Y . . y o u

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You could hear a faint voice far away talk about something, but you couldn’t tell about what.

But that wasn’t the thing bothering you, it was the fact that you had no idea of who it was, which made you open your eyes and shot up in bed and at the same time feeling a strike of pain hit your head.

While groaning you let your body fall back and hit the bed again, ‘aish what happened’ you wondered as you rubbed your aching head with the palm of your hand.

“Are you okay?” a male voice beamed from the right of you, which caused you to snapp your head towards that direction, “y..you”.

The person sitting on the chair smiled and then offered you a glass of water, which you gently took after you sat up again, feeling that same pain linger inside your head.

“So what happened?” he asked and pointed at your face, “huh what do you mean?” you asked and stared at him, feeling both embarrassed and confused by the situation.

“Your lip is cracked and your school uniform was all wet”

Your eyes widened in horror and you hurried to look under the blanket that was covering your body, your school uniform had been replaced by a large t-shirt. Gulping down on your saliva you let the blanket fall back and you glanced at him while your cheeks started to burn.

“Aniya, I didn’t change” he stated as soon as he saw your blushing cheeks. And you let out a sigh of relief, but at the same time you wondered why you where at his house.

“Can I ask you something?”

He nodded his head and you continued, “why am I here?” you wondered and rubbed the back of your hand still embarrassed by the position you where in. You where lying in a stranger’s bed almost , well maybe not a complete stranger but nearly and he was sitting just meters from you.

“You fainted in front of my eyes and if I would bring you to the hospital, people would start wondering what kind of relationship I have with you, so the safest was to bring you to our apartment” he explained and then smiled, “ohh” was the only word coming out of your mouth.

“Well I should probably go home” you stated and pulled the blanket away totally forgetting that you only had a t-shirt on.

You stood up and was about to take a step when your legs gave in, probably because you had been lying down for so long and you fell forwards.

Closing your eyes you expected the floor to hit you soon, but it never occurred so you opened your eyes yet again and everything was black.

“I’m blind” you shouted on top of your lungs.

“Relax your not blind” his voice calmed you and soon you could see again, but then you realised that he had caught you and that he had pulled you into his embrace.

Blushing once again you looked up on him and you saw a significant smirk on his lips, though that he was a lot taller than you.

“You should take it easier” he said after that you pulled away and where looking down on the floor in embarrasment.

“I need to go” you whispered and was about to open the door when you realised that you only had that t-shirt on and it wasn’t that long. It only reached down to your thighs.

“~~~~ you shouldn’t go out like that, the other members are here as well”

You stopped in your tracks and turned around with big eyes, ‘how does he know my name’ you screamed in your mind and glared at him with curiousity and fear.

“H.h..how?” you stuttered and your head started to spin like a carousel, “how wouldn’t I know” he answered back and that smirk of his appeared once again.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re in my class” the smirk on his face grew wider if possible and then you remembered, “y..you’re in my class?” you stared at him dumbfound.

“Well obviously I am”

You couldn’t believe it, why would he be in your class.

“I need to go” you said once again and was about to pull the handle when something unexpected happened.

“’IloveKpop’ you shouldn’t do that”

Your mind went totally blank, the only one how knew of that name was Minho. Turning around you gaped at him.

“Y.you..”

____________________________________________________________

Please Comment and Happy Birthday to my little sister who turns 18 today ^^D

And sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and update later. But I'm not promising anything ;P

Haha and I'm starting to get my love for J-Pop back, I'm currently listening to NewS, whom I haven't listen to in like 1 ½ year maybe =S because K-pop is totally dominating my music list, like 95% is K-pop XD

Shermaine: Hi new reader =D I'm glad you like it, thanks for commenting ^^D

Undankbar: Please, don't apologize I know people have school and that's much more important than reading and commenting on a FF ^^ Yeah I'm great and I'm really happy to see that more people are reading this FF than my previous one =D have a nice day and thanks for commenting ^^D

Phani_Babee: No it wasn't Woo Hyun ;P thanks for commenting XD

kaaaaaaaaat: Hope you liked it ^^D thanks for commenting =D

January 23, 2010
5.02PM Swedish time