Chapter 13

Big Bang

 

Chapter 13

 

“Now, we will have the next team to perform on the stage. Have a round of applause!”

The announcer spoke with energy and vibe.

“Okay! Let’s rock the stage!”

Jong hyun said excitedly.

Jong hyun and Seungri walked up the stage confidently and stood at their respective places waiting for the music to play.

When Seungri glanced through the crowd sitting in front of him, a judge with a Mohawk hairstyle caught his attention. Seungri felt a thrill of familiarity hit him.  He was certain that he had not met that person ever since he lost his memories. But, he had no idea why that judge just gave him a feeling that he knew him.

Shaking the thoughts away from his head, Seungri focused his mind on the stage.

The music had started and Jong hyun and Seungri started dancing.

Everything went very smoothly until Seungri started to see weird images and hear weird sounds.

Instead of hearing y back by Justin Timberlake, Seungri started to hear some club like music. There are led lights everywhere and Jong hyun is not dancing with him.

Seungri tried to calm himself down as he tried to bite back the pain in his head.

“Not now, please not now.” Seungri pleaded.

However, the pain was shooting through him, his eyes watering with the effort of keeping the pain away.

“The first place goes to Il Hwa!”

This is the only sentence that Seungri heard before his vision blurred and felt himself plunge into darkness.

***

Tae Yang had enjoyed his role as a judge in this tournament greatly. He felt great that there are many talented dancers performing in this tournament.

Tae Yang was playing with his pen when he was looking though the particulars of the next performing team. A certain contestant caught his attention when he saw the name, V.I written on it. Hoping that it was just someone else named V.I, Tae Yang browsed through the contestant’s particulars but, everything was blank except for the name, V.I and address.

 Hoping it was someone else, Tae Yang lifted his head to take a good look at the next performing team.

Tae Yang’s eyes widened with shock as he took in the familiar appearance, tall lean figure, black hair, handsome features and striking black eyes. Even though Seungri had become more tanned than before, Tae Yang is certain that the person standing on the stage is Seungri.

Tae Yang stared at Seungri, not sure if he could believe what he saw.

“That contestant looks like Seungri isn’t he?”

A judge sitting beside him whispered and elbowed Tae yang. Making the pen fell from his trembling hands.

Tae Yang grit his teeth, keeping his eyes fixed straight in front of him.

“No, that person is not Seungri.” Tae Yang replied dryly as he picked up his pen once more.

Looking at Tae Yang’s hardened expression, the judge decided not to rebut and focus on the tournament instead.

Tae Yang was impressed when he saw Seungri’s performance. Seungri’s ability of choreographing out of the box dance moves never failed to surprise him. However, Tae Yang started to notice Seungri’s unusual behaviour. As this is a dance competition, Tae Yang had no choice but to see Seungri faint right in front of him.

***

“Manager hyung, I just smsed you an address. Please help me look at it and tell me what you know as soon as possible.” Tae Yang spoke on his phone.

After Tae Yang ended his call, he joined Hyun Seng by sitting next to him in the hospital waiting area.

“Tae Yang hyung, that person who just fainted. He is Seungri isn’t he?” Hyun Seng asked, panic clear in his voice.

When Tae Yang noticed Seungri’s dance partner left Seungri’s room, Tae Yang got up from his seat.

“Wait here.” Tae Yang said before entering Seungri’s room.

Hoping that the familiar appearance, tall lean figure, black hair, handsome features and striking black eyes is not Seungri, Tae Yang silently approached the bed and observed the sleeping figure.

Tae Yang felt his heart skip several beats when he noticed a familiar bracelet.

Remembering G Dragon mentioned that he engraved “V.I” on the underside of the bracelet, Tae Yang used his trembling hands to flip the underside of the bracelet.

Tae Yang in a breath when he saw the familiar engraving on the underside of the bracelet.

Before Tae yang could think of his next step, the sound of the door opening made Tae Yang moved away and stood still quickly.

“Hello, may I know why you are here?” Jong hyun asked politely when he noticed one of the dance tournament judges in the room.

Before Tae Yang could answer, the doctor entered the room.

Jong hyun approached to the doctor.

“How is my friend?”  Jong hyun asked worriedly.

“Does your friend have a bad head injury before?” The doctor asked professionally.

“He lost his memories few years ago. Does the head injury contributed to the memory loss?” Jong hyun asked worriedly once more.

The doctor nodded his head.

“Yes, that is a very high possibility.” The doctor answered.

“Doctor, may I know whether he would gain back his memories?” Jong hyun asked.

“That is something that I can’t answer. There are cases where people could not gain back their memories. Do try to expose your friend to things or places that he usually does or goes to before he lost his memories. It helps.” The doctor answered.

After the doctor had left the room after completing his examination on Seungri, Tae Yang bowed politely to Jong hyun and left the room hurriedly and approached the doctor.

Tae Yang bowed politely to the doctor.

“Doctor, I would like to enquire whether there is a possibility that a person might not gain back his or her memories if they are not exposed to things or places that he or she usually does or goes to?” Tae Yang asked.

Shocked by Tae Yang’s question,the doctor cleared his throat and replied. “Theoretically, yes.“

After the doctor answered his question, Tae Yang bowed politely to the doctor and walked back to the hospital waiting area to look for Hyun Seng.

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWVK5gtaA-c

The above link is what Seungri saw or heard before he fainted.

Seungri was sooo cute back then. Awww~~