W h y ?

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*August 19 2008*

It was your second week already and you had received tones of homeworks already, first the ones that everyone got and then the ones they did before the summer break, so you had twice as much.

And the mysterious Minho guy had always dissappeard after lunch every day, and you had never really gotten yourself a good luck at him either. Maybe he was in a gang that was up to no good since one day when you fallowed after him (wihtout him noticing of course) you saw him jump inside a big van.

“~~~~ , ~~~~ could you come and write the answer on the board please” Teacher Park said, which caused you to snapp out of your thoughts and look at her, “N..neh” you stuttered not wanting to go up and write since you hadn’t been listening to anything of what Min Chae had said.

While walking towards the board you spotted the empty seat where Minho was suppose to sit and you took a quick glance on the bench to see if he had written anything on it, which maybe would help you figure out who he was. But it was clean.

You sighed as you took the chalk pen from teacher Park and muttered in English, wondering why you had to suffer through this.

“~~~~ I want you to write ‘I’m happy to be with you’”

You started of lightly by writting nan and then dangshingwa hamkke haengbok and finished with haeyo. So it was Nan dangshingwa hamkke haengbok haeyo. You turned your head so that you could see teacher Park’s reaction, “well ~~~~ everything is correct” Min Chae smiled and you high-fived yourself inside your head and strode back to your seat.

Though you didn’t see that a girl had brought out her leg right before your feet’s, which made you fall to the floor and you could hear both girls and boys laughing at you.

After hurrying to stand up you brushed your skirt and then sat down on your seat with a frown plastered on your face. ‘Stupid girls’ you muttered out loud but no one looked at you, probably becuase they didn’t understand a thing of what you just said.

‘I guess that’s my advantage that I speak English and they barely understand it’ you thought and a smirk drew big on your lips.

The bell rang and you hurried towards the girls bathroom since you didn’t want to ask if you could go during class since you where already so much behind with schoolwork and you didn’t want to get further behind.

The girls bahtroom, or it wasn’t really a bathroom just toilets and then a line of sinks where you washed your hands.

You went inside a stall and then locked behind you so that no one would barge in, while being inside you could hear how the door open and then girls shattering about that Minho guy in your class.

‘Shouldn’t they go home, the time is like 6PM’ you muttered under your breathe and then continued to listen to the conversation they had.

“He is so hot” a whiny girl said and then started to giggle, making you want to puke. You hated that kind of girls becuase they always seamed so fake.

“More like he’s super hot, just looking into his eyes make me all hyper” another girl butted in and then laughed like those annoying cheerleader girls in your old school.

The door opened once again and you could hear a new pair of whiny voices appear and they began to talk about that Minho guy too, ‘seriously don’t they have a life or what’ you thought as you flushed and then exited the stall and saw five girls stadning in front of you and you noticed that all of them was your classmates.

“Well well, isn’t it ~~~~ the want-to-be-Korean girl” one of the girls said and your eyes widened in surprise and annoyance, you had never been called that before and you where definitely not a want-to-be-Korean.

“I’m American and I’ll always be that” you shoot back angry and then walked towards the door but before you could exit you felt an hand grasp on to your arm dragging you back.

“Don’t you know who I am, I’m Minho’s girlfriend” a girl who supposedly was the ‘leader’ shouted and digged her nails into your skin making you whimper by the sudden pain.

“Let go of me” you screamed and tried to pull your arm away but it only ended with the nails digging further in to your skin.

“Who would want you as a girlfriend” you snarled and then screamed when feeling the girl’s nails digg into your skin even more.

“Girls I think we need to show her who’s boss here” the girl in the middle said and then leaned in and whispered something into the ear of the girl standingto the left of her, who nodded her head while smirking before she ran off.

Even if you shouted for help, no one would probably hear it since the school had ended and everyone had gone home for the day, except maybe for those who stayed longer to study.

You could hear the door creak open once again and the girl who ran off came into view but this time she was holding a bucket in her hands.

“Lock the door” the ‘leader’ commanded and one of the girls ran to the door and locked it before returning. “Fill the bucket”.

You saw how the girl but the bucket under the sink and the water, you started to kick with your feet’s hoping that it would hit one of the girls that where holding on to you but the only thing that happened was that they started to hit you.

“Bring the bucket over” the ‘leader’ commanded once again and the petite little girl did as she was told and brought the bucket with water over.

“Don’t” you whispered as two of the girls helped each other with lifting the bucket before they poured all the water over you, soaking your whole school uniform.

Their laughters filled the room as they let go off you and then unlocked the door and vanished out. Your legs gave in and you fell on your knees to the floor.

Tears where welling up inside of you as you looked down on your wet school uniform and asked yourself why they had done this to you. What have you ever done to them?

You had no clue on how long you had been sitting their when your cellphone suddenly vibrated inside your pocket, you brought it out and pressed the middle button and saw that you had a new message.

From: Minho
To: ~~~~
Time: 6.58PM
“Annyeong ;P what are you doing?”

You had exchanged phone numbers with each other after you came to Korea just in case he wanted to ask anything or if you wanted to.

From: ~~~~
To: Minho
“I’m still in school D=”

You didn’t include what the girls had done to you, he would probably not care either if you told him what happened.

After sliding yout phone back in the wet vest of yours you stood up and slowly opened the door and stuck your head outside to see if someone was there, but it was empty.

While stepping outside of the bathroom and towards the direction of the exit you bumped into someone, which made you fall to the floor.

You didn’t even bother to say anything like “watch out of where you’re going” because you where scared of that it was the girls coming back.

“Are you okay?” a male voice asked and you sighed in relief since it wasn’t those girls.

You glanced up and your mouth dropped when seeing the person in front of you.

‘This is too much for one day’ you complained inside your head when your sight started to get blurry before everything turned pitch black.
____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D

and if the Korean showed in this chapter is wrong then pardon that, my Korean isn't the best since I'm just a newbie with the Korean language =S I've only been learning it for a year if you call selflearning that...

Phani_Babee: Don't be so sure that it's him, maybe he just moved to change sleeping position ;P thanks for commenting ^^

jessycloe: The girls are definitely not friendly =S at least not those five mentioned in this chapter. Thanks for commenting =D

S3: ^^D thanks for reading and commenting =)

SHINeeFan926: Ohh you speak Korean fluent, "jealous of you".. My goal is to speak and understand Korean so ;P haha but that will take some years of learning, yeah Minho is quiet a common name, thanks for commenting ^^p

Kaaaaaaaaat: XP now you got more X''D thanks for commenting =D

January 22, 2010
3.09PM Swedish time