O n l y B e c a u s e I t ' s Y o u

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*November 6, 2008*

Minho was at your apartment, you where preperaing this weeks dinner. Though he seemed tired, well their schedule is probably really tiring.

He wasn’t just tired but also cranky, he got upset for nothing. When he tried to chop a cucumber and it didn’t want to work he threw it across the room, so that it landed right next to the couch.

“Yah! Minho if you are tired then go sleep in my bed” you offered feeling sorry for him, since he had to put up with so much things. First school, then SHINee’s schedule and lastly being here with you doing this.

Of course it has to be tiring.

“You sure?” he looked at you with a troubled face but you smiled reassuring before telling him to not snore so loud.

“Okay, just wake me up later then” he said and walked up to your bedroom, but not long after you could hear him laugh aloud.

“What are you doing?” you asked worried and backed out from the kitchen so that you could look up and as you did you saw Minho hanging your teddy bear over the railing.

“YAH! Don’t touch him” you yelled and then stormed up and snatched it away from Minho before placing it down on your bed again.

“If you want to sleep here then don’t touch my things, arasso?”

“Yee, yee arasso” he smirked and then started to fix with your bed before laying down. And as he was about to pull the blanket over himself he stopped.

“Want to lay down?” he patted the spot next to him, motioning for you to lay down but you shook your head before returning to the kitchen but not without feeling your heart thump against your chest.

‘Why is he always like that, acting like the biggest playboy ever’ you spaced off but soon returned to reality when breathing in the air through your nostriles and feeling something burnt.

“, the food” you murmured and looked down at the burnt piece of meat in the frying pan, while cursing you took it off the plate and examined it, after coming to an conclusion that it was too burnt and you had to throw it away you wanted to scream.

‘Argh, if it weren’t for that I got so worked up over Minho touching my teddy bear then this hadn’t happened’ you cried and then threw the meat in the garbage can but stopped in your tracks when something struck you, it had been the first time you didn’t blame Minho when something went wrong.

‘Aish why am I thinking about this’ you finally threw away the meat and then went searching for something else to eat.

After finding some onions, carrots and roasted seaweed in the kitchen cabinet and then a few eggs in the refrigerator you decided to to an easy Korean egg omelette.

After chopping one onion and two carrots finely you added it into the bowl with the already mixed eggs before pouring it in a frying pan. And when it was almost ready you placed the seaweed on top of the omelette and then tightly rolled it into a roll before slicing it into smalled pieces and then you start all over again, so that the two of you could get one each.

About ten minutes later and you where finished and the omelette was lying on two plates, though you gave Minho a bit extra since you didn’t think that you would be able to eat that much.

You placed the plates on the table and then went to grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator and then two glasses from the cabinet over the sink.

After glancing at the clock and notifying that Minho had been asleep for about half an hour you walked up to the small bedroom of yours and kneeled down in front of his face.

‘If you could just be as peaceful when awake as you are when sleeping then you would make things a lot easier for me’ you thought as you where staring at his peaceful sleeping self.

You looked at him, from his eyes and stopping when your gaze landed on his plump lips. Gulping down on your saliva you brought your hand up to his face and where about to touch his lips when he suddenly moved, causing you to snapp out of your trance.

‘Yah! ~~~~ you must really have hit your head’ you thought and stared down at Minho once again before touching his shoulder and then gently shooking him so that he would wake up.

Yeah easily said than done, he was just as hard to try and wake up as the other time when he was at your place and slept on the couch until the next morning.

‘He must be really tired, wait why am I so worried, aish ~~~~ stop thinking about him’ you thought and then violently started to shake him.

“Yah wake up, the food is ready” you shouted and then saw how his eyes opened before he shot up in bed.

“What is it? Did something happen? Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?” he shouted while looking at your body.

“Y..yah! Ch..Choi Minho what are you doing?” you stuttered after he had pulled you down on the spot on the bed next to him.

“Your not hurt?” it looked like he was embarrassed for getting all worked up, when it actually wasn’t more than that the food was ready.

“Ohh”

“Yeah, so get out off my bed” you complained and then jumped down from the bed and headed towards the food.

*Later*

Minho had been really surprised when he saw the omelette, well you didn’t blame him since it wasn’t what you where suppose to eat in the beginning.

Well still he said that it was delicious and then if he ment it was another deal. Neither less you where still happy that he ate everything that was on his plate and so did you before he excused himself after the dinner since the clock was already 10PM and it was still school tomorrow.

After he had walked out the door you brought the ‘marriage couple’ book out from your drawer next to the bed before writting in it.

“At least we bought everything right though I’m sorry that I ruined our dinner because I yelled at you for touching my teddy bear, ‘sorry’. And then you fell asleep in my bed, well I don’t blame you for doing so since I guess your schedule is quite tough, right? Anyway I found some left overs ‘no you are not going to get sick’ in my refrigerator and cabinet. Though I got amazingly surprised when you said that you liked it, ‘honestly, did you?’ Well I think this dinner is the most succesful so far, well there are still five more to come so hopefully it will get better every week, wah I think I wrote too much, so I’m going to end this now, bye” you wrote down November 6 2008 at the end before placing it down in the drawer again.

“Ahh so tired” you exclaimed and then rubbed your tired eyes before lying down on the pillow. As you took a deep breath you felt Minho’s scent, you breathed in again, feeling his fragrance flow inside your nostrils. ‘I forgot to change’ you thought but still you let it be.

Feeling your head lighten you mumbled a last ‘only because it’s you’ before falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment and I'm sorry I couldn't post yesterday because school, well yeah it takes much time D=

^^GIRL: HAHAH thanks XD right Tae isn't innocent, I don't think he wish to be seen as SHINee's cute little maknae anymore X''D so therefor I'm preparing something.. ;P thanks for commenting ^^D

iluvbbforeva: Ohh cool ^^ well I'm half norwegian and half swedish =D yeah but it was suppose to be a bit creppy but you'll know why later in the story ;P thanks for commenting =)

Phani_Babee: Yees Taemin X''D thanks for commenting ^^p

SHINeeFan926: Don't worry ^^D haha you'll know later XD can't tell you now, because then everything would be ruined ;P thanks for commenting =D

February 2, 2010
10.05PM Swedish time