M i s t a k e

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*September 5, 2008*

You had been asleep practically every lesson you had before lunch, but that was because you hadn’t been getting any sleep the past four days and the only time you could sleep was in class where also Minho was all the time.

Well he hadn’t been there yesterday since SHINee just made a comeback, which concluded that he had to practice and other stuff that came with to be an idol.

But today he was in school and you managed to escape from him just in time when the bell rang indicating that it was lunch, you went out and sat right under a tree to eat for yourself.

Luckily for you was that Minho didn’t seem to have fallowed after you out, sighing you opened the box, which where filled with western style food since you wasn’t that good with making korean cuisine. Which is a pity since you love it.

“So you are really avoiding me”

You got so startled to hear a voice right behind you, which made you jump and causing the box with food to spill out on the grass.

“Great” you muttered under your breath as you picked up the box, which was empty.

Turning around towards the person your heart started to beat faster, “Yah! What are you doing here, didn’t I tell you to stay the hell away from me” you shouted on top of your lungs while gritting your teeths.

“That’s more like you” Minho smiled and you looked at him dumbfound, ‘why is he like that’ you wondered and was about to stand up when you felt a hand around your wrist pulling you down again.

You took a quick glance at him, “Here we can share” he suddenly said and placed his box on to the grass in front of you. You hesitated a bit before sitting down next to him.

You looked at the food and then at Minho and then down at food again, your stomach growled at the sight of the delicious looking food in front of you.

In fact since you had to buy a new school uniform not too long ago you had to cut down on the food, which ended with that you had to size down the portions and simply eat less.

Though you weren’t much of a large eater, still it was really tough to not eat until you where full. It had even gone so far that it has felt as if you would faint sometimes because the lack of eating.

“Hello, ~~~~ are you there?”

“Huh?” you snapped out of your thoughts and stared at him confused.

“Are you going to eat or what?” he asked and showed a pair of chopsticks into your right hand.

“Y..yee” you stuttered and looked around to see if there where any students near you. Since the girls had finally cut down the bullying a bit after you stopped being with Minho so you didn’t want them to start again just because you ate with him.

If thatwas the case then you could just be without food until you came home, though it would be around five-six hours until you would arrive home. Still it was better than to be bullied, right?

After notifying that there wasn’t anyone in sight you split the chopsticks in two and brought a piece of Kimbap into your mouth and ate.

It was fair enough to say that it was the best Kimbap you had eaten in your whole life.

“Do you like it?” Minho asked and you turned towards him with a huge smile on your lips before nodding enthusiastic.

“Did you make them?” you asked, if it was him then you would be amazingly surprised.

Minho laughed and then told you that it was Key who had made them.

“Ohh” you replied, but then again wasn’t Key the ‘Umma’ of SHINee.

“Here take another one” Minho offered but before you could pick up one he had already placed one in front of your mouth. You hesitated a bit before finally taking it.

You turned away so that he wouldn’t see your blushing cheeks as you ate, but everything changed when you could hear the girls from your class not too dar away causing your heart to stop for a second.

You stood up before whispering “I have to go” and then you ran away with Minho’s voice shouting your name after you.

‘I’m so sorry Minho but that was just a mistake, I promise to never talk to you again’ you said for yourself as you ran into the girls toilet, thinking that you where all alone you slid down on the floor and cried.

“So isn’t it ~~~~, did Minho break up with you” a girl laughed and you looked up with teary eyes and saw those five girls yet again.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone” you snarled and was about to stand up when someone pushed you down again and started to hit you.

“Don’t ever talk back to me, you hear that” Gyu-Ri who also was the leader shouted before slapping you in the face.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment =D haha and I updated again ;P yaaay x''D

EMI: Haha you where lucky then XD thanks for commenting ^^D

Yongii: Hej igen, det var länge sen =S åhh vad läser du för språk?? tack för att du kommenterade ^^D

Phani_Babee: XD I don't know if you'll meet them but you are going to watch them at least XD thanks for commenting =)

SHINeeFan926: Yeah I whish I could see them live as well "sigh" anyway thanks for commenting ^^

January 27, 2010
10.50PM Swedish time