T e a s i n g

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You had been home from school about a week, since you where in a lot of pain because of the stupid bruises that Gyu-Ri had caused you.

So you had been home watching TV the whole week, except from a few times when you had to go out and buy food. Luckily for you, the supermarket wasn’t that far from your apartment.

~~

You had just finished dressing when you heard the doorbell ring.

“Hold on” you shouted as you hurried down from your bedroom and then opened the door, groaning when you saw who it was.

Minho looked at you before asking why you hadn’t been at school the past week.

“I..ehm..” you hadn’t thought about what to tell people when you came back to school. A simple “I was sick”, would they buy that?

“God, what have you done?” he asked surprised and you looked at him dumbfound before feeling his hand grace your right cheek. The sudden pain made you turn away from him with your lips pressed tight together so that no sound would escape.

“You kissed me there and I tried to rubb it away” you lied still not looking at him, such a liar you are. Almost everything you tell him are pure lies.

To tell him that you didn’t enjoy it when the fact was you did.

‘Wait what, no way’ you told yourself and shot the thought of you falling for him away. There where no risk for you to fall in love with him. He was simply not your ideal guy, more like the opposit.

“Hellooo ~~~~, the world is calling” Minho was smirking like usual when you snapped out of it.

“So you don’t want to get kissed by your husband” he acted like he was hurt and then started to fake cry.

“No I don’t” you replied with ease and then closed your eyes as you stuck out your tongue towards him, totally unknown of what was going to happen.

Your eyes snapped open when feeling two pair of hands on each of your cheeks, Minho was staring intensively into your eyes.

‘Please don’t’ you thought when Minho leaned in closer and seductively whispered into your ear that he for sure could show you an even better kiss than the last time.

You felt goose bumps on your skin and a tingling feeling in your stomach when his hot breath hit your neck.

“Are you scared?” he sent a puff of hot breath into your ear and you shivered of the thought of him kissing you.

After planting a small kiss on your neck he leaned away again before a hoarse laughter escaped his throat.

Your eyes opened and closed rapidly a few times, you weren’t sure if that was the only thing he had in store or was it more to come?

“Never do that again” you hissed and looked at him with an angry and somewhat confused expression before turning away and walking out through the door.

“So when are we going to do the shopping and then dinner at me thing?” he suddenly changed the topic and smiled at you like nothing had happen.

“Now you ” you replied harshly while motioning for him to get out from the apartment so you could lock the door.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment and sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and updated later ^^D

Yongii: Åhh D= skolan antar jag?? haha jag vet, men det är så kul att updatera nu när det är så många som kommenterar.. mina förra FF har inte haft så här många läsare (någonsin) =S HAHA självklart, så underbart XD Onew FTW and Jjong's kommentar X''D tack för att du kommenterade =D

iluvbbforeva: Ahh okay, I've never really thought about it =S yeah I guess she'll be a really spoiled kid who get everything she points at -_-'' awhh Stavanger I've never been there, not that I think.. well when I was younger we used to travel a lot in Norway since my 'bestefar' grandpa at least then used to hike and such but not now.. Well I lived in Oslo ;P I guess you know where that is XD
my grandma is living in Oslo and my grandpa (they are divorced) is living in Jevnaker it's like about one hour driving from Oslo ^^ I know but I love to update because of you readers, you really make me happy with your comments =D
thanks for commenting ^^p

January 30, 2010
8.42PM Swedish time