B l u s h i n g

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

As you catched up with Minho you where already outside the school.

“Don’t kill me” Minho both acted and sounded like a girl who where terrified, while waving his hands in defeat.

“I ‘pant’ I’m so ‘pant’ tired” you inhaled and breathed out with your hands on your knees and your eyes at the ground.

“Maybe you need to workout” Minho laughed and then slapped you in the back, causing you to yelp out loud and then slap his arm since you couldn’t reach up to his head as you wished too.

“Shoooorty” his laughter grew higher as you groaned and started to walk inside the schoolgates, while heading for the classroom you heard Gyu-Ri’s laughter approach you. And so was Minho from behind.

“So ~~~~ when are we go..”

“Shut up” you snapped and then walked away scared that Gyu-Ri had seen or heard you.

‘I’m sorry Minho, but you and I can’t be friends. I’m only talking to you because of the stupid assignment that teacher Park gave us’ you thought as you entered the classroom and slumped down at your seat next to the window.

How you wished everything was different, why couldn’t Minho be an ordinary person and not Choi Minho from SHINee.

“~~~~ can you please turn your attention towards the board and not the window” Ms Park spoke and you snapped out of your thoughts and heard how everyone except from Minho was laughing.

“If you understand this then rise your hand, you are idiots” you said out loud in English and then looked around in the room to see how many that actually raised their hands and the only person you saw doing that was Minho.

“I already know that you think I’m an idiot” Minho replied in a cute Konglish way, which caused you to giggle.

“YAH!, ~~~~ SHUT UP” Gyu-Ri shouted at you and then raised from her seat before walking over towards and stopped when she was just in front of your desk.

After leaning in towards your face she whispered that if you didn’t come to the girls bathroom when it was lunch then you would never see Minho again in your whole life.

You nodded your head lightly and she patted your head like you where a dog before returning to her own seat.

“Eh ~~~~ can you please try and not talk in class, and Gyu-Ri don’t move around when I’m talking” Ms Park explained as you felt how your whole body was pumping and your head was spinning like you had been drinking for countless of hours.

‘What is she up to’

You cathed a quick glance of Minho who was staring at you intensly like he was asking you what was wrong. After shaking your head, telling him that everything was alright you turned your attention to Ms Park and her lesson in Korean.

You where in your own little world the whole morning, it would be a lie to say that you weren’t scared of Gyu-Ri and what she was up to.

Her earlier actions made you wonder how far she could go.

Could she kill you?

You screamed out loud terrified that you where going to die right before the bell rang and it was lunch.

‘I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die’ you thought as you exited the the classroom and slowly, ever so slowly walked towards the girls toilet.

A hand grasped you from the side and pulled you into a dark room.

“N..nuguseyo?” you stuttered as the hair on your neck raised and your heart was beating faster by the second.

You felt a puff of hot breath hit your neck, which caused you to get goose bumps.

“P..please don’t hurt me” you stuttered feeling how tears where growing in your eyes. But the person didn’t seem to budge before a small laugh escaped the persons mouth and you blushed when realizing who it was.

“M..M..Minho w..what are y..you doing?” you blushed though the room was so dark that he luckily couldn’t notice it, or else it would be too embarrassing.

“I want to know what happened between you and Gyu-Ri” he asked and you groaned silently before pusing him away.

“Please don’t interfere” you said a bit awkward and scared since you didn’t want him to know what was going on between you and Gyu-Ri.

‘ Gyu-Ri’ you thought but was soon interupted by a cellphone ringing, and then you heard how Minho was complaining about is phone.

‘So it was his’ you thought as the light from the phone lit up the room a bit, at least so that you could see Minho’s face.

“Yoboseyo” Minho answered the phone and the replied a few yes to the person on the other end before ending the call.

“Sorry ~~~~ but I have to go, schedule with SHINee” Minho explained and then leaned in towards you.

“See you tomorrow” he whispered and suddenly kissed your cheek before opening the door and then disappearing out.

You where in awe as you brought up your right hand to the place on your cheek where he kissed you.

“YAH! ~~~~ WHERE ARE YOU?” Gyu-Ri’s voice rang in the hallway, totally making you snapp out of the Minho-kissing-you thought.

‘Please someone save me’ you prayed and then exited and stepped out in the hallway.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^p

HispanicBabe: HAHA poor you "laughs" X''D have you watched Hello Baby with SHINee?? Onew is so hilarious though I feel a bit bad for him since he is afraid to touch the little boy =S Minho is always going to be hoot, at least in this FF ;P I'm actually a bit tired of chocolate things, but apparently not my family, there is a thing called nutella here, it's like a chocolate thing that you smear on the bread and then eat. And my mom is crazy over that and eat heck of a lot more than I do from the package XD
Thanks for commenting ^^D

Phani_Babee: Woaah are you such a deep sleeper that you wouldn't even notice that =OOO "amazed" even though I easily wake up I have a lot of trouble with falling asleep, I don't know why but -_-'' anyways ;P he stole your chocolate milk "laughs" XP thanks for commenting ^^

SHINeeFan926: You did ^^D yeah the girls aren't that nice, well maybe she'll get back on them later, "only I know" ;P
thanks for commenting =D

January 30, 2010
4.07AM Swedish time