W h o A r e T h e y ?

American Girl Seeks Korean Guy [Hiatus]
Your P/V

*September 25, 2007*

”Yah ~~~~ turn on some music” your best friend Sung Hee shouted from the bathroom, “yeah yeah” you sighed and typed in ‘Youtube’ on you keyboard, the page flashed and you hurried to write ‘pop’ because you needed to hurry up with getting dressed and put make-up on so when the artists showed up you pressed the first one showing up, not bothering to look what it was.

“Did you put on some music?” Sung Hee asked as soon as you came inside the bathroom, “I did” you replied and snatched the mascara away from Sung Hee who stuck out her tongue and smacked your back head.

“Ouch!” you cried and rubbed the forming bruise on your head, “why di...” you began but was interrupted when Sung Hee started to laugh.

“~~~~ when did you start listening to Korean music?”

You wondered what she meant by that, you didn’t listen to any Korean nor Asian music at all though Sung Hee had teached you some Korean words and simple sentences.

You stuck your head out in the hallway and listened to the music, which you thought was American. Soon you came to an conclusion that they didn’t even sing in English.

You practically ran back to your room with Sung Hee’s laughter echoing inside your head, “god how embarressing” you thought as you sat down on the chair in front of the computer and stared at the screen showing, 1,2,4,8,13 guys dancing and singing.

You were amazed that it was so many in one group and that they all were so good looking, not like the average American boyband who all looked like hell and their singing was nothing to compare with this guys.

“Yah ~~~~ change the music” Sung Hee shouted and you took a quick glanze on what it stood as artist name and song; Super Junior – Don’t Don. “I’m about to” you shouted back still with your eyes glued to the screen and a certain boy, which you didn’t know the name on, just that his voice made your body soften and his appearance made you giggle. You hurried to write down ‘who’s the guy at 2.00?’ on the commenting thing.

After changing to some American music you walked back to Sung Hee and started to apply make-up on your face but you couldn’t change the fact that Super Junior and that boy were still inside you head.

“Hello ~~~~, world is calling ~~~~, respond” you snapped out of your thoughts and noticed that you had brushed the mascara on your cheek, sighing high you washed it away.

“Is something wrong?” Sung Hee wondered and you shook your head telling her that everything was fine and that you were just excited for tonight.

“I’ll go change” you nodded your head as Sung Hee dissappeared, you placed the mascara on the sink and then examined your face, ‘looks good’ you thought and fixed your hair fast before exiting the bathroom and returning to your bedroom.

“Sung Hee?” she looked up on you and smiled, “what?” you asked her why she didn’t listen to Korean music, “Hm I haven’t really thought about that” she replied and you faked a smile.

“Should we go?” you was brought back once again from your thoughts, you nodded and grabbed the jacket that was hanging on the door and put it on you.

*A few hours later*

“See you tomorrow ~~~~” Sung Hee said and you smiled tired before you entered the home of your family, who luckily was out off town this night. Mom and dad was at a dinner party and your older brother was at a friend, sleeping over.

While taking off your jacket and dropping it in the hallway you came to think on ‘Super Junior’ once again. You wondered if someone had replied on the comment that you had written earlier.

You practically ran towards your computer and clicked on the Youtube link so that the page soon would show up, ‘1 new message’ you read and pressed the button, revealing the message.

‘His name is Kyuhyun’.

You read trough it once more before trying to say ‘Kyuhyun’ out loud, it took you a while before you could say it without sounding weird.

You decided to listen to some of Super Junior’s songs and you thought that they where really good though you didn’t understand nothing, well except from the little things Sung Hee have thought you.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really short chapter, but I really wanted to begin XD

Undankbar: Yepp it's Minho-centric x''3 since he's my second favorite in SHINee I decided to do one with him XD
Thanks for commenting

13luver4ever: Thanks for reading this ^^ haha I know Yesung is really weird but I like him a lot for that, because he's different and his voice is to die for X3
Thanks for commenting

Yongii: Woaah en till från Sverige =OO jag fyller 20 i september ^^D du?? tack för att du kommenterade

HispanicBabe: Haha yes a Minho story, when I saw yours I really wanted to write on with him as one of the main =D and now I have XD it's okay, ohh you moved =OO where?? thanks a lot for liking my other FF, I know wasn't it cute X3 Thanks for commenting

Super eun!: Thanks for commenting =D

sunny! ;D: I know it's not many fics that isn't with Korean girls Thanks for commenting ^^p

DesireeChey1: Thanks for commenting ^^D

VannaBanana: Sweden is ice cold right now D''= I'm freezing to death here "okay maybe not" XD ohh Canada that's far away =S at least for me X''D
ohh I'm sorry I didn't notice that I had written California with an 'r' after the 'a' =S thanks for correcting me, of course we can be friends ^^D
Thanks for commenting

BTW did anyone see ZE:A debut stage?? I love it and the same goes for C.N. Blue, woow I didn't know YongHwa could rap XD

Please comment^^D

January 15, 2010
4.24PM Swedish time