D e a l

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*December 2007*

Three months had pased since since you discovered Super Junior and then also some other groups like DBSK, SS501. Though Super Junior were your favorites and especially Kyuhyun.

You had asked Sung Hee if she could help you learn Korean since you really wanted to understand what they were singing, the only thing that bothered you were that Sung Hee didn’t seem the slightest happy that you were intrested in Korean music and wanted to learn Korean.

But after that you had practically begged on your knees so that she would agree on helping you and she eventually gave in and she have now been helping you for two months and on top of that you were going to a Korean class after school once a week.

“~~~~ have you done your homework?” your mom shouted from the living room, you frowned not wanting to think on the tones of homework that was lying in a pile on the desk. The last couple of weeks you had only done one of your homeworks and then only done Korean.

‘What it’s not my fault that Korean is much more fun’ you thought as you wrote down notes in your book.

“I’ve done them” you lied and then continued with the Korean homework that you got from both Sung Hee and the tutor in your Korean class.

It was only days left until your birthday, which also was Christmas day. So you would always get more presents than your brother, which always had been hilarious when you two were younger because he always thought it was unfair that you got more presents than him.

“Okay, have you seen your brother?”

Why couldn’t mom go and look for her self where he is, why do you always have yo look after him. For gods sake he’s 2 years older than you.

“No mom I haven’t seen him” you replied as you put the Korean stuff away and signed in on your computer. You took a quick look at Youtube to see if there were any knew Kpop MV’s uploaded, but there were non.

You wrote in ‘google’ and then searched for ‘korean friends’ and hundreds of search came up and you clicked on the first one, which took you to a page where you could make an own profil and get Korean friends, like exchange language and other stuff.

You thought it sounded great because then you could practice your Korean even more and then from someone who actually live in Korea.

With a huge smile on your lips you started to fill in your profil, with name, age, interests, occupation, status and so on and so forth. Half and hour later and you were finished, laughing for yourself you pressed post and a pop-up showed and told you that your profil had been succesfully posted.

“~~~~ are you alright?” your mom came inside your room and stared at you with an raised eyebrow.

“M...mom” you stuttered and tried to push your homeworks away so she wouldn’t notice but it was already too late, “~~~~ what is this?” your mom stepped forward and snatched your homeworks out of your hand and her face hardened.

“~~~~ have you been lying to us all the time?” your mom asked with a serious and scary tone.

“Mom please, I have other things to do” you replied and slapped yourself mentally for the stupid answer, ‘what was more important than school’.

“~~~~ we let you go to the Korean lessons thinking that you’d also do your schoolwork but as I can see your not doing them and therefor we can’t let you continue with the Korean lessons, I’m sorry ~~~~”

“No please mom I promise to do my homework” you begged and started to cry, you didn’t want to end the Korean classes since that was the only thing that would lighten up your day.

“How can I see that you are doing your schoolwork when you have lied to us, how do I know that you don’t lie to us again” you mom argued and then put down all the school papers down on your desk again.

“I’ll make you a deal” Mom suddenly spoke and you looked at her with horror, what if she decides that you should do something horrible, like ‘you have to study at least five hours per day after you come home from school’.

“W..what?” you stammered and glanced at your mom, trying to figour out what the deal was.

“If you get at least B in every subject this year, starting from now until summer when you are to begin your High School then I promise that you’ll get to study your whole, I mean whole High School in Seoul, South Korea”

You started laughing hysterically, “mom you are really funny” you laughed further and even grasped your stomach because it was hurting so much from laughing.

“~~~~ I’m serious” your mom spoke and you calmed down hearing that your mom sounded like she actually were telling you the truth.

“This is not a joke?” you asked still not believing what your mom was promising, “no” your mom calmly replied and your eyes shoot open. ‘She’s not joking’.

“I’ll make the deal” your shouted and stretched out your arm towards her, “it only stand firm if you can get the grades ~~~~” your mom said and reached out to take your hand in hers and then you shook your hands.

“Promise that if I make it then you’ll let me go” you threatened and pulled yout hand back.

“I’ve already told you that if you fix the grades then you can study in Korea” and with that your mom went out from your room, closing the door behing herself and leaving you to yourself.

‘Better get started then’ you thought and opened your math book, this was going to be a hell of a school year.

____________________________________________________________

I might change from 'you' to 'I' because it feels strange to write you =S

Please comment ^^D

irahc: Aren't they awsome, though ZE:A is my favorite, awwh Hyung Sik and Minwoo are so cute X3 thanks for liking my story and commenting =D

SuperSapphire: Hi new reader =D XD yepp Kyuhyun is the guy she likes in SuJu X3 well I wouldn't blame her, he's really talented and have good looks X''3 Thanks for commenting =D

January 15, 2010
9.14PM Swedish time