I t C a n ' t B e

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*July 23 2008*

You have packed all your belongings, well almost everything. Not like your bed and those stuff but all your clothes and personal things.

“~~~~ can you get your inside the livingroom, now” your brother shouted, “what the do you want?” you snarled as you stepped inside the livingroom seeing both your parents and brother sitting on the couch with a cake on the table in front of them.

“What?” you asked a bit kinder, “we thought that we would have snall goodbye party for you” your father spoke while you ‘awhed’ and went to sit next to your mother who looked like she was in the urgue of crying.

“I can’t believe that my daughter is leaving me tomorror” your mother cried and tears where streaming down her cheeks, “mom it’s not like I’m not ever coming back” you replied.

“I know, I know”

“Eric is still going to be home, right” you explained and waited for your dad to cut the cake, “Yeah your right, I shouldn’t cry I still have Eric here” your mother dried her tears away with the plam of her hand.

“What so I have to stay here just because ~~~~ goes to Seoul, that’s ing unfair” Eric snapped and sent you a glare of hate, you smirked and stuck out your tongue towards him, you where satisfied that he had to be stuck here at home for the next three years while you have fun and enjoy life in Seoul.

“Don’t use that tone with me” your father snarled and pointed at your brother who groaned and snatched a plate with cake and started to eat.

“Dad when is the plane leaving?”

“I can’t remember the exact time but it’s in the morning” you where more then thrilled to get on the plane now, ‘just one more night in this place’ you thought and then took a piece of the cake and ate, it tasted delicious.

You glanced at the cake with chocolate covering, colourful sprinkles formed so that it spelled your name, you thought it was really cute.

“Where did you get this cake from?” you wondered as you sliced one more bit.

“I baked it, I know you love chocolate and sprinkles so I thought it would be like a goodbye gift” your mom answered and smiled, and if it warn’t for that you had seen your mother cry then you wouldn’t have noticed it now, because her face was shining like a sun.

You took a quick look at your blue wrist watch, it had already turned 11PM, which meant that it was already 4.00PM in Seoul.

‘Hm I wonder if Minho is online’

You excused yourself from the livingroom after saying thanks for the cake and that you loved it, well why wouldn’t you like it, it was chocolate and sprinkles in it, which you both love.

IloveKpop: Minho are you there?

You couldn’t deny that Minho have become a bit werid after that you asked him about SHINee.

‘Haha it wasn’t like they where the same person, right?’ you waved your hand in front of the computer screen like that would make everything more believable.

Fat chance that you’re chatting with SHINee’s Minho, that’s completely absurd and totally unbelievable.

smilingMusic: I’m here

The blood in your body rushed faster as you saw Minho’s reply, ‘is he still weird’ you wondered and asked how he was.

smilingMusic: Great, I’m just really tired...

IloveKpop: Ohh, but don’t you have summer break?

smilingMusic: Ehhm, yeah we do but I couldn’t sleep last night

What in the world was he doing in the nights, aahh what if he was doing something illegal.

IloveKpop: Yah! You aren’t up to no good? *angry face*

smilingMusic: *laughs* why would I do that, don’t worry it’s not that ;P

IloveKpop: Good =D

“~~~~ you should sleep, we have to get up early tomorrow morning”

“I’m going to” you replied not looking away from the computer screen.

IloveKpop: Minho I have to sleep, my plane leave early tomorrow morning and I don’t want to walk around like a zombie x’’D

smilingMusic: Ohh, well then goodnight *waves*

IloveKpop: Goodnight, ehh not for you maybe -_-‘’ *winks, ah wait have to hug you first*

You signed off and closed down your laptop, which you would bring with you to Korea. Hehe you couldn’t live without a computer, because then you wouldn’t be able to talk to Minho.

“~~~~ I see your light on” your father had raised his voice a bit, he wasn’t really angry, just determined to get you to bed.

“I’m in my bed” you lied as ypou tip-toed over to your bed and hurried to stripp yourself out off your clothes before slipping under the cover.

“Ahh I’m going to miss you beddy” you sighed and wrapped the covers tighter around your body.

In less than two days you where going to be in Seoul and then hopefully you would get the chance to meet Minho as well. It wasn’t like you where only going to be there for a one week vacation. More like a three year vacation, okay maybe not vacation but still it’s better than being stuck here at least.

You wondered how Minho would be like if you met, was he going to be as nice as when you talk to him through MSN or was he going to be a jerk.

Then your thought wandered of to, what if it is SHINee’s Minho. You weighed their personalities together.

SHINee’s Minho seemed cold and unfriendly in a way, though he was really handsome, and you mean it. Really really handsome, maybe even more handsome than Kyuhyun, yeah he is.

And then we have MSN Minho, he seams so nice and caring, well at least you know that he is born the same year as you, 1991.

You came to an conclusion that it can’t be the same person and with that you fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

^^girl: You'll get to Korea real soon =D thanks for commenting ^^

Phani_Babee: Yeah, but that's not so weird, I think usually people would freak out =S thanks for commenting =D

kaaaaaaaaaaat: Hi new reader XD yeah mine too x''3 how I wished that I could go to Korea and study "dreams and then gets pulled back to reality" ohh you liked my other story =D thanks for commenting ^^

January 19, 2010
4.18PM Swedish time