F i r s t D a y O f S c h o o l

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*August 4 2008*

It was the first day of school and you had woke up extra early so that you could take a long shower and then put on the school uniform, it was a ribbed brown/black skirt, a white polo shirt, a light brown vest on top of that, a black/brown ribbon tie and then last but not least the Seoul Academy school emblem.

You glanced at yourself in the hall mirror, ‘so cute’ you beamed and then went to grab some make-up, you put on some light foundation that made your skin look even more flawless, then you applied a bit of black mascara on your eyelashes.

Giving your face a last touch you exited the apartment with your bag in one hand and the keys in the other.

While walking towards the school, which you had done the last couple of days so that you would be sure where it was so that on the day you began you wouldn’t get lost and be late, you saw other teenagers with the Seoul Academy emblem.

It would approximately take about ten minutes to walk to school, you could take the subway as well but you decided to spare that money to other things since now when you lived by yourself the only money you got was the ones from your parents and that was only 1500$ and with that you had to buy food, clothes and other supplies. And rent well your dad had called and told you that instead of renting the apartment he had bought it so it was now yours.

“Annyeong” a girl ran past you and waved her hand slightly at you, “annyeong” you whispered back though the girl probably didn’t hear it.

‘Well at least they seam friendly’ you thought and saw the school building rise in front of your eyes. It was a gray four-storey building all built in concrete. Okay it wasn’t that pretty but decent.

You where greeted by a male at the school gate, ‘probably a teacher’ you thought and stepped inside the gates and stared up on the building yet again. There where windows placed practically everywhere making the school look a little less like a prison.

While stepping inside the school you glanced around on all new stuff that you would be surounded by the next coming three years.

You felt a light knock on your shoulder, which made you turn around and look at the boy in front. “Yeh?” you wondered, “I guess you are new here, right?” the boy asked and you slightly nodded your head wondering who this ‘boy’ was.

“My name is Choi Woo Hyun” the boy said in English, you got surprised by how good his pronunciation was, you had always thought that Koreans in pronuncing English but this ‘Woo Hyun’ guy was good.

“Hello my name is ~~~~” you said in Korean and then bowed lightly, “oh I didn’t know you could talk Korean” the boy had switched to Korean and was now smiling brightly at you.

“Neh I’ve studied Korean for almost a year” you said and smiled before you asked where to register. “Here, let me walk you there” Woo Hyun offered.

After the registration that took half an hour due to filling in paper and then getting tones of papers with rules, schedule, papers to hand to your parents and then finally your subject books you got showed to your new classroom.

You took a quick glance at the board over the door, ‘1-B’. You slid the door open and stuck your head through the door to look before you stepped inside and getting attention from both students and the teacher.

You had never liked to stand in front of a crowd so you wanted to get over with this fast. “Oh you have to be the new student from America” the woman said in broken English, which made you giggle a little bit. After nodding a quick ‘yes’ you walk towards her and placed yourself to the right and then looked at your new classmates.

You glanced at everyones face except one since that person was obviously alseep since he/she had a book covering his/her face so that the teacher wouldn’t notice.

Turning back to the teacher who had a hard time speaking English and then suddenly switch to Korean so she could explain that you came from America and that your where going to stay here for the next three years.

“So ~~~~ do you mind introducing yourself briefly?” Ms Park Min Chae, at least that’s what it stood on some of the papers lying on the desk. You swiftly nodded your head and then began.

“Annyeong jeonun ~~~~ imnida” you said and bowed and at the same time noticing a rapid motion from the person behind the book. Anyway you didn’t care about that and turned smiling towards Ms Min Chae who had open and gaped at you.

“So you talk Korean?” Min Chae switched to Korean just like Woo Hyun after he noticed that you could talk Korean without any problems.

“Well, ehm.. you can take that seat” Min Chae said and pointed at the bench farthest back in the room. You where kind of happy that you didn’t have to sit in front of everybody else because you always thought that they where glaring at you.

You took a quick glance at the sleeping person but you couldn’t see nor hear anything more than “don’t touch our Minho oppa” and with that you decided to just skip that part and sit down on your seat. At least you got to know that it was a guy.

As the day passed by you felt nervous because the girls was glaring at you and looking at you with some kind of disgust.

And at the lunch you sat by yourself at your bench and ate, no one had even talked to you, which of course made you feel a bit low. ‘Wouldn’t you get any friends’ you wondered as you brought the spoon of rice to your mouth and ate.

The sleeping-person-who’s-name-was-Minho had dissappeared right after lunch, which made you a bit suspicious. ‘Was he not good or what?’.

The rest of the schoolday was quiet boring since you didn’t have anyone to talk to and the girls seamed to ignore you completely.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment =D

Phani_Babee: Yep you are in Seoul now ;P thanks for commenting ^^

Yongii: Åhh pratar du många språk?? det gör inget, jag vet att skolan tar mkt på tiden, inklusive min fast ja, hehe -_-'' tack för att du kommenterade ^^D

Cam70007: Hi new reader, I love SHINee as well ;P ohh your favourite is Minho ^^ he's my second fav after Onew X3
thanks for commenting =D

jessycloe: XP they'll meet in the future more than that I can't tell ;P thanks for commenting XD

SHINeeFan926: Woooooah =OOOO are you serious XD well I wouldn't say no to live in Korea X''D thanks for commenting =D

S3: I know that my chapters aren't the longest but I do have a life with tones of schoolwork who takes a lot of my time so I can't update a superlong chapter becuase I don't have the time to do so, sorry... thanks for commenting and liking it ^^

kaaaaaaaaaaat: Neh you can call me unnie if you want ;D ohh lucky you, well I think Hankyung oppa are going to be there X3 thanks for commenting =D

January 21, 2010
10.58PM Swedish time