Bonus Chapter : Chapter 10

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae's pov

I gulped and try to escape myself from him. What the hell is happening to him ? He already remembered me ? That's impossible. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss and carefully place his lips on my forehead.

Am i dreaming? Gosh, wake up Yoon Hae Rin. I can heard his heavy breathing.. 

"Tell me your name again young lady.."

Okay. He's still in amnesia. I guess.

"I'm Yoon Hae Rin. " i said and just looking down. Not wanting to met his eyes.

He slowly bitting his upper lips and sighed for a million times.

"I'm so sorry for screaming at you. I'm so-sorry that i can't even remember you urm..Yoon Hae Rin.."

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his weak body. I show him my usual smile. Poor you oppa, i know you're suffering right now.

"Arghh..my-my head..!! My head!!" He screamed in pain and cried.

I become panicked and hurriedly call the doctor.

"Oppa, are you okay?!"

Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and he sobbed silently. Tears keep flowing down from his eyes.

"I-i can't control this pain anymore. My head feels damn hurt! Yoon Hae..i-i can't"

I kissed his forehead and wrapped his body with a thick blanket. Someone pulled the doorknob..

"Doctor is coming oppa. Don't worry." I whispered to him. He nodded slowly and rest his head on my shoulder.

The sound of someone walking with her high heels suddenly make me suprised. I looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter