey, except for a few passing words from G Dragon on the dos and don’t for an interview.

Seungri gave G Dragon a reassuring smile. "Of course, it’s only an interview."

"Are you sure?" G Dragon asked anxiously.

Seungri nodded his head in response.

 “G Dragon Hyung, I am not a kid anymore. Aren’t you getting too worried over something like this?” Seungri replied calmly yet his eyes were blazed with firm determination, “Or is G Dragon Hyung suggesting that I can’t even handle a simple interview like this?”

G Dragon tightened his lips, unpleased, yet unhappily agreed. "Fine. Do whatever you wish, Seungri. By the way, I will be busy making some final touches for my upcoming solo album, just call manager hyung after you are done with the interview. Alright?”

"Sure," Seungri replied as he offered G Dragon a polite smile after he got out of the car."See you later, G Dragon Hyung.”

G Dragon waved hesitantly. "See you, Seungri."

After Seungri sees the limousine drives away from him, a small shiver ran down his spine as he felt the air hit him, welcoming the cold feeling against his skin as he looked up at the building where the interview will be held in front of him. The thought of destroying Hyun Seng brought a soft smrik on Seungri’s face.

“Here I come, Hyun Seng Hyung.”

***

Seungri entered the interview site with a carefully measured smile with calmly hooded eyes, the appearance of a perfect refined gentleman as he took in the surroundings around him. There are lots of cameras around, giving an obvious setting that there will be some photos being taken for the interview as well.

"Seungri," Hyun Seng opened his arms with an haughty grin, dressed in a black suit and a navy silk tie with red and white stripes from thom browne around his pale neck as he spun around when he sensed Seungri's presence treading into the interview site. "You have come. I was waiting for you quite diligently. I was worried that you would have suddenly decided not to appear for the interview."

Seungri accepted his embrace as they touched briefly and quickly at the door. "Why would I do that?" Seungri chuckled lightly as it were a fair dinner table joke and replied sincerely. "It’s totally an honor to be interviewed with you.”

"Really?" Hyun Seng's eyes narrowed focused so intensely on Seungri as though he wished to comprehend the complexity of Seungri's soul or the truth behind the mocking smirk. "I am glad to hear that."

"Good morning!"

Seungri and Hyun Seng turned around and looked up at the bright greeting, and saw the reporter walking and smiling happily towards them.

“Let’s start the interview shall we?”

"Okay!" Seungri and Hyun Seng answered enthusiastically.

Things were finally getting interesting.

***

When Seungri and Hyun Seng sat down, the reporter turned towards Seungri with a friendly smile and finally spoke, fingers wiggled with anticipation.

“Seungri, since I just completed a solo interview with Hyun Seng moments ago, I am going to have a solo interview with you.”

 “Sure,” Seungri agreed with a smile, nodding his head politely.

 “It had been 3 years since you disappeared from the entertainment industry. Could you explain what happened to you?”

Seungri thought for a moment, before moving his gaze towards the reporter.

"It’s hard to explain what happened to me…" Seungri replied, running a hand through his disarrayed hair, "Let’s say that something bad had happened to me and I was lucky to appear right in front of you and have this interview."

"Oh…is that so…" the reporter asked simply and looked at Seungri curiously.”Could you tell us in details about it?”

Seungri sensed Hyun Seng started to tense, his darkening aura pressing into the interview site, but Seungri was quick to respond, though his challenging gaze remained on Hyun Seng.

“I had an accident, a really bad one in Japan. I remembered that I fell down a cliff.” Seungri said calmly, picking out the delicious pieces of what the reporter would be pleased to hear. “When I think about it, I feel that it is a miracle that I managed to survive from the fall.”

The reporter looked almost pitifully at Seungri. When the reporter was about to speak, the reporter was interrupted by the Hyun Seng's voice.

“I think this interview is getting out of the topic we intended to talk about.” Hyun Seng continued as he met Seungri's eyes unflinchingly.”It’s time that we get back to topic shouldn’t we?”

“I apologized for getting out of topic," Seungri relied lightly. "I was just trying my best after being away from the entertainment industry for 3 years. I thought that the readers will be pleased to know what happened to me."

"It’s okay," Hyun Seng said cooly. His eyes wrinkled with a perplexing grin, focused sorely on Seungri.

Sensing an odd tense atmosphere, the reporter darted his gaze back and forth between the two celebrities and loudly cleared his throat, trying to regain Seungri's and Hyun Seng's attention.

“Getting back to topic, the reason why Seungri is invited to have this interview with Hyun Seng is because Hyun Seng was the sixth member of big bang and Seungri had performed two musical performances in the past. Do you still remember the titles of the musical you performed, Seungri?”

Seungri nodded his head in response.

“Of course, how could I not remember that I performed Shouting and Sonagi in the past?” Seungri replied bluntly.

“Of course.” The reporter agreed. “If there’s a chance for you and Hyun Seng to perform in a musical, would you accept it?”

Seungri managed a light laugh. "Why not?" Seungri said cheerfully. "Instead of performing classical musicals such as Mozart or Romeo and Juliet, I already have a plot in mind."

"Really?" The reporter said simply as he raised an eyebrow at Seungri questioningly. “Could you tell us about the plot you had in mind?”

“Of course!” Seungri grinned happily as he took a deep breath, before speaking determinedly, meeting Hyun Seng's cold black eyes.

“It’s actually about two very close friends who have gone through thick and thin together to fulfil a dream of theirs. However, after these two close friends got into a heated argument, one of them got pushed down a cliff and from then on, these two friends turned into enemies and started to kill each other.”

The reporter held up the notepad, his eyes on Seungri. “Is this about your past?”

Seungri did not answer the reporter as he shrugged his shoulders and a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

When the reporter was about to speak, the reporter was interrupted by the Hyun Seng's voice once more.

"I think we should move on for the photo shoot." Hyun Seng cut in rudely, running a hand through his red hair, glaring at Seungri coldly. "I am running out of time because I have other schedules ahead. I hope you could understand, Seungri.”

“Sure.” Seungri replied evenly and leisurely as he leaned back on his chair.

***

The reporter darted his gaze back and forth between the two celebrities at the way they pose in front of the camera and what he had written in his notepad.  The way they pose seems friendly but their conversation sounded as if they were rivals even though the reporter wasn't sure of the exact meaning of their conversation.

Suddenly, the reporter smirked as a thought came to him when he recalled the plot that Seungri told him, giving the reporter a new concept on how the photos will turn out in this article. The coincidence of Seungri and Hyun Seng wearing a black and white outfit respectively made the reporter even more excited. The reporter is certain that this article will create a boom once the magazines have been published.

"Great work, everyone.” The reporter spoke professionally, but then his eyes transformed into those of a starry-eyed school girl, "But, I have a better idea on how the photos will appear in the article."

The reporter paused for a moment to get the photographer's, Hyun Seng’s and Seungri’s full attention, before speaking excitedly.

“Let’s have dark theme photoshot instead.”

***

Seungri looked up abruptly, narrowing his eyes when he felt Hyun Seng’s hands slinked around his neck, and his ties and straight collar silkily before Hyun Seng tugged the tie into a loose knot around his collar bone.

“Relax, I’m just doing what the reporter wanted.” Hyun Seng replied casually with a little smile playing upon his face.”A dark theme, remember?”

Seungri remained expressionless, and looked down at Hyun Seng’s hands.

"Great shot!" The photographer called out. “Let’s do something hot!”

Hyun Seng moved and embraced Seungri from behind, pressing his tender form against Seungri. Hyun Seng’s chest rested on Seungri’s back and his cool breath tickled against Seungri’s ear as he took an earlobe between his white teeth.

"Nice!" The photographer called out. “Hotter!”

"Tell me Seungri..." Hyun Seng whispered in a low and charming voice very near Seungri’s ear as his weightless breath puffed against the back of Seungri’s neck.  "When did you start to remember about your past?”

 "Does it matter?" Seungri replied calmly, his movements started to become bolder.

"Apologize to me, Hyun Seng Hyung…" Seungri tilted Hyun Seng’s face gracefully towards him with a forefinger placed under Hyun Seng’s chin. “Maybe, I might consider stopping what I intended to do…”

"Apologize?" Hyun Seng hissed irately lightly, his eyes scrutinized Seungri’s features warily. “Dream on.”

"Great shot!" The photographer called out exuberantly. He smiled in satisfaction. "Alright, I think that was the last one! You can go now! Good job!"

Seungri turned away, not looking at Hyun Seng. "Is this your final answer?”

"Of course," Hyun Seng replied composedly, and stepped back.

Before Seungri walked towards the exit, he glanced back into the interview site as Hyun Seng still stood, his dark eyes latched onto his back.

"I pray that you did not regret your decision." Seungri said softly, and Hyun Seng muttered a few words.

After Seungri walked out of the building where the interview was held, Hyun Seng’s last words haunted his conscious for a few minutes afterward.

"I will not regret my decision… my dear, dear Seungri."

"It’s like what you said, these two friends turned into enemies and started to kill each other."


**Anyone know where to buy big bang official light sticK?**