S t o p J o k i n g

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

”Y.you..”

You blankly stared at him with your mouth open, not knowing if this was some bad joke or what. Why would SHINee’s Minho be ‘your’ Minho. It didn’t make any sense at all.

“My things now” you shouted and he looked at you amused, “you don’t believe me right?”

“No, why would I, just because your an idol doesn’t mean you can joke around with other people and their feelings” you continued to shout not caring that he was Choi Minho from SHINee. In this case it didn’t matter who he was.

You glared at him wondering when he would get your things, but he wasn’t moving at all, he was sitting on the chair next to the bed and looking at you with a smile on his face. Okay it wasn’t really a big smile but you could definitely notice it.

“My things” you whispered through gritted teeths as you tried to pull the shirt down a bit so it wouldn’t be so short, and especially now when Minho was looking at you.

“I’m not a ert” he declared and pointed at your hands, “how do I know that” you snapped but soon let your hands go from the shirt because you started to get tired.

“I’ll go get your things on one condition” he said as you saw him stand up, “what?” you wondered with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t go out, the other members are still here and they got quite jealous when I brought home a girl and since you only have that on” he explained and pointed at your shirt that didn’t cover ‘so’ much of your body before he continued, “so they might do something to you” and with that he opened the door and disappeared.

Your eyes widened in horror, ‘was SHINee made up on a bunch of teenage boys’. Gulping down on your saliva you slammed the door shut after him, and you thought you could hear a laughter escape from Minho’s mouth.

‘Wait shouldn’t I be enjoying this, isn’t it like every Korean girls dream to talk to Minho or some of the other members” you thought but somehow you wasn’t enjoying this at all, you where more scared than enjoyed at the moment.

You could hear how the door opened from behind you, which made you scream Minho’s name out loud.

“What?” you felt embarrassed when you noticed that it was him and not someone else, “nothing” you stuttered and felt how your cheeks started to burn a bit more than normal.

He handed over the school uniform to you, “komawo” you muttered and then asked if he could go out so you could change, he nodded his head twice before walking out and closing the door behind him.

‘Better do this fast so I can go home’

A few minutes later and you had your school uniform on and the bag slung over the shoulder, slowly you opened the door and peeked outside to see if someone was there but there wasn’t anyone in sight.

You tip-toed lightly towards the front door and stopped when you saw your shoes in front of the door. While smiling to yourself you slipped inside them and was about to grab the handle when you could hear something behind you.

“So you are sneeking out” Minho’s voice appeared right behind you, which made you jump startled, “Yah! I want to go home” you complained not caring if the other SHINee members would hear because you wanted to go home.

“Bye” you waved both your hands in front of his face while smirking though you dropped that smirk when he grabbed your arm and pulled you closer towards him.

You closed your eyes fearing that he would slap you, ‘okay that would be absurd’ you thought and opened your eyes again and saw Minho’s smirking face.

“See you in school” and with that he released his grip around your arm, while groaning you opened the door and slammed it as hard as possible hoping that the door would brake.

While walking towards the elevator you saw two girls from your class standing just next to the elevator like they where waiting for something or someone.

“Annyeong” you smiled and waved your right hand happily but they only glared at you. “What are you doing here?” they both snapped and crossed their arms.

‘, what should I say” you thought as you had to come up with something fast before they started to get suspicious, you couldn’t tell them that you had just been to SHINee’s apartment.

“I was at my friend” you retorted hoping that it sounded convincing enough, they didn’t say anything back. ‘Maybe it was believable’ you thought smiling as the elevator door slid open and you entered it before pressing ‘ground level’.

You cursed loudly when you came outside the apartment building and saw that you had no clue on where you where and that it had already started to get dark and the fact that you hadn’t brought any money with you to school didn’t make anything better.

Since you always walked to school every day you didn’t need any money and then lunch was for everyone to bring with themselves.

‘Stupid Minho’ you cursed under your breath as you looked around and decided on which way you where going to take.

After walking what seemed like forever you saw the apartment block rise before you eyes. While laughing and smiling you ran towards the door and pressed in the code you needed to get inside the building.

You glanced at the clock on your wrist when you entered the apartment, it had already turned 11.23PM and you where dead tired. First because of the stupid girls in your class and then Minho.

Well you where still thankful for that he helped you and didn’t just leave you right there after fainting. But still you couldn’t believe that he was the Minho you had been chatting with for almost a year. They both seemed like two different persons to you.

“And then what with the ‘se you at school’ it’s not like he would care about me” you argued with yourself before getting into bed. ‘And besides there are certainly more beautiful girls at school than me’ feeling your eyelids close before your eyes you fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Please comment ^^D and I saw Hello Baby(SHINee) yesterday and I haven't laughed like that for quiet a while. Seriosuly and the kid is so adorable x''3 and I pity Onew a bit for being scared to touch him. Well I'm not either the best with kids maybe becuase I'm so terribly afraid to hurt them. And then Jjong and his solution with locking the kid inside a room when crying. Like WTF you can't do that XD anyway I'm looking forward to the next episode ^^D

Phani_Babee: Haha yeah it was Minho ;P thanks for commenting =D

SHINeeFan926: Yep it is Minho ^^ thanks for commenting x''D

kaaaaaaaaat: Thanks for commenting ^^D

January 24, 2010
4.21PM Swedish time