K o r e a n C l a s s

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*January 2008*

You have been studying like a maniac the last month, but it’s actually paying of. Usually you would get a C or even worse, but on the last test you got an B.

And that’s not even the best part, the best part is that you’ve started to chat with a Korean guy who actually live in Korea, in Seoul to be exact. And he’s helping you with learning Korean and your helping him with learning English, it isn’t more than fair, right.

“~~~~ can you help me” Eric, your brother shouted, which made you glare at him with a can’t-you-do-it-yourself look before you went over to help him with looking after the remote control, which your dad always placed somewhere else than the living room table where it should be lying.

“DAD” you shouted starting to get furious since you couldn’t find it, “WHAT?”.

“REMOTE CONTROL, WHERE?” you shouted on the top of your lungs and then lifted up one of the pillows lying in the corner of the couch and spotted the remote, ‘I’m so going to kill dad” you thought as you threw the control on the table and then stomped towards the kitchen.

“You found it?” your dad asked as soon as you stepped inside the kitchen with a frown plastered on your face, “yes I found it” you replied through gritted teeth’s.

“~~~~ doesn’t your Korean class start soon?” your mother appeared out of nowhere and scared the hell out off you. “Mom” you cried and clenched your heart, “don’t just appear like that” you continued and then stared at your mother, “what did you just say?” you wondered as your pulse started to set down again.

“Your Korean class, doesn’t it start at 6PM?”

You glanced at the clock and realized that it was already 5.30PM, ‘’ you murmured and ran towards your bedroom so you could fix yourself and put down the homework that you got last week in the bag.

With your black Ipod touch that you got for Christmas present in your right hand playing Super Junior’s ‘U’ and the blue bag on your back you ran to the bus stop and managed to make it just in time before the bus left.

Slumping down on a seat far back you sighed and then turned your head so that you were looking at the city flying by outside. ‘Thank god I made it’ you thought and then changed the song to Marry U, which was one of your favorite songs from Super Junior. It was a really smoothing and beautiful song that you could easily sleep to if you so wanted.

You would ride the bus for about 10-15 minutes depending on the traffic since the Korean class were held in Koreatown, which was located about 1 mile from your home.

You thought on the last conversation you had with the Korean guy that you came in contact with on that homepage, he told you that he was born on December 9, 1991 and that he was living in Seoul. Though he hadn’t told you his name and that was sort of bothering you a bit since you had told him what your name was.

Anyway the conversation went pretty well despite the fact that your Korean wasn’t the best nor was his English any better. The way he had written ‘Hello’ made you laugh since he had written it with two ‘e’ and one’ l’ making it ‘Heelo’.

But the main point was to at least understand each other or else it would be totally pointless in talking with him.

“Next stop xxxx” you pressed the stop button and waited for the bus to stop before you stood up and exited, you always hated it when people would stand up long before the bus actually stopped.

It was really cold outside, maybe colder than usual. Your teeth’s started to shatter as you walked along the pavement and soon reached the place where the Korean class would be held.

“Hi ~~~~” your classmate greeted you and then countinued with asking “How are you?” you smiled and tried to be as friendly as possible though the fact that the girl was annoying the hell out of you.

It wasn’t that you where mean or anything but just that girl was plain annoying and totally disturbing. It was okay if it would be a usual school class but not the Korean class, you where there just for the fact that you where going to learn Korean so that when you move there when you start high school that you actually will understand and be able to speak as well.

*2 hours later*

“That’s everything for today” your teacher, Moon Soo Kyung said and then motioned to you that she wanted to speak. You got afraid thinking that she might think that you so much that she want to throw you out from the class.

Gulping down on your saliva you saw Soo Kyung walking closer to your seat and placing herself down on a chair in front of you.

‘Please don’t kick me out, please don’t kick me out’ you murmured under your breath as you watched Soo Kyung’s mouth open.

“~~~~ what I want to talk about is that I think your Korean have improved so much that I think this class is a bit under your level” you didn’t quiet understand what she wanted to say so you let her continue before you asked anything.

“What do you think about moving to the 3 level?”

Your mouth fell open and you gawked at her, ‘was she for real’.

You had only been in this class for not too long and she already wanted you to move up to the 3 level, which would take ‘normal’ people about 1-2 years to accomplish.

“I’d love to” was the only sentance coming out from your mouth, well who wouldn’t say yes to getting moved up to a higher level within just months.

“Great, then I’ll write you in there” Soo Kyung said and you smiled and then thanked her, you where thrilled. You where finally coming closer to your goal in talking and understanding Korean fluently.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

Phani_Babee: Yepp, she has both school and then Korean classes to go to XD though I think school is worse =S don't worry, comment when you feel like =D thanks for commenting ^^D

S3: Thank you for reading and commenting =)

VannaBanana: Thanks for loving them X''D I'm turning 20 in September ^^D you?? yeah it wasn't maybe a 'wow' moment but I love the song and choreography... thanks for commenting ^^

Yongii: Haha rolig fakta XD jag heter Christina "fult som stryk" jag bor i Bålsta.. det ligger några mil utanför Stockholm ^^ du?? tack för att du kommenterade

13luver4ever: ;P he has that kind of voice that you can sleep to, not because it's boring or anything but because it's so soothing and just amazingly beautiful just like Onew's X''3 awwhh it's going to be some SuJu in it but they aren't going to be the main ones... I think you've already figoured out who the main's are XD thanks for commenting =D

Super eun!: Yepp her favorit is Kyuhyun, ohh Donghae and Eunhyuk is love XD mine is Hankyung and Yesung =D thanks for liking my FF and for commenting ^^D

irahc: Yeah I would love to have that deal as well XD I would be so happy and overjoyed.. thanks for commenting =)

January 17, 2010
2.59AM Swedish time