C o n c e r t W i t h S H I N e e

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

”Yah! Who gave you permission to hold my hand” you snapped and at the same time tried to pull your hand away from his.

“Minho-yah who is this?” someone asked, though you where too occupied with getting your hand back that you weren’t looking at the person speaking.

“This, ohh she’s the girl that I was talking about earlier” Minho replied and you totally forgot about that he was holding your hand. He had talked about you with the other SHINee members, about what?

“Yah! Are you talking about me behind my back” you growled and slapped his arm ever so lightly.

“A feisty one” came a voice and you looked towards the person, who where Jonghyun.

“Huh?” that was the first time someone had called you that, you had never seen yourself as a feisty person.

“Ehm well should we go in?”

You nodded enthusiastic before dragging Minho with you towards the door, “Take it easy, it’s not like you are going to miss anything” Minho spoke with a muffled laughter.

“Just because you can see them every day” you eagerly replied as the six of you stepped inside the stadium.

“~~~~,~~~~ do you have a favorite in Super Junior?” a cute voice beamed from your side, after seeing who it was you blushed. It was non other than Taemin. You thought that he looked ever cuter in reality.

“Well yes” you whispered while walking towards the place you where going to sit, even though you didn’t know where that would be. You hardly doubted that the six of you was going to sit where everyone else sat.

“Nugu?”

“Kyuhyun sshi” you answered and then felt how Minho pressed your hand so hard that it hurt.

“Yah if you really have to hold my hand then don’t hurt me” you where angry, why did he have to hold your hand if he only where hurting you.

You waited and waited to hear a “I’m sorry” from him but it never came.

“Who does he think he is, a king or what” you muttered under your breath but then groaned when he heard that and confirmed that he was a king.

“Awhh you are so funny, not” you said the first part in a nice sweet voice but then totally changed when saying the last part.

“Woaah ~~~~ do you have a split personality?” Taemin asked amazed and you heard how Minho started to laugh. ‘Mm very funny’ you groaned in your mind and then slapped Minho’s arm a bit harder than the first time.

“Ouch why did you do that?” he complained while rubbing the part you had slapped him, “because you are an idiot” you replied smiling before stucking out your tongue towards him.

“Yah! Minho why haven’t you told us that you had a girlfriend” Key’s voice appeared and then you saw him slung his arm around Minho’s shoulder.

“What? Me? No way” you replied brisk while vawing your hands disapprovingly. ‘No way that you where girlfriend to this idiot”.

“SHINee please come this way” a staff person suddenly stuck his head in front of you, scaring the hell out of you.

In the midst of everything that was happening Gyu-Ri’s face showed before your eyes and you started to get even more scared. What if she was here, what if she saw you with Minho and not to mention SHINee. You would be so dead.

“M..Minho..” you stuttered and yanked his hand towards you so that he would stop. But the only problem was that you couldn’t tell him that they where bullying you. It would only turn out worse.

“What is it?” he wondered as he glanced up and down your body like he was checking you out.

You tried to laugh it all off and told him that it was alright before you where showed into a room, which had a perfect view over the stage.

“Please if you need anything then just call” the staff person said and then disappeared out before closing the door after him.

“~~~~ please close your mouth, you look like a fish” Minho laughed then sat down on a chair next to Taemin. “What it’s not every day you get to see Super Junior from such a good place” you replied with a pout.

“What? So you are not happy that we are here?” you started to think, which earned you a glare from Minho but you didn’t bother.

“Well yeah, except for you” you evilly smirked before you stuck out your tongue towards him not noticing that he had grasped his arms around your waist and then suddenly he pulled you down on his lap.

“Y..y...yah w..what are you doing?” you stuttered as your cheeks turned red and your heart started to rapidly beat faster.

“Shut you up” even though you couldn’t see his face you knew that he was smirking, it was just so typical him.

Soon you heard the intro to Twins (Knock Out) starting to play, “Yah! Let me go I want to see” you snarled as you tried to struggle yourself out from his firm grip.

“Okay, okay take it easy” Minho said and released his arms and let them up in the air in defeat.

‘God lord how childish’

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D yaay SNSD second album released today "smiles brightly" =D

Phani_Babee: XD You think Minho is an idiot X''D Thanks for commenting

January 28, 2010
4.20PM Swedish time