H e I s D i f f e r e n t

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*late June 2008*

“SEOUL HERE I COME” you shouted out loud when seeing your grades, A+ in every subject.

“Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to promise ~~~~ that” your mother groaned when she saw your grades, “Mom you promised”.

“I know, I know”

You placed yourself in the backseat of your family’s car with your brother next to you, “I guess I don’t have to see you for the next three years” your brother smiled though you where more than happy to get away from him too.

“Mom where am I going to live?” you asked as you took your Ipod out from your pocket, “We have to look at that when we get home” your mother replied as you plugged in the headphones and pressed play; you where listening to a new group called SHINee, which you liked a lot. Maybe more than Super Junior though that you had been listening to Super Junior for a longer time.

You heard someone call your name far away, “~~~~,~~~~” while murmuring “what” you opened your eyes and stared into your brother’s face. You glared at him, wondering why he was looking at you like that.

“Do you have a problem?” you asked annoyed and sat up straight and turned your head so that you where looking outside, you noticed that you where already home.

Before stepping out from the car you showed the middle finger towards your brother. “Idiot” you hissed as your entered the house and walked inside your room.

You went online and checked if you got any new e-mails and then you logged on to MSN, to your surprise you saw that Minho was online. ‘What time is it in Seoul now, it has to be at like four-five in the morning’ you thought and then pressed the chat window, making it pop up.

IloveKpop: Minho, are you awake?

You waited for at least five minutes without getting an answer back, maybe he just forgot to sign out.

You where about to sign out from MSN when you got a reply from Minho.

smilingMusic: Annyeong ~~~~, mianhae I didn’t see the pop-up thing

A unknown feeling lingered inside your stomach as you replied back,

IloveKpop: =D don’t worry, I thought that you whew asleep, isn’t the clock like really early in Seoul?

“~~~~ CAN YOU COME HERE?” you heard both your parents shout after you, sighing you wondered what they wanted now.

IloveKpop: BRB, stupid parents don’t know what privacy means

smilingMusic: Okiii ^^

“What do you want?” you tried hard to not sound roud but in fact you where merely pissed off, you didn’t want to be disturbed by anyone when you talked to Minho. Maybe because you didn’t have so much time to talk to him.

“We found an apartment right outside of Seoul, it may not be the nicest one but at least you get your own apartment” you could feel your heartbeats increase, this was like a sream coming true, more it is a dream coming true. You where soon going to Seoul for High school and on top of that your are getting your own apartment.

You opened your mouth to say thanks but it seamed like all your words dissapeared just like that, instead you hugged them both.

While running back to your room you came to think on that your SHINee CD had arrived just this morning in the mail.

’Hm I wonder if Minho know’s who SHINee are, I bet he does since they belong to the biggest company in South Korea’.

IloveKpop: Minho, guess what?? ;P

smilingMusic: What?? =)

IloveKpop: My parents found an apartment for me right outside Seoul and they are going to buy it for me XD I’m soooooo happy right now

smilingMusic: Ohh, so when are you coming to Korea?

IloveKpop: Hopefully as soon as possible =D I’m going to start and pack some of my thinks tomorrow, when do school start again after summer break?

smilingMusic: In the beginning of August

IloveKpop: Ohh, then I think I’ll fly there around the middle of July then ^^ btw do you know of a new Korean group called SHINee? Haha you know one of them has the same first name as you ;P

smilingMusic: I haven’t heard of them, okay... ~~~~ I have to go, my mom calls me, bye

You stared at the screen, did you say something wrong? You only asked him if he knew of SHINee. Was I too annoying with asking too many things?

While shuting down the chat window and signing out from MSN you sulked, you had been annoying towards him. What if he doesn’t want to talk to you anymore.

You groaned loud and threw the schoolbooks lying on your desk away, “~~~~ is something wrong?” your mom’s voice rang in your ear, “When am I going to Korea?” you asked with your head laid on the desk in front of you.

“In two, three weeks, we have to but the apartment first and then you have to pack”.

“Okay”

You hoped for this two weeks to go fast, really fast.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

Phani_Babee: Haha your smart, you figoured out that it was Minho, haha maybe, maybe not ;P thanks for commenting =D

Yongii: Åhh okej ^^ nej, snälla jag vill att du fortsätter med svenska, haha jag skriver så mkt på engelska att min svenska börjar 'fade away' -_-'' hahah så jävla konstigt att man kan börja glömma bort svenskan ibland XD dock är det lite läskigt ibland, man ska prata med någon och man ba "ehm, ja, vad hete det nu då.." =S tack för att du kommenterade ^^D

^^girl: Hi new reader "smiles" thanks for liking my FF and commenting XD

Super eun! ♡ ¡unǝ ɹǝdnS: Haha yeah it's Minho ;P ohh I have a hard time to choose between SHINee and Super Junior =S Hankyung is lovely in blonde X3 thanks for commenting ^^p

13luver4ever: Don't worry, comment when you feel like it =D
Hankyung is *__________________* though Onew is forever my love "blushes" x''3 awhh 'U' is a wonderful song and I love it tones, though my parents hate it to death because I've listened to it so much, and I mean like 1000times XD I think Yesung is lovely in every MV and now when they have confirmed a 4th album I can barely wait...

January 18, 2010
9.52PM