F o r R e a l

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*Next day*

You had taken a day off from school since the bathroom incident yesterday, also because of that you had a large bruise under your eye that would surely make people wonder and not least Minho whom you didn’t want to meet at all.

Not when the girls in school threatened to hurt you even more if you hung out with Minho. It was sort of amazing that someone could actually be so much of a fan that you even go around and beat down people who are with their idol’s.

Scary indeed.

Anyway you where sort of happy to have a day off, not that you where happy that they beat you down but that you could take in the loss of sleep you have been suffering from the past week and that you could take your time infor tonights Super Junior concert.

Checking the time you notified that there where about three hours left until the concert would start and you where soon about to leave the apartment, it would take about fifteen-tweenty minutes traveling with the subway to reach the goal and then a five-ten minute walk from there.

So maybe half an hour then.

And then if you include the time it takes to eat, add another half an hour. Though you hadn’t decided on whatever you where going to eat at home or eat out.

After a quick check in the refrigerator you concluded that it had to be out since the only thing you had was two bottles of water and then a small slice of cheese.

You scanned your apartment in search for money, after five minutes all you had managed to find was 10 000won and you still had one week left until you would get money again. You took 3 00won with you, it would be enough to buy some instant noodles, something to drink and then the subway ticket there and home.

Which caused you to only have 7 000won until next Friday. Well you could cut in on the breakfast and then only eat lunch and then dinner when you came home. That would for sure cut down the costs.

*Later*

You where almost outside the stadium when you saw a van pull up towards the building, but what scared you the most was that it looked exactly like the one who picked up Minho a few weeks ago.

Curious you walked a bit closer towards it and soon the backdoor slid open and your eyes widened in chock when SHINee stepped out from it.

You looked around, but no one was in sight.

“~~~~?” you turned around and came face to face with Minho who where smirking at you.

“What are you doing here?” you snapped and was about turn around and walk away when he called your name once again.

‘Minho I don’t mean to be mad at you but that’s maybe the only reason to make you hate me and therefor stay away from me’ you thought as you slowly turned around once again.

You jumped startled when seeing that Minho was just in front of you when facing him again.

“I guess I’m here for the same reason as you” his smirk grew wider as he stepped closer to you and whispered in your ear that you maybe would want to see the concert with them.

Your heart wanted to scream yes but your mind told you the opposite.

As he leaned away you looked up and stared into his eyes, was he for real or was he only joking.

“You are joking right?” you asked not believing him, well at that point who would believe him. Not you, that’s for sure.

“So what do I have to do for you to believe me?” he asked you and then looked back at the SHINee members who where staring at you both.

“Okay, then if it’s really the thruth then say out loud that you are a idiot” you smirked for yourself at the ridiculous thought of him really doing it.

‘Well I thought so’ you said in your mind and then as your where about to walk away he grabbed you by the wrist just like yesterday.

“I’m a idiot” he said out loud, you couldn’t believe it, he really told you the thruth.

“Ehm, well okay then” you whispered ever so lightly agreeing to see the concert together with SHINee. Well it’s a once in a lifetime offer so why not say yes.

“Okay then” he smiled and then took your hand in his.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment, and a short chapter because I can't sleep =S I have no idea why, but it's like that every night, which is not that pleasing when I have school and I fall asleep around 3-4AM and then have to get up at 5.30AM... anyway...

EMI: Ahh that's Swedish, which is my native language.. ehh well Norwegian was suppose to be my native language in the first place if it weren't for that my family moved from Norway to Sweden when I was younger =S hehe thanks for commenting ^^D

Yongii: Åhh tandställning =S har också haft det, satte in det typ i juni 06 sen tog jag ut den precis innan julen 08 så nu har jag en ståltråd (tror jag att det är) som sitter bakom mina undre framtänder... usch jag hatade när dem drog åt den för tänderna vart alldeles ömma D=
VAAA??? så många språk, åh herregud... jag läste Japanska i ettan, sen skulle jag börja på Japanska 2 i tvåan men jag orkade inter för att jag började med Kinesiska 1 då, och som jag efter 1-2 månader hoppade av så att jag kunde fokusera mer på Koreanskan =) fast jag går inte på någon kurs eller nåt sånt utan jag lär mig själv. Dock så skulle jag vilja börja på en Koreanska kurs fast jag har för mig att den är ganska så dyr =S
Latin, waah sorry men vrf vill du lära dig det, är nyfiken.. jag skulle aldrig orka att hålla på att lära mig så många språk samtidigt.. nog för att Svenskan är pain in the .. men sen också Engelskan på det... dock så har jag en lärare som verkar vara sänd från helvetet för att tortera oss -_-'' det här vart långt märker jag XD
tack för att du kommenterade ^^D

Phani_Babee: Yeaah I know some of them can be fake ;P but since this one was on SME's official homepage I sort of doubt that XP thanks for commenting =D

HispanicBabe: Komawo ^^D haha yeah, but maybe they'll get it back later, who knows.. "yells me" XP ohh lucky you, it's not that my English but it will never sound like a native speaker, well since it's only my second language I guess I'm happy that I still can talk and understand it without trouble... =D thanks for commenting =D

January 28, 2010
1.59AM Swedish time