S l a p

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

You stared at a somewhat pissed of Gyu-Ri in front of you before asking her what she wanted.

“The bathroom now” she whispered through gritted teeths and then made a swift move and digged her nails into your arm, before pulling you after her.

When arriving inside the bathroom Gyu-Ri let you go so harshly that you fell to the floor and then went to lock the door so that no one could get in.

Even though Gyu-Ri was all for herself and not had her four fallowers after scared you even more. It made you wonder if she was going to do something even worse than what she already have.

After locking the door Gyu-Ri pulled you up on your legs and slapped you hard across your right cheek, while yelping you fell down on to the floor again. Scraping your knees on the hard floor.

“Minho can’t save you now, because you know why. SHINee is and are always going to be more important than you” she commented and then laughed.

“Do you think I’m stupid, I already know that” you snapped back, don’t caring if she would hurt you even more because you where so furious. Of course you knew that SHINee was more important for him, duh.

“Shut up” she roared and then tried to kick you in the stomach but before she got the chance someone was knocking on the door.

“Just wait, I’ll finish this” and with that Gyu-Ri opened the door and let in a girl who were about the same age as you.

“Oh god do you need help?” the girl asked and looked at you withfear in her eyes.

‘Well hello obvious’ you let the girl help you up, seeing that both your knees where a bit bloody you sighed aloud, the girl yelped when seeing your knees.

“Should I help you to the school nurse?” you stared at the girl and shoke your head disapprovingly, you didn’t want to go there maybe because of the mere fact that it would look suspicious with both your knees bloody and then a abused cheek.

She would for sure start wonder what had happen.

Instead you said thank you to the girl and wandered out from the bathroom and towards the teachers room where they always was when it was break.

After knocking on the door you opened and stepped inside, and to your surprise, only Ms Park was there.

“Ms Park” you began lightly and saw how she spun around in her chair so that she where looking straight at you.

“Yee whatis it ~~~~?” she asked and you saw how she was staring at your knees before looking up again.

“I don’t feel to well, could I please go home?” you asked and looked down at the floor.

“Yes of course you can go home if you don’t feel well, but are you sure that you don’t want to go to the school nurse with those knees of yours?”

“No, no it’s fine” you explained and smiled slightly just so that she would think that it looked worse than it actually was.

Though you wanted to die just because of the strong burning sensation in both your knees and then cheek. It seemed like if Gyu-Ri really had put all her might in the slap.

“Well okay then, see you tomorrow”

“Yee” you whispered ever so lightly and then exited the room and walked to your classroom to grab your bag and jacket, though when arriving at the classroom you couldn’t see your things anywhere, but the whole class was laughing.

“My things?” you questioned and looked around the room feeling pain struck in your heart when they told you to look out through the window.

After doing so, seeing that your things was lying on the ground beneath you swiftly went out and grabbed your things before slowly walking home.

It took quite a while to get home, since it hurt a lot to just walk.

As you opened the door to your apartment you saw that Minho had forgot his bag, which was standing right under where his jacket had been hanging.

Since you didn’t have anything to do you took out the project book and started to write a bit.

‘You pabo, who said that you could kiss me, huh? Not me. Though when you left Gyu-Ri started to bully me again’.

After reading through what you had written, you erased the part with Gyu-Ri thinking that when this project ended at Christmas and he would read it, everything would just turn out in a total circus.

Before closing the book and putting it on the kutchen counter you wrote the date, October 23, 2008.

You decided to clean the wounds or else it might get infected and that was the last thing you wanted to happen now.

‘Stupid Gyu-Ri, you know some day you’ll get it back’.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment =)

iluvbbforeva: Hi new reader ^^D waah are you sure =OOO hahah I agree they are indeed cute x3 yeah I guess, she really needs to get a life... well I'll see what I'll do with her later in the FF ^^ yes I live in Sweden, wooah I used to live in Norway as well, when I was little, from when I was born and then maybe a half year before we moved to Sweden =D where in Norwary did U use to live?? thanks for commenting ^^D

Phani_Babee: HAHAHA seriously I don't think I've ever fallen out of bed, not that I can remember =S well maybe when I was younger XD yeah I know, sometimes I think it's more comfortable to sit on the floor than on like a couch or something like that X''D
thanks for commenting =D

January 30, 2010
2.42PM Swedish time