I ' m S o r r y

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You couldn’t pay attention to what Ms Park was saying under the whole lesson, you had to come up with something good and believable to say to Minho.

And when the clock rang, signifying that the English lesson was over you stood up and walked out, while walking past Minho you shot him a quick look.

You waited outside the classroom for him, seeing him when he came after you hurt, a lot. But you had to do this or else you would just hurt yourself more. And if you wait any longer it will become even more difficult.

“Minho here” you whispered and grabbed his arm, pulling him away to an empty hallway.

“What are you doing?” he asked as you released your grip around his arm and looked up on him, while trying not to cry.

He was your one and only friend and now you where going to destroy that.

“Minho-sshi…” you felt tears welling up inside of you, but you weren’t going to let them out, at least not now.

“Yah! Why are you so formal, aren’t you the one shouting cursing words at me and now you are being all nice” he said and showed of a huge smile.

‘Why do you have to make it harder’ you thought and glanced into his eyes, taking a deep breath you continued.

“Minho-sshi can you please stay away from me” you whispered ever so lightly and then walked away before he could see the tear slidning down your cheek.

‘I’m sorry Minho but this is for the best’

____________________________________________________________

Please comment and sorry for the really short chaper but I'm really tired, I just came home after a whole day with shopping and seeing a movie in Stockholm, please forgive me ^^ I'll try and update with a longer chaper tomorrow =D
and I'll reply on the comments then too... "of to sleep"
BTW have someone heard U-Kiss new song 'Without you' seriosuly I think U-Kiss is my third favorite boygroup after SHINee and Super Junior.. XD

January 26, 2010
10.43PM Swedish time