B y e

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*July 24 2008*

It didn’t feel like you had slept at all when someone was calling your name from afar, opening your eyes and glancing at the clock on the nightstand you noticed that it was only 3.30AM in the morning.

“~~~~ we have to go in an hour, the plane leaves at 7.30AM and you know the traffic” your mother said and then walked away, ‘why did the plane have to leave so early’ you complained since you wasn’t much for early mornings and love to sleep.

That’s why you can sleep until 1PM on days when you don’t have school or anything else to do.

You pulled the blanket away and brought your feet’s down on the wooden floor, if it was something you loved with your room it was when the floor creaked under your feet’s when you walked on it.

It was definitely on of those things you where going to miss when you where in Korea, though you wondered how your apartment in Seoul would look like.

“I’m going to take a shower” you half shouted not caring if your brother where asleep, you would always take any chance to tease and disturb Eric since always got pissed, which to you was hilarious.

“Do that but don’t take too long time” your father shouted back and then asked you if he could pack your things in to the car. “Go ahead” you didn’t really want to help with that part since you had two packed bags, or more like stuffed bags. When you where zipping it, you had to sit on it because else you wouldn’t been be able to.

Stepping inside the bathroom you heard your father groan, ‘I guess he saw my bags’ you thought and laughed further, though you pitied your father because he had to carry them.

After showering you decided to eat a fast breakfast, since it would take some time until you’ll get to eat the airplane food, which wasn’t something to be overjoyed with.

Deciding on two sandwiches and a glass of chocolate milk you where satisfied, “mom when are we going?” you asked after eating, “soon, go and get dressed” your mother replied while taking her shoes on.

“Okay”

As you stepped inside your bedroom you couldn’t help but to start crying, even though you really wanted to go to Korea you would also miss everything here, to feel the wooden floor against your bare feet’s the first thing in the morning, Sung Hee’s laugh that made you happy and last but not least your family. Including your irritating brother, Eric.

“~~~~ we have to go now”

You wipped the tears away with the palm of you hand before replying that she could go out first and that you had to do one thing first. “Okay but hurry”.

While walking towards the bedroom door you turned around and took a glance of your room before you exited and closed the door behind you.

As you walked along the hallway and pasing your brother’s room you wondered whatever you would say goodbye to him, you breathed in and then slid the door open, the curtains was blocking away and stray of possible sun making it completely dark. You had been in his room so many times that you knew very well where his bed was.

You tip-toed over to his bed so that he would wake up, because you where almost certain that he would throw you out if he saw you.

“Though you are my annoying and stupid brother, I still love you and I’m going to miss you” you cried and then bent down to kiss is forhead.

*Later*

The airport soon came into view and you smiled knowing that in less than a day you would be in Seoul and your own apartment.

“We are here ~~~~” your mother spun around in the front seat so that she could look at you, smiling you nodded your head as your dad parked the car.

“I still can’t believe that my little girl is going away without us” your father complained with watery eyes, he wasn’t the most sensitive person you knew yet you also knew that you ment a lot to him and your mother and of course they would miss you.

“I’m going to be fine” you reassured and showed you arm muscles, which made your dad laugh. “You can’t even beat a shrimp with that body”.

Glaring at your father you told him that even if your body was petite you could still hurt people. “Enough of that now, and ~~~~ you are not going to beat down people when you get there” you mother butted in and your mouth dropped hearing what your mother said.

You weren’t going to walk around and beat down people just for fun, it was only when someone would hurt you or your friends when you would do that.

“Yah! We should go in now, it’s already 6.45AM” you told them and started to unload your bags from the trunk. “I still don’t understand how you managed to put so much stuff inside these bags” your father complained as he pulled the biggest of the two bags out.

“I’m going to live there for 3 years, of yours I have to bring much stuff” you defended yourself and tried to lift the bag, it was easier said than done. How much did it weigh?

“Dad can you take them, they are too heavy”

“See you can’t even lift your bags and you’re talking about beating down people” your father smirked and shook his head disapprovingly.

“Bla.. bla can we go now” you said and started to walk towards the entrance, not waiting for your mom and dad.

*Later*

“Flight to Seoul leaves in 20 minutes” the speakers boomed and your heart fluttered upon hearing that.

“Mom, dad bye” you waved eagerly and was about to run towards the security check.

“~~~~ you stay here” both your parents shouted and you stopped in your tracks and turned tob them.

“Do you want to go so badly that you can’t say goodbye to your parents” your mother was now crying, “I can believe that my little daughter is leaving now” she beamed and pulled you in for a hug.

“I’m, going to miss you so”

“Flight to Seoul leaves in 15 minutes” the speakers echoed and you started to get panicked, what if you missed the flight.

“Mom I really have to go now or I’ll miss the plane” you whispered and fought back the tears that was welled up inside of you.

With a last hug from your dad you prodeced towards the security check. You handed the woman beside the desk your pass and then you walked through the metal detector.

After waving a last goodbye you ran towards the gate and handed the ticket to Seoul over to the person behind the disk and then bordered the white Boeing plane.

Sitting down next to a window you turned off your cellphone and then brought your Ipod touch out from the pocket and plugging the headphones inside your ears. When you found SHINee’s ‘Reply’ you pressed play and leaned back in the seat and fell asleep

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^

13luver4ever: I hope that Hankyung will participate in their 4th jib or else I'll cry =S ohh lucky you, where do you live?? I wish that they could come to Europe and bring SHINee with them as well XD scrap that take the whole SM family and have a concert in Europe, that would be awsome X3 awhh you'll read all my FF =D thanks for commenting ^^D

^^girl: Because the SHINee Minho is so different from MSN Minho ;P that's why you think that they are two persons ^^
thanks for commenting =D

Phani_Babee: Thanks for commenthing though I think what you said was a reply to ^^girl, right?

jessycloe: Hi new reader, awh thanks for loving it and commenting =D

kaaaaaaaaaaat: XD thanks for commenting ^^p

January 20, 2010
4.32PM Swedish time