M a r r i e d ?

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

Your heart stopped at the moment you saw the name, ’this is not good, this is not good’ was the only sentence that replied itself in your mind.

“So ~~~~ who did you get?” Ms Park’s voice seemed so far away yet so close, maybe because you where in your own little world at the moment.

“~~~~ can you tell me the name of your partner” she had raised her voice, which caused you to snapp back to reality.

You looked down at the paper once again, just in case you saw wrong the first time, but you hadn’t. Minho’s name was perfectly written on the small piece of paper that you didn’t want to hold on to at this moment.

“Well, ehm Choi Minho” you whispered ever so lightly, afraid to say his name louder because of Gyu-Ri.

“Please ~~~~ can you say it a bit louder, I couldn’t hear you”

Sighing you closed your eyes and then said Minho’s name louder so that everyone could hear. Though the reaction that came with it was far beyond what you had imagine. Girls where screaming their lungs off and you where to terrified to even move because of the risk to get beaten down.

“So, so if everyone could just calm down” Ms Park motioned with her hands so that people could shut up and sit back on their seats because there where still one person left, Soo Jin.

“Then Soo Jin you get to be with Kim Jae Hwa”

When Ms Park stopped talking the girls began once again, complaining that they wanted to redo it because it was unfair that you got to be with Minho and not one of them.

Well it wasn’t like you had cheated.

“I want to change” Gyu-Ri snarled and glared at you.

“Yeah me too” another girl fallowed and then every girl shouted and screamed that they also wanted to change.

‘Well if you want Minho then take him’ you thought, for you this wasn’t such a big deal whatever you got to be with Minho or not but of course it would be fun to be with him just to make the other girls jealous and especially Gyu-Ri whom you hated with all your heart.

“No changing partners” Ms Park explained and then told everyone to move their seats so that they where next to their respective partner.

As you lifted your bench a chair roughly hit your back and then a low laugh could be heard by the person behind you, looking back you saw that it was non other than Gyu-Ri.

“Jealous much” you smirked and then pushed her to the side so that you could move the bench and place it to the left of Minho.

After that everyone was settled down teacher Park began to speak yet again.

“So what I want you to do, and I just warn you that this is going to be graded so don’t think that you can get away with not doing anything”

You turned towards Minho who was smirking ever so lightly, though you had no idea of why he was smirking, not that you wanted to know either.

“Just so you know I don’t want to fail in this so you better not chicken out, arasso?” you threatened and before you knew it Minho had already turned his attention towards you.

“Me, chicken out? I’m more afraid that it’s going to be you” he whispered almost inaudible but before you got the chance to reply him you where overshadowed by Ms Park’s voice.

“Since I want you to live like a married couple I want you to act like one too, not in school though. But at least once a week you should go shop together and then prepare a meal together with each other. Then I want the both of you to keep a diary where you write about the other partner and at the end of this project I want you to read one anothers, like Gyu-Ri and her partner exchange theirs with each other and reads them. And after reading they talk about what they could have done better and so on and so fort”

You sighed loud before hearing the bell ring.

“I want everyone to meet up with their partner as soon as possible, since you only get two months to finish this” Ms Park said before everyone skipped out of the classroom for today.

You luckily escaped both Minho and Gyu-Ri with her fallowers, at least that’s what you thought until you where under the big tree that you and Minho ate lunch at for about a month ago, and someone’s hands placed themselves over your eyes so that you couldn’t see.

“Yah! Minho you stupid idiot” you tried to sound as angry as possible when the person took away its hands and you saw Minho come into view.

“Is that the way you speak to your husband” he smiled and slung one of his arms around your shoulder.

“Husband my ” you muttered under your breath as Minho suddenly stopped and turned towards you with an even wider smile.

“What are you up to you ert” you asked rolling your eyes when Minho snapped his finger, like he just came up with an solution to a huge problem.

“You know, isn’t it strange to be married to someone who you haven’t even kissed once” he leaned in closer to your face and whispered in a dark husky tone, which made you blush. Though you yelped and turned away when he suddenly touched your aching cheek.

“~~~~ is something wrong?”

“No” you lied before telling him that you had something important to do before running off.

“Yah ~~~~” Minho’s voice was screaming after you as you where running further and further away from him.

‘Stupid idiot ert, I’m never going to fall in love with you, how much you try it’s never going to happen’

____________________________________________________________

Please comment =D

I'm currently drugging B2ST's Ready Go, I love it XD and thank Insomnia once again for another update.. "sigh"

January 29, 2010
2.22AM Swedish time