S h o p p i n g

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*November 8 2008*

It was Saturday and you didn’t have any thing particular to do, well maybe some homeworks but you really didn’t have the energy to do them right now and it wasn’t like you where in a hurry to do them either. Still you’d always finish them as soon as possible since you wanted good grades.

Though Gyu-Ri made it harder for you to concentrate in school since she would take every chance she got to bully you, even in class but she always made sure that Ms Park didn’t see it.

You glanced at your clothes and then considered to go shop some winter clothes since you didn’t have much of them. And you where really in need for a new jacket and a new pair of jeans.

“It’s not like I have anything else to do” you said and then grabbed your keys and walked towards the subway station.

After arriving to the right subway station you exited the train and started to search for a store that wasn’t so expensive, you still needed to save money for food, that if you didn’t want to starve the last couple of days until you got money.

You glanced in through the windows of the stores as you passed by but stopped when you saw a really cool jacket, a black leather with fake fur and a belt around the waist.

‘Please don’t let it be expensive’ you begged and then entered the store with a big smile though you where nervous as hell, since you always had a hard time finding a jacket you wanted, and you will be really sad if this jacket turns out to be too expensive for you.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the woman behind the counter was smiling brightly as she said welcome and the bowed.

You smiled back and said hello as well before turning the attention towards the jackets. Hopefully you would find the jacket that was hanging in the window. It didn’t take long before you had found it. You took a deep breath and then looked at the price tag, 60 000won. That wasn’t so expensive for a jacket.

“Can I try this?” you asked and showed the jacket to the woman.

“Yee”

While standing in front of the mirror in the fitting room and looking at yourself with the jacket on you smiled. The jacket fit perfectly.

*Later*

You bought the jacket and where now searching for a new pair of jeans, after walking around for what seemed like forever you found a store that didn’t look too expensive.

And just like in the other store, the person behind the counter greeted you happily and so did you. After buying a jacket you actually liked was rare so now you where in a really good mood.

As you where glancing on all the different pair of jeans you heard someone calling your name, causing you to look around the store, but you couldn’t see anyone except for a guy with a hat and a pair of glasses.

“~~~~” someone whispered your name again, and you actually started to get scared though that it was in the middle of the day, okay even though it was in the middle of the day, it still started to get dark outside since it was soon winter.

You decided to just shrug it off as you where too exhilarated with finding a jacket that you started to imagine things, like now.

After finding a nice pair of black skinny jeans you decided to test them on to see if they fit, as you where about to step inside a fitting room someone grabbed your arm and pulled you inside another fitting room.

Looking up on the person you gulped down you saliva, it was the person with hat and glasses.

“P.p..please d..don’t hurt me” you stuttered feeling your heart run beyond health limit as you then lowered your head so that you where looking down on the floor.

“I’m not going to hurt you” the person chuckled lightly and then brought a hand under your chin, lifting your head upwards so that you where looking at the person.

‘He sounds so familiar but why can’t I remember from where’ you wondered as you where glancing at the person, soon something snapped inside your head and you gaped when remembering who it was.

“Taemin?”

He smiled and then took the glasses off, revealing his true self, you where right. It was Taemin.

“What are you doing here?” you asked but then mentaly slapped yourself in the head, it was a clothing store, idols needed clothes as well.

“Looking for clothes, I bet that’s what you are doing as well” he smiled and ruffled you hair, causing you to blush.

“So where is the other members?” you asked remembering that you hadn’t seen any of the other members.

He dropped his smile and then asked if you weren’t happy to see him, you replied that you where more than happy to see him. But yet again you where a bit sad that Minho wasn’t with him, though you didn’t really want to admit that.

“I have to go” Taemin suddenly said and then just walked off without saying goodbye.

‘Is something wrong with him?’ you thought and then closed the curtain to the fitting room before putting the jeans on, they fitted just as perfect as the jacket earlier.

After buying the jeans and notifying that it started to get late you returned to the subway station and began your journey home.

When arriving home you hung the jacket up on a hanger and then put the jeans inside the drawer next to your bed before getting something to eat, after that you watched some TV and then went to bed with a smile on your lips, though Taemin’s actions in the store bothered you a lot.
____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D and I'm truly sorry for not updating for a while, actually I thought yesterday morning that I would update when I got home from school, but yeah I actually fell down the stairs in school, not the whole but some steps and I ended up on the floor. And my ledt ankle hurt like hell just as my right knee. So I went to the hospital so they could check and yeah my ankle was sprained badly so now I'm jumping around on crutches.. not so fun =S anyway have you heard U-Kiss new album?? I LOVE IT *___* and the same goes for Binggeul Binggeul XD ♥Eli & Dongho♥ I feel like a ert for liking Dongho -_-''

Phani_Babee: OMG hahah I haven't thought about that XD thanks for commenting ^^

iluvbbforeva: Actually Norwegian and Swedish is kind of similar, but still there are many differences =S yeah me too, well I in mine it's like one maybe two I would actually agree to do it with X''D thanks for commenting =)

HispanicBabe: Awhh don't worry =D yaay, you know I've started watching Devil Beside You ^^D and I like it though I've even gone further than your story so I'm going to wait a bit before watching so I don't know what's going to happen in your FF XD
Haha you do, actually I wanted that to be a part since I have a pig plush that I got when I was just days old and I really don't want anyone to touch it because I treasure it so much =) yeah I'm not really a fan of people touching my things either. Okay my sister is like the only one I can agree on to get to touch my stuff X''D thanks for commenting =D

jessycloe: XD haha I guess that would be like typical Key x''D thanks for commenting ^^p

Yongii: Skola är ju alltid kul (insätt sarkasm) elr hur X3 han springer alltid iväg när Yoongeun (tror att barnet heter så) kmr för nära.. fast det är ändå synd om honom eftersom han inte vågar röra honom heller D= jag e inte sööt ;P haha njaa jag tror att den enda sidan jag heter så på e typ playahead.. tack för att du kommenterade ^^

SHINeeFan926: HAHA but Korean omelette is easy to do, so I don't now if you could actually call it cooking =S well I guess you can XD thanks for commenting ^^D

BTW does anyone have LastFm.com?? wanna be friends? my name is ChaeYo there as well XD

February 6, 2010
10.49PM Swedish time