F i r s t D i n n e r

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You and Minho had done one of the eight assignments of shopping and preparing a meal, and you could easily say that the first time turned out in disaster.

First you couldn’t decide on what you should buy, which took one hour to figour out. And then when arriving at your apartment and as you where suppose to begin, you noticed that half of the stuff you needed had the two of you totally forgot to buy.

But even if you missed out on things you tried to prepare the chicken soup, which turned out in a disgusting non tasty soup. That you had to throw away because you couldn’t eat it without risking to get sick.

And with the failure of the chicken soup the two of you had nothing to do and Minho, well Minho didn’t want to go home just yet, so he had slumped down on the couch telling you that he wanted to watch some TV.

Yeah vwatch TV my , he feel asleep almost instantly and he didn’t want to wake up either.

Under the mean time since you didn’t want to go to bed just yet since yeah what if he tried to do something funny. So instead you took out the book you had bought for the purpose of writing the project in.

‘Yah! I’m going to be so sorry for your future wife, you know that. First you can’t pick out the food you want to eat and when you finally do then you can’t buy it like you should, which caused or chicken soup to turn out like a I-don’t-know-what and then after throwing away the food you fall asleep on my couch” you wrote in the book and then scribbled down the date, October 22, 2008.

After closing the book shut and placing it on the table, you glanced at the sleeping Minho before taking one of your blankets and putting it over him so that he wouldn’t freeze.

‘I wonder where his cellphone is’ you asked yourself before tip-toing over to his jacket and went through his pockets in search for his phone and when finding it you picked it up and wondered whatever you really had permission to actually touch it.

Well it’s better that s know where he is than they are getting scared and think that he have been abducted by aliens, ehh well maybe not aliens but far enough crazy fangirls. Like those in your class.

After deciding to call Taemin since he was the one you had spoken to most you pressed the dialing button and put the phone to your ear, hearing the beep every few second.

“Yoboseyo” that same cute voice who belonged to SHINee’s maknae appeard on the other end.

“Y..yee yoboseyo this is ~~~~” you whispered into the phone, just so that Minho wouldn’t wake up.

“Ahh you are that cute friend of Minho right?”

Your eyes widened and you blinked your eyes rapidly a few times before saying that you where Minho’s friend, if you could be called that. But you didn’t agree with the ‘cute’ part of his question though.

You thought it would feel a bit awkward to tell him that Minho was sleeping at your place and that you couldn’t seem to wake him up. But then again it was better to tell him than to keep shut.

“Well Minho is currently sleeping at my place and he doesn’t want to wake up” you explained and then heard a loud ‘OH’ from the other end.

“So what should I do?” you asked and then glanced towards the couch to see if Minho was still sleeping and you confirmed that he was when hearing a loud snoring sound, which caused you to giggle.

“We don’t have any schedual before 12.30PM tomorrow, so let him sleep. That’s unless you don’t want to kick him out of course” he laughed a bit when saying the last part and though you really wanted Minho to go home you told Taemin that he could sleep over before ending the call and puting the phone back where it was before.

You walked over to Minho and glanced at his sleeping face.

‘When sleeping you are sort of cute but otherwise you are a real pain the ’ you thought and then went up to your own bed.

“I hope you’re not as hard to wake up in the morning or else you are really going to see my wrath” you whisperd out loud before falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment =D

HispanicBabe: Yeah I thought it was U but I wasn't sure, but I can guarantee that it's definitely going to be more Taemin in this FF than in my previous ones ^^p
haha right, though being married with Onew I think would be really funny x''D seriosuly even though his jokes are not always the best, but he somehow still manages to make me laugh a lot XD

January 29, 2010
2.30PM Swedish time