N e e d T o T a l k

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

One week had past since the incident on the girls toilet and you hadn’t made any friends so far, in fact you where the one being bullied especially by the girls and Minho didn’t make anything better if you say so.

Yesterday he had went over to your bench and sat down to eat his lunch together with you, which caused all girls to glare at you with pure hate. Well of course you got to suffer when Minho said that he had to go, SHINee practice he had told you before walking out off the classroom.

The girls had dragged you inside the toilet and poured another bucket of water over your head after tearing your school uniform apart, your skirt had been torn apart just below your but and your shirt didn’t have any sleeves left.

Well what could you do than to walk home like that, you didn’t have any spare clothes in school that you could use.

And earlier today when Minho had placed himself by your bench to eat you had directly walked away without saying anything. Everything was his fault, if it weren’t for that he was an idol and that every girl was madly in love with him then maybe, maybe we could have been friends but not now.

Not now when you have to suffer so much just because of him.

You had trouble sleeping that night because you felt bad for Minho, even if you really didn’t want to admit it but he was the ‘closest’ friend you had.

*Next day*

You woke up just like usual when the cellphone started playing ‘Reply’ by SHINee, while groaning you pressed the button so that it would stop.

‘Another crappy school day incoming’ you though as you pulled the covers away and went down the small steps while trying to avoid falling down.

Half an hour later you where newly showered and dressed in your new school uniform that you went to buy right after you came home yesterday. Though you would have to cut down on the food this month because it was so expensive to buy.

And since you knew very well that if you didn’t have your school uniform when arriving to school you’ll get detention for a whole week, and that was kind of unnecessary.

You listened to music while walking to school, which caused you to not notice that someone was fallowing you.

Feeling a hard slap on your back you turned around with your heartbeats thumping loudly, “YAH! Are you trying to kill me” you shouted as you pulled your earplugs and slid down the phone in the vest pocket.

“No?” Minho’s amused laughter echoed inside your head, furiously you turned around and started to walk towards the school again.

“Wait for me” Minho shouted and then started to walk after you, after catching up he slung his arm around your shoulder and brought your body closer to his, feeling your heart beat faster you blushed and looked away.

“W..who said that you could have your arm there” you stuttered and shrugged his arm off your shoulder.

“Me”

You took a quick glance at him, noticing that smirk on his face you frowned before telling him that just because you’re an idol you can’t do what you want and with that you turned your heels and walked off yet again.

“Annyeonghaseyo” teacher Park greeted when she walked inside the classroom like a shining sun. You had no idea where her bright personality came from, definitely not from being in this school.

“Can you please take out your English books” Teacher Park said and you smiled for yourself since English was your best subject, well it wasn’t that weird after all. But yet again, Korean was your worst. Speaking was fine but then when it came to actually writting and spelling it, then it was different.

And not to mention Korean history, those two subject where your worst, you’d be happy if you even got through those two without failing.

“I want you to take notes of what I’m writing”

You could hear your classmates groan and wonder why they had to take notes, “well you have to learn something right” teacher Park had replied before starting to write sentences on the board and then underlined the most important words that you guessed would come on a test.

While opening your English book you saw a homework that was suppose to be handed in today. You where about to stand up when you reminded yourself that you needed to talk to Minho about a thing.

You ripped a piece of papper out from your book and then wrote in English hoping that he would understand.

‘Important’
I need to talk to you...

You wrote so that if someone would snatch it away before he saw it then it would just look like he took notes and that this part was important to understand.

After folding it in two you stood up and proceded towards teacher Park’s desk and on the way back you dropped off the note at Minho’s bench before sitting down at yours.

You saw him looking back at you with an raised eyebrow, “read it” you mouthed and he nodded his head before unfolding it and scaning through it before looking back at you.

“Araso?” you mouthed wondering if he understood what you had written, he smiled and did a thumbs up.

You smiled lightly though you knew that the thing you where going to tell him would probably hurt him, and you too.

____________________________________________________________

Please Comment ^^D I'm totally addicted to Maknae rebillion XD seriously it's so funny, and especially Dongho, Seung Hyun and Jinwoon x''D

HispanicBabe: ahh dongsaeng-ah your back ^^D awhh was it so bad?? thank you, but I love yours more ;P thanks for commenting =D

~OJKMT LOVER~: Hi new reader ^^) haha I know, maybe a bit different from what we are used to right XD thanks for liking and commenting ^^D

January 25, 2010
9.09 Swedish time