Y a h !

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

As the phone rang, indicating that the time was 6.30AM you stretched out your hand towards the phone and as you where about to grab it the sound suddenly stopped, which caused you to open your eyes ever so slowly before looking to the side.

While screaming you flew back in the bed and hit your head in the wall behind.

“Ouch! Ouch!” you cried and rubbed the spot that hit the wall before looking at the person sitting next to your bed, smirking.

“YAH! I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU” you shouted as you flew forward and before you knew it Minho had captured you in his arms.

Your heartbeats increased by the sudden skinship that caused you to blush ever so lightly, “I never thought you would hug me” he laughed as you rolled your eyes and then said that it was him hugging you and not the other way around.

“Let me go, I need to shower” you complained and moved around in his embrace hoping that he would release his grip around you.

“Oh, want me to come” he snickered and you stared up at him in disbelief.

“Are you sure that SHINee’s Minho and you are really the same person?” you questioned after he had let his arm sink to his side and you where looking into his eyes.

Well you knew very well that they where the same person but still they acted the opposit of each other, the one doing interviews and such was so cute and seemed almost afraid to speak but this one, being with you all the time was carefree, erted and a total jackass.

‘Ehh scrap that total jackass, he’s a hot jackass’ you thought but then shook your head dissaprovingly. You couldn’t fall in love with him, he was SHINee’s Minho and that would only turn out with a broken heart.

“~~~~ hello, are you there” Minho was waving his hands in front of your face, trying to get contact with you.

“W..what?” you stuttered slightly because his face was so close to yours.

“Wasn’t you going to shower?” he asked and you nodded your head before standing up and grabbing a towel from the small black cabinet that stood next to your bed.

“Take something to eat if you want” you said as you walked down the stairs and then locked yourself inside the bathroom, after stripping yourself from your clothes you entered the shower.

*15 minutes later*

After finishing the shower you took on the school uniform and walked out off the bathroom and went to grab a glass.

But you couldn’t find the chocolate milk in the refrigerator.

“Yah, Minho have you seen the chocolate milk” you asked though he was sitting the in couch with his back facing you.

“Nee, I took the last” he replied and you saw him spun around so that he was looking at you, but the only thing you where looking at was the glass with chocolate milk in his hand.

“You took my last chocolate milk” you whispered through gritted teeths as you slammed down the glass on the kitchen counter and strode over to Minho, who brought the glass to his mouth and you saw the chocolate milk dissappear down his throat.

“M..my chocolate milk” you cried and then saw how Minho was smirking.

“You little..” you cursed and then walked closer to him with an frown on your face.

“I think I better go, Taemin called” he replied but his smirk was replaced by a confused and somewhat scared expression before he ran towards the door and exited.

“YAH! COME BACK HERE” you shouted after him before taking on your shoes and after locking the door you ran after him.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^p
I can't understand why I haven't listened to T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep earlier, I purely love it xD more like I love there whole first album and to think that I disliked them at first -_-''

HispanicBabe: Haha so you would like get an heart attack from laughing so much?? Well I can understand that he makes on laugh so much that ones stomach hurt a lot x''D
Minho is really cute, well somehow he seems to have split personality, like either he is sweet and caring and the other one is like a huge ert XD
Thanks for commenting ^^D

Phani_Babee: HAHAHAHAHAH Sica's way of waking him up was total win XD I would never want to have one waking me up like that (being splashed with water), maybe because the next day I would probably do the same to that person X''D
thanks for commenting =D

January 29, 2010
11.19PM Swedish time