W o w

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You strode out from Incheon airport and stepped out on the asphalt feeling and breathed in the air through your nose.

“Excuse me miss, but are you ~~~~?” you turned towards the voice and saw a man standing in front of you, “Neh, nuguseyo” you wondered and glanced at the man, ‘was he some kind of ert’.

“Nan Lim Hyun Seung imnida” the man said and then bowed, “annyeonghaseyo jeon ~~~~ iminda” you faked a smile, not knowing if you could really trust him.

“Your dad ordered me to take you to your apartment” Hyun Seung explained and you relaxed knowing that it was your dad who had sent him to help you.

“Should I help you?” he asked you and pointed at the bags, while nodding you tried one more time to lift them but failed yet again.

Hyun Seung lifted them both with ease and putting them down in the trunk as you placed yourself in the backseat of the white van.

“Is it your first time in Korea?” Hyun Seung asked you while driving towards Yeonhui-dong where your apartment was suppose to be.

“Neh it’s my first time here” you smiled, actually it was your first time being outside of America but you didn’t include that. Hyun Seung don’t need to know that.

“Ohh, then why did you come here? Your father never told me”

“Well have you heard about Super Junior?” you asked and stared out the window, you where totally mesmerized by Seoul, it was so beautiful.

‘Cute boys everywhere’ you thought but that wasn’t why you came here, it was to go in a Korean High School and nothing else. Well hopefully you would get the chance to meet Minho too. If you only knew where he went to school.

“Yeah I know them, my daughter is a big fan of them” Hyun Seung replied and you turned your focus on him, “really, how old is she?”

“She’s born in 1991 just as you”

“Ohh, what school does she go to?” you wondered and hoped for that she went to the same as the one you would.

“Kyunggi High School, it’s in Gangnam-gu” you formed an ‘O’ with your mouth, she wasn’t going in the school you would. After all you didn’t even know where ‘Gangnam-gu’ was located. Seoul was huge and to find that school was like searching for a needle in a haystack, in other terms impossible without a map and some months of living here.

“Do you know which school you are going to?” Hyun Seung asked and glanced at you through the rearview mirror.

“I’m going to Seoul Academy” you said proud, though you didn’t know much about that school more than that it was big, with more than 1000 students.

“I’ve heard that it’s a good school, though I think there are many rich kids going there”

“Great, spoiled rich kids, fun” you groaned and could only think of girls dressed in the school uniform and then with tones of make-up.

“See it from the bright side, there are many cute boys” Hyun Seung joked, at least you thought it sounded like that.

“I think we are here, yes it’s here” Hyun Seung suddenly said and you snapped your head towards the window and smiled seeing the tall apartment rise in front of your eyes.

Well it wasn’t maybe the prettiest building you had seen in your life but it wasn’t that bad. It could have been much worse.

“Thanks god there is an elevator” you complained as you dragged your bag out on the 6th floor where your apartment was suppose to be. “612, 612” you whispered and searched for the door with the number 612.

“I found it” you shouted towards Hyun Seung who just stepped out from the elevator, he nodded his head quickly and then walked up to you.

“Open the door” you chanted over and over again, you where eager to see your new home for the next coming three years. “Just let me put this down” Hyun Seung explained before he insert the key in the lock and twisted it, hearing the door unlock you grabbed the handle and opened the door revealing a small hall.

You left the bags outside the door and walked inside, it wasn’t very big. It was a small kitchen to the right after the hallway, well the kitchen and livingroom was like on room and then a small bedroom on top of the kitchen with a really tiny staircase. But the best part had to be the view on the Han River from the balcony.

You unconsciously started to cry, “don’t you like it?” Hyun Seung’s voice boomed in your ears as you nodded and then told him that you love it. It was happy tears running down your cheeks and nothing else.

“I’ve brought your bags inside ~~~~, but I really need to get going”

“Okay, and thanks for everything” you put on a smile on your face and dried the tears away with your hand.

The last thing Hyun Seung said was that you could call him if you needed everything, after closing and locking the door after him you ran around the apartment.

“It’s really my apartment” you laughed and climbed the small staircase that led to your bedroom. It wasn’t really a bedroom, it was only a railing that seperated the bedroom from the kicthen/livingroom underneath.

The last couple of hours that day you spent on unpacking and going to the nearest market to but some food for tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment

stella: Haha yeah you where in an airplane ;P thanks for commenting

January 20, 2010
7.51PM Swedish time