D i f f e r e n t ? N o t

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

He was right, he was sitting there in the same classroom as you. ‘Are they really the same person, but why didn’t he tell me earlier’ you wondered both confused and upset.

Didn’t he trust you enough to tell you that, well obviously not.

“~~~~ can you tell me what the answer is” you looked up and stared at teacher Park who was looking at you from her desk.

You shot a quick glance towards Minho who was smirking, probably at you. “Nee..” you half stuttered because you hadn’t been listening to what she had been talking about.

“Can you please tell me the answer of this” teacher Park said and pointed at the board, which had numerous of numbers and other things scribbled on.

“It’s 32” you hesitated a bit since you weren’t completely sure if that was correct or not, obviously you where wrong since everyone in the classroom started to laugh.

“Great, just great” you muttered to yourself and then glanced at Minho to see if he also where laughing but he was dead silent, not moving his mouth an inch.

‘Well maybe he isn’t that bad after all’ you thought as the teacher tried to calm down the class who where laughing like no tomorrow.

“I didn’t know Korean kids could be so childish” you said out loud in English, which only earned glares from the other students, probably because they didn’t understand. But you could also hear someone laughing.

Looking around your eyes stopped at Minho who where both laughing and smiling, ‘did he understand’ you wondered and raised and eyebrow.

“Yah! What did you say” the girl from yesterday, the one who pierced her nails into you shouted angry and you faked a smile like you hadn’t said anything insulting.

“Teacher Park what did she say” another girl butted in, just as angry as the other girl.

‘They are in the first year of High School and yet they can’t understand such a simple sentence, tsk..tsk’.

You glanced at teacher Park, who looked very uncomfterble with this situation, but it isn’t your fault that they laugh when someone say the wrong answer. That’s just plain childish.

“I think we should move on to the next subject” teacher Park said and then looked at you with an that-was-completely-unnecesary stare. You shrugged your shoulders and then took a quick look at Minho, his back was facing you so you couldn’t see what his facial expression was.

*Riiiiiing*

It was lunch and Ms Park said goodbye and see you after lunch before dissappearing, leaving the students for themselves to eat and chat.

Your eyes fallowed Minho getting out right after Ms Park, ‘he’s going again, just like usual’ you thought and then suddenly felt that you needed to use the bathroom.

After a quick glance on your classmates you stood up and walked out from the classroom and went towards the bathroom. Your eyes widened in shock and your heart jumped when you heard a familiar voice behind you.

Turning around someone grabbed your arm and pressed you up towards the wall, “are you fallowing me?” the voice asked and you looked up, staring at the person in front of you your heart started to pump faster.

“I’m not, the bathroom” you replied and pointed at the direction of where the toilets are located. “so you are going to take a bath” he smirked, well you couldn’t see that but it sounded like he was amused.

“Are you having fun?” you questioned with a frown plastered on your lips and your eyes staring into his. “Maybe I have” he said and leaned in closer but you backed up and pressed your hands on his chest trying to push him away.

“You know, many girls would like to be in your position now” he said as his smirk grew wider.

“I’ll scream” you muttered and then felt how he leaned away and released his grip around your arm. “Well maybe not me” you whispered relieved that he didn’t do anything to you before you walked away.

“See you in school tomorrow, bye” he shouted after you and then laughed. ‘And to think that you might have been different’ you said to yourself when entering the toilet.

‘you're just like everybody else’

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

xmiia: Hi new reader =D ahh thanks for liking and commenting ^^

SHINeeFan926: Hahaha I know they are the beeest X''3 wooah are even Taemin your Oppa?? =OOOO you can see in the forewords how she looks like ^^D thanks for commenting =D

January 25, 2010
2.37PM Swedish time