W . . w h a t

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

It was two days ago since you where at Minho’s house, or more like apartment. The stew that you where making took a bit longer time than you thought, 3 hours. Okay maybe also because Minho couldn’t cut the beef at first so you had to help him.

Then Taemin had started to steal food after he had told you to hurry up because he was hungry. So after you had stuffed some beef into his mouth you showed him out off the kitchen and then locked the door so no one could come in.

But when it was ready and you where suppose to open the door you couldn’t find the key, which apparently you had placed somewhere else since it wasn’t in the lock. So to find the key took 10 minutes, and that wasn’t even the amazing part, it was that you had placed the key in the refrigerator, though you had no idea why just there.

Anyway when finally opening the door and letting in the rest of the SHINee you started to eat. But not without them asking why you where there, though you of course got a bit surprised that Minho hadn’t told them about this ‘fake marriage’.

“So Minho why exactly is ~~~~ here?” Jonghyun asked after swallowing his food.

You looked at Minho who where sitting in front of you, he had a small devilish smirk on his lips, which you knew meant no good.

“We’re married” he blurted and everyone around the table gasped, even you.

“Aniya, aniya, it’s just fake marriage” you tried to explain, but before you got the chance to even do so Key interupted.

“Awhh I’m proud of you Minho, I’ve always wanted a daughter” Key smiled and slapped Minho’s back like he was really happy before he started to talk about when you get kids then he’s going to be a grandmother.

‘God, is there any point in trying to deny this’ you muttered and sulked. Feeling a light nudge on your shoulder you turned towards Taemin, who where the only person sitting next to you.

“Why aren’t you happy?” he whispered so that only the two of you could hear.

“How can anyone be happy with him” you whispered back as you took a quick glance at Taemin before looking back at Minho who was talking to Key.

“Hyung?” Taemin said and got attention from all the SHINee members, and especially Minho. You knew very well that Minho was very close with Taemin, maybe because they where the two youngest members of the group, well you weren’t too sure if that was the reason or if it was something else.

“Something wrong?” Minho spoke and then looked at you, like you knew what Taemin wanted but you shrugged your shoulders.

“Hyung what happens if ~~~~ is cheating on you?” Taemin asked with a playful tone though the look in his eyes told you something else, like he actually was serious.

“Yah! Taemin what kind of question is that?” Onew butted in for the first time that day. To tell you the truth you hadn’t heard Onew speak that much when you had been around. ‘Was he shy?’ you wondered and put another spoon full with stew inside your mouth.

“Just wanted to know” Taemin replied and smiled brightly and the other guys nodded their heads before returning to eating or speaking with the person sitting next to one another.

“You could still cheat on him you know” you felt Taemin’s breath hit your ears and you shivered at the tone of his voice. It was so not the cute and innocent tone you where used to hear from him. Gulping down on your saliva you nodded your head slightly.

‘What is that guy up to?’

*Later*

“Noona the food was delicious” Taemin cheered as you stood in the hallway about to say goodbye before he suddenly pulled you in for a hug, it wasn’t one of those one arm hug but a full one with him wrapping his arms around your waist and tightly keeping you in his embrace.

“Yah! Maknae don’t molest Minho’s wife” Jonghyun joked but Taemin snorted and then whispered into your ear that he isn’t that innocent as people think before pulling you away.

“So let the couple get their own time” Key uttered and then told everyone to go, you heard Taemin mumble something unhearable before getting dragged away by the diva, leaving you and Minho in an awkward silence.

“I should probably go”

“Yee... and I’m sorry for what I said at the table, you know that we are married” Minho explained but then you saw his lips move into a small smirk.

“Yah! You are not sorry you stupid... aish” you stomped your feet hard against the floor before opening the door and slamming it shut, just like the last time.

‘Aish why did he have to tell them such a joke’ you thought as the elevator door slid open and you stepped inside. ‘it’s not like they actually would believe it, right?’ you groaned loud and then hit the button to the ground level hard in frustration.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

iluvbbforeva: Ohh, well I've never been there so I can't say so much about how it looks =S hahah wooah is your mother korean?? ^^ well I wish that my mom had tought me norwegian when I was little, though I can understand the most of it still I can't speak it.. well a few words but that's it D= haha yep, but my fingers a sooo shooort that it looks weird when I do it "cries"
thanks for commenting =D

Phani_Babee : I know but Minho is Minho, right ^^p
thanks for commenting =)

heartbroken: Thanks for liking my story ^^ Choi Minho is love x3 actually I don't even like Lee Minho or BOF, gosh I think it's sooo overrated -_-'' I've already seen the japanese version and a bit of the taiwanese.. but serisouly it's like seeing it exactly all again, the only difference is the language.. therefor I wished that I had seen the Korean first since the korean language is the most beautiful.. but it was a bit difficult since the Korean version hadn't even been aired when I was finished with the japanese =S thanks for commenting ^^D

January 31, 2010
11.06PM Swedish time