T e l l i n g H e r

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*March 2008*

Your grades had gone up to A+ in every subject, it would be a miracle if your would get worse than a B in every subject when the school ends in two months.

Though all this studying came with a price as well, you where barely seeing Sung Hee and that was really tearing on your friendship.

Your phone started to vibrate in your pocket, picking it up and glancing at the sender, ‘Sung Hee’ you mouthed and pressed the middle button so that the message would show.

“Hi ~~~~ do you have time to meet today?” you didn’t have any Korean class today and all your homework was already done. After writing back that your where free and could meet you slammed your phone shut and put it back down in the pocket.

You went to look for your mother, “mom I’m going out” you told her and took a quick glanze at the clock, 6.24PM. It wasn’t that late but you more than wanted to get in bed before 10PM since you were really tired. All this studying was tearing on you badly.

Your phone vibrated again, it was Sung Hee wondering where you should meet, “the park?” you wrote back and waited for her to reply before you slid it back in the pocket again. “Okay”.

It wasn’t a very long walk but enough to get you even more tired, ‘I’m definitely going to sleep well tonight’ you thought as the park came into view.

“~~~~ I’m here” Sung Hee’s voice rang in your ear as you spun around and saw her standing about two hundered meters away from you.

“I never thought you would come” Sung Hee beamed as you hugged each other, in fact you hadn’t seen her for about one week if you excluded school.

“I’m sorry” you cried and clung onto her jacket. You where trully sorry but at the same time you really wanted your dream of going to High School in Seoul to come true as well.

“So how is the Korean going?” Sung Hee asked with a significant smirk after you broke apart, “It’s great, I got placed in the 3 level just after a couple of months” you smiled widely since you where really proud of yourself.

“Ohh, that’s great” Sung Hee’s smirk widened and she slapped you on the back, maybe a bit too hard since it hurt.

“Ouch! Why are you hitting me, stupid” you clinged and tried to rubb your back but it wasn’t that easy since you couldn’t reach the spot with your hand.

“Stupid Sung Hee” you murmured and shot a playful look at her, “so what should we do?” she asked and started to walk.

“Wait for me” you said and started to walk after her, you stomach started to growl, which made Sung Hee laugh and ask if you hadn’t eaten anything.

Thinking back you remembered that you hadn’t eaten since the school lunch and that was at least 5-6 hours ago. “Should we eat then?” Sung Hee asked and you nodded your head approvingly.

*Later*

“So I wondered one thing” Sung Hee spoke and you let your eyes wander up from your chocolate cake to Sung Hee’s face, “what?” you asked and wanted her to hurry so you could start eating the delicious looking cake that made your mouth water.

“Your haven’t told me why you are learning Korean”

In fact you hadn’t told her that it was because of that day when you two where going to that party at one of your classmates when you discovered Super Junior. You where a bit afraid that she would start laughing and making a fool out of you since you couldn’t even understand what they where singing about. Not at that time at least, now you knew quiet much of what they where singing about though not everything.

“I...I.. you know that day at my house when I accidentally put on Korean music?” you hesitated on continuing but Sung Hee nodded her head like she knew what you where talking about.

“You know that Korean group called Super Junior, the one with 13 guys?” you could literally feel droplets of sweat on your forhead. “Yeah” Sung Hee sounded suspicious, well who wouldn’t when you sounded like you would tell her that you had killed someone.

“It’s because of them” you closed your eyes waiting for Sung Hee to burst out in laughter but as seconds past by you couldn’t hear anything. Only the sound of people shatting and laughing at some bad joke.

Slowly opening your eyes you saw Sung Hee looking at you with a smile, ‘huh, weird’ you thought and stared at her, waiting, but nothing happened.

“So that’s why, I thought it was becuase you had found a Korean guy you wanted to impress on” Sung Hee laughed and you groaned, you would never ever put yourself in all this studying and never getting a full nights sleep just becuase of a stupid boy, well it depends on if he’s the most beautiful guy ever. Like Kyuhyun, but haha you would never in your life meet him so you could just scrap that away immediately.

“Sung Hee you should know me more than well that I would never put myself into all this because of a boy” you explained as you picked up your spoon and started to eat.

It felt like you had arrived in heaven when the cake made it’s way inside your mouth, it practically melted on your tongue and making the dark chocolate spread.

“I know ~~~~ I know that you wouldn’t do that, but it doesn’t hurt to ask”

“But are that your only reason?” Sung Hee’s suspicious tone became visible yet again. Without thinking you answered no and then stuffed another chocolate cake filled spoon inside your mouth, realizing what you had said you mentally slapped youself.

“Then what is the other reason?” Sung Hee asked and you let the spoon down on the table again and looked at her, “promise to not get angry” you murmured, almost inaudible.

“I promise, it can’t be that bad, right?”

You sighed because you knew very well that it was bad, well maybe not bad for you in that way because your dream would come true. But at the same time you would be seperated from Sung Hee and that hurt you a lot.

You had never been away from her more than a week maximum, and now you would be away from her 3 years.

“I’m not going to go in High school here” you bite your lip in order to not cry, “what do you
mean ‘your not going to high school here’?”

You let your head sink, thinking that it might be easier to tell her when you warn’t looking straight at her, “I’m going to High school in Seoul” you explained and felt how tears were welling up inside of you, it felt like you had been lying to her. Or more like you hadn’t told her anything at all.

“Ohh” was everything escaping Sung Hee’s mouth, you could hear that she was hurt.

____________________________________________________________

Please Comment =D

Phani_Babee: Yeah me too, I don't think I could ever take so much schoolwork and then Korean classes on top of that =S thanks for commenting ^^D

VannaBanana: Haha I feel old "cries" then I got a new dongsaeng ;P awhh I like ZE:A more XD maybe because they have released more songs and then I really really like Hyung Sik and Minwoo X3 though I really like LeeU from F.Cuz also x''3 thanks for commenting ^^)

Super eun!: Haha I can't tell you who she is talking with ;P not yet XD When I first discovered SuJu and that's like soon two years ago and Don't Don was the first MV is saw with them and when Hankyug showed I was like "WOOOW" seriously I think Hankyung looks the best in blonde hair... and then when I got to know more about them I even liked him more and then that he is funny also. Yesung, I have no idea when he bacame my favorite, but I LOVE his voice and then he's totally hilarious XD thanks for commenting XD

Yongii: Åhh haha jag vet inte ens vart munkfors ligger =S åh så du har bott i Sthlm förut då?? tack för att du kommenterade XD haha det känns lite konstigt att blanda engelska med svenska X''D

January 17, 2010
7.53PM Swedish time