P l e a s e

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

Tomorrow it would exactly be one month since you saw the Super Junior concert together with Minho and the other SHINee members. And almost three months since you came to Korea.

And though you had promised yourself not to talk to him even before the concert you where determed to keep your promise from now. Well you had so far, though the one month that have passed has been hell, then imagine the rest of the 2 ½ years that’s left.

You where keeping yourself as far away possible, okay in class it would be a bit hard but there you weren’t allowed to talk to one another so there it wasn’t any problems.

Back to the Super Junior concert once again, you thought that the show where totally mind blowing and awsome, though it was your first time seeing them it was definitely not going to be your last, that’s something for sure.

“Class take a ten minute pause because I have something big to announce after the break” Ms Park said as you watched her slam the English book shut before placing it on her desk.

“Well needed pause” you murmured under your breath before running towards the girls’ bathroom.

When washing your hands you could hear how the door to the bathroom creaked open and inside stepped Gyu-Ri and her four fallowers.

“~~~~ you have been really good, I think you finally understand what I’m telling you” Gyu-Ri spoke and walked closer towards you before grabbing your chin and yanking your head upwards.

“I know you have a great will ~~~~ and I think you would fit perfectly in my group, so what do you think?” Gyu-Ri showed of a huge grin while looking stright into your eyes.

“Over my dead body” you replied angry and then saw how Gyu-Ri’s grin disappeared and was replaced by a frown.

She let go of your face harshly before slapping your right cheek hard, the burning sensation of the slap sent shivers down your spin.

*Riiiiiiiiing*

The girls disappeared in a swoosh as the bell rang, indicating that the class would start again.

You walked over to the mirror that hung over the sink, though that your cheek wasn’t that red now it would surely get red later and it would hurt even more too. After bringing up your hand you touched the place on the cheek where she had slapped you.

“Ouch! Ouch!” you cried as the pain became noticable, the bell suddenly stopped ringing and you really had to hurry to your lesson or else it would be detention after school. And that was a no thank you.

As you slid the classroom door open you got attention from everyone even Minho who looked at you suspiciously. You smiled ever so lightly before walking past him and placing yourself on your own seat.

“So I think everyone are here now” teacher Park spoke and then glanced out on all the students like she was looking for something.

“The thing I wanted to tell you about is that you are going to be paired up two-two, one girl and one boy in each group and there after you are going to live like a married couple, arasso?”

A loud boom of voices could be heard in the room, boys complaining about the stupid idea and the girls where all pressed up towards Ms Park’s desk, begging to be paired up with Minho. And you, well all you hoped was to not be paired up with him.

“ENOUGH” you sat straight up in your seat as you heard teacher Park’s loud voice shout that everyone should go to their seats and then wait.

After that done she started to explain that all of the boys names was written down on a piece of paper, which then where folded in two and placed in a box.

So it was for the girls to go and pick a paper and then the name of the person written on it was the one you where going to be paired up with.

“So if Lee Eun Ae could please come and pick” you saw one of the girls who where bullying you strod towards the box, she let her hand down and soon she was holding a piece of paper in front of her.

Still even though you didn’t want to be with Minho you didn’t want any of those five girls to be with him either.

You sighed at the thought of Gyu-Ri being paired up with Minho. Well all you could hope for was that someone else got Minho, though you couldn’t deny the fact that you would be jealous of the girl who where going to be paired up with him.

“Please Eun Ae can you say the name of your partner?” Ms Park asked and you saw how Eun Ae had a huge frown on her face, which meant that she didn’t get Minho.

‘Just four more to go’ you thought as Eun Ae sat down on her seat.

*Later*

Five girls had already been up and non of them had gotten Minho has their partner, and somehow you where revelied but yet terrified.

“Now could Lim Gyu-Ri come up here”

You where begging for yourself that she wouldn’t get Minho, but the thought of that it was only you and another girl left made you nervous.

You could litterly feel your heart pounding when Gyu-Ri unfolded the small piece of paper and then said the name of her partner out loud.

“Park Dae Hyun”

You laughed for yourself as you saw Gyu-Ri’s face, ‘totally priceless’.

“So we have Soo Jin and ~~~~ left, so can ~~~~ come up”

As you walked past Minho you catched a glimpse of his face, his ever so common smirk was showing and you groaned just thinking about being paired up with him.

Though it was only two pieces of paper left you selected very carefully before grabbing one and as you unfolded it and then looking at the name your heart stopped.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

xButterfly: x3 thanks for commeting ^^

Yongii: Alltid =OOO woah jag har aldrig velat lära mig det X''D haha sorry XD nää men det verkar så konstigt bara =S tack för att du kommenterade =D

Phani_Babee: Sorry you didn't get to meet Super Junior and Kyuhyun, since I have something else planned.. hope you are not too disappointed?? thanks for commenting X3

HispanicBabe: You was? =OOO how cute x''3 but I guess that was the purpose too ;P Weren't you the one who commented on my previous FF that you wanted Taemin to be shown more??
Hahah yeah ^^D thanks for commenting and I'm really looking forward you your updates =D somehow I can't get in on your comment page =S I don't know if it's just me but sometimes it doesn't want to load the page D=

January 28, 2010
11.35PM Swedish time