G i r l f r i e n d ?

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

“Noona do you need help?” a light voice appeared behind as you where chopping the vegetables, scaring you so much that you had to clench your heart.

Turning around you saw Taemin standing right behind you with a smirk on his face.

“I see you are learning from Minho” you laughed and then continued with chopping the carrots.

“Eh what do you mean?” he asked as you finished the last part of the carrots and moved on to the mushrooms. You where going to do a stew on beef, carrots and mushrooms. It was a recipe you had learnt from your mother who used to do this carrot and mushroom soup quite often actually.

Even though it took a while to prepare and cook it, still the re would be worth it, without a doubt.

“You are smirking just like him” you stated and moved your lips upwards so that they formed a small smile.

But that small dropped when you heard Taemin start to laugh out loud, ‘what’s wrong with him’ you wondered and spun around with the knife in your hand.

“Woaah watch out” Taemin shouted as you where facing him, he wasn’t standing that far away if you say so.

“Yah! Something wrong Taemin?” Minho came rushing inside the kitchen with eyes wide as plates, before looking between Taemin, you and then back to Taemin. “Did something happen?” he reformulated his question and stared at Taemin, who pointed at you.

“Are you trying to kill Taemin or what are you doing?”

Both his voice and expression was different from what you where used to, it wasn’t that smirking and carefree personality showing now. It was SHINee’s Minho who cared for his dongsaeng. And it sort of scared you, a lot.

“W..well..” you glanced at Taemin before looking back at Minho who where staring at you, seriously if looks could kill, then you’d be stone dead by now.

“I..I..” for some unknown reason you felt like crying, somehow Minho was hurting you in a way. His eyes seemed so cold, like he hated you at the moment.

“Maybe I should go” you whispered ever so lightly feeling tears in your eyes as you placed down the knife on the kitchen counter before walking past both Taemin and Minho on the way to the hall.

After meeting Jonghyun in the hallway he asked if you where okay.

You wanted more than ever to scream no, you where not okay and had never been ever since you started that stupid school of yours. Something in your heart told you that you weren’t suppose to be here, and that you should go back home to America but most of your heart told you stay.

“I’m fine” you lied and smiled reassuring, hoping that he would fall for the lousy acting of yours.

“Okay then, if you say so” he replied swiftly before walking off to god-knows-where.

‘Where is my jacket’ you questioned yourself while searching all around the hall for that stupid jacket that you didn’t seem to find anywhere.

“Looking for this”

You glanced up and saw your jacket just in front of your face, after grabbing and putting it on you turned around to see Minho standing there, smiling slightly.

“I’m sorry” he was straight forward and to hear him say sorry was the first time ever. More or less it was the first time you had heard Minho say sorry for something he had done.

“It’s okay” you hesitated and then hurried to say goodbye before turning towards the door, but as you where about to grab the door-handle you felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist and then pulling you into someones embrace.

‘It’s not okay” Minho’s husky voice made you calm and relaxed, though just minutes ago you where about to cry because of him.

“YAH! MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” a loud voice appeared right behind you, god it felt like you where going to get deef.

“Ahh hyung” Minho seemed almost scared when speaking.

‘Haha so he is afraid of someone at least’ you thought and turned your head so that you could see the person screaming, though you somewhat already knew who it was. Yep you where correct, it was Key. ‘Korea’s own almighty diva’.

You laughed aloud when seeing the expression on Minho’s face, totally priceless. Now you should have had your camera with you, so that you could take a picture and show him when he is cocky.

“Ah, isn’t it ~~~~?” Key suddenly changed from loud to a calm and nice tone. You brought your hand up and waved it while saying annyeong.

“Minho just because you have a girlfriend, it doesn’t mean that you can do anything when the rest of us are in the house.

‘Girlfriend? Me? No way’ you thought as you violently started to wave your hands in front of your face.

“I’m not his girlfriend” you declared, trying to solve this ‘huge’ misunderstanding.

“Oh well then, hi anyway” he smiled, showing of his white teeths before disappearing in the same direction as Jonghyun did.

Minho turned around and faced you yet again, “well ehm should we continue with your stew?” he asked while staring into your eyes, seriously if Minho’s eyes where a sea then you would have drown. They seemed so timeless and just pure beautiful.

After snapping back to reality again you nodded your head before taking off you jacket and hanging it somewhere you would remember.

“Great” he smiled and then ruffled your hair, making it a total mess.

“Aish, don’t touch me ever again” you hissed and ran after him into the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^p

HispanicBabe: awhh I can't wait for the second ep to be subbed because I really want to see X''3 HAHA I can't stop thinking about Jjong's solution when a child is crying, I wonder if he'll do that with his own -_-'' thank you ^^D I love to update because of you lovely readers ^^3
thanks for commenting =D

^^GIRL: maybe she'll be be found out, maybe not ;P can't reveal that yet =) thanks for commenting ^^D

iluvbbforeva: Yeah it's like freeeeezing cold, just like Sweden =S BTW can I ask you where you live?? yeah I know, there is one FF that the person haven't like updated for like a year D= yep I've seen the first episode, but not the second. I need subs, since I don't understand much Korean, just simple sentences and words. But everything else is like 'what did they say??' -_-'' thanks for commenting ^^D

Phani_Babee: Yeah of course you should be happy ^^p hahaha thanks for commenting =D

BTW here is a pic of how I look, ehm I usually don't post pics on me onto the internet by the mere fact that I'm ugly (I think)... anyway... just have to warn you that I have no make-up on -_-'' XD haha it feels like exposing my whole life through this X''D (yes I'm pathetic)and my fingers look like sausages because they are so shooort "sigh"
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/Xoko-Chan/P21-01-10_19191.jpg

January 31, 2010
3.03AM Swedish time