P h o n e C a l l

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You where rolling around in bed not being be able to sleep, the whole Minho ordeal had taken really bad on you.

You are back where you first started, with no friends what so ever though you hoped that the girls wouldn’t bother you anymore now since you where going to stay away from Minho now on.

“Stupid, girls, stupid Minho and stupid me” you cursed out loud as you kicked away the blanket and sat up in the bed.

Why did everything have to be so complicated, why couldn’t everyone just get the fact that you and Minho where only friends and nothing else. You knew very well that it wouldn’t work to be together with an idol.

After taking a quick glance at the clock and notifying that it was quarter past four you groaned, it was four hours left until the school started and you couldn’t sleep.

“Stupid, ing ” you complained and stomped down the steps and then taking a bottle of water from the refrigerator and gulping down on the cold liquid.

Half an hour later and you where lying on the couch watching some cartoon, which you didn’t even found funny but it was better to do something than to just sit and do nothing, right?

You could literally hear the clock ticking second by second before your cellphone started to ring. ‘Who would call in the middle of the night’ you wondered and carefully walked up the steps to the bedroom.

After finding the phone in your vest pocket you took a quick look on who it was before you answered.

“Hi mom” you tried to sound as happy as possible though you where far from happy at the moment.

“~~~~ it’s nice to hear your voice again, you weren’t sleeping?” your mother sounded thrilled.

“No I wasn’t sleeping” you replied though it was actually the time of the day that you where suppose to sleep, at least if you live in Korea.

“Okay, what’s the time over there, I hope I’m not calling when you are in school”

“No, no it’s okay I’m not in school”

“Ohh, well how’s everything going over there, have you made any new friends, maybe a boyfriend?” your mother asked excited.

“I love it here mom, my friends are really nice though I don’t have any boyfriend” you said in a happy and relaxed tone and at the same time wondered if you would be in the next world record book under ‘the biggest lie ever’.

“I’m so glad that my daughter is happy though I.. we really miss you a lot” your mother’s voice was raspy and uneven, which always indicated that she was crying.

“Mom I’m fine, you don’t have to worry” you had to lie or else your mom would get even more worried and sad, so it was necessary though you hated to lie to your mother.

“Umma I really need to go” you talked fast like you where in a hurry, which wasn’t the case since school didn’t start until like four hours.

“Okay, okay just promise to not forget the English, okay?”

“Yee, yee I promise”

Immediately after you hung up you became depressed and sad yet again. Well it can’t be that hard to get a new friend. How many are going to that school anyway, at least like a 1000.

Well since you didn’t have anything else to do you logged on to your computer and started to surf the internet in an attempt to find something to kill the time with.

Your homepage was set to be SM Entertainments since yeah your favorite groups where from SM. But now when you where trying to forget Minho you wanted to change to something else, but as you where about to click away a pop-up window came up and showed that Super Junior would have concert in four days and the tickets would start selling 6.00AM, September 2.

Hurrying you brought your cellphone up from the pocket and looked at the date, your eyes widened and your pulse increased as you saw the date, September 2.

You glanced at the clock and noticed that it was already 5.55AM and it was only five minutes until they would start selling the tickets.

Clicking on to the site your heart fluttered on the thought that you maybe would see Super Junior live and for the first time too.

The minutes was ticking down slow, far too slow as you updated the site every five second, and when the clock turned 6.00AM you saw the button that indicates that you could buy ticktets turn green.

Five minutes later and you where running around in the apartment screaming in joy because you where finally going to see Super Junior.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment and I'll try and update later ^^D
I'm feeling really happy today because both SNSD and U-Kiss are going to release a CD soon X3 BTW I love SNSD 'Oh!' MV =D

xmiia: Haha no she's not Minho's girlfriend, ^^D I'm glad that you are anticipating my updates =D thanks for commenting

HispanicBabe: Yep she told him to back away, well it's not that weird I guess =S haha you would =OO but they where five against one.. okay, it's good to hear ^^ wahhh that not true, you write better than I do. But then again your language is English right or is it Spanish since you are half Mexican right? thanks for commenting ^^D

SHINeeFan926: Ohh so you thought that you where asian because of the poster? sorry to confuse you D= yeah those girls are really mean, thanks for commenting =)

Phani_Babee: Haha you love it too? well it's hard to not love it XD thanks for commenting

kaaaaaat: Thanks for commenting =D

BBlove: Hi new reader ^^D I'm glad you like it and thanks for commenting =D

January 27, 2010
6.35PM Swedish time