No

Overnight Love

“Miyoung”,  the voice sent chills down your spine in a horrible way. “So good of you to join us”, Yongguk smirked evilly. “It’s great to see you again”, Himchan chuckled in an intimidating tone. Honestly, you’d be scared of out your wits and take off for the door if you were the same girl from a year ago. But, changes and circumstances had trained you to be a lot stronger than anyone would expect. You rolled your eyes calmly. “Can’t same the same for you lot”, you growled, earning an eyebrow lift from the leader. “Feisty aren’t you”, Youngjae teased with a grin you just wanted to wipe off his face. “I guess hyung likes his girls this way”, Zelo snorted, exchanging a dirty look with Jongup. You snickered but shivered slightly under Daehyun’s cold gaze. “What the hell are you doing here Miyoung”, He snapped menacingly. As you met his eyes with a defiant glare, you noticed a hint of worry in his brown orbs. Scoffing, you chided yourself for imagining that your bestfriend was even a bit remorseful for his actions. “Stopping you guys”, You frowned in fustration when the B.A.P boys only chuckled at your response.  Only Daehyun remained silent in the circle of laughter. Himchan laid a hand on the younger boy’s shoulder, whispering something into his ears. Daehyun only smiled a faltering smirk, before giving his hyung a firm nod. Before you knew it, Yongguk and Jongup had grabbed both your arms, dragging you into the centre of the room. “What the- let go of me!” You thrashed vigorously, but to no avail.  As your body made contact with the soft bouncy mattress of Daehyun’s bed, you heard the loud slam of the door. “This is your chance Dae, make good use of it”, Youngguk’s low growl echoed from the other side of the door and you knew the leader was smirking at the plight you were in. Although panic started to pump your through your veins, you suppressed the growing sensation, fixing your eyes on the conflicted looking boy in the room. “What are you doing here Miyoung? Why would you even think of coming here, don’t you know what my hyungs would do to you!” Daehyun crouched over the bed, his voice lowered to a worried whisper. You spat in Daehyun’s face. “Why do you care Dae”, you shouted angrily. Daehyun’s face immediately fell, hurt noticeable in his hazel eyes. You pushed all tendrils of guilt away, remembering the conversation you had heard only minutes ago. “It’s dangerous here Miyoung. What are the useless BTOB guys even thinking?! They must be jerks to send you here by yourself!” Daehyun growled, obviously unnerved by their decision. You felt something grow in your chest and you stood up so suddenly that Daehyun had to take a few steps backwards. “DON’T. INSULT. MY OPPAS!!!!!” You screamed into Daehyun’s face, pushing him roughly in the chest. How dared he even say something like that. “This is all your fault! Don’t you dare push the blame on them!” You muttered angrily, chest heaving with large breaths. Daehyun’s eyes glinted menacingly, and you saw your own anger reflected in his face. “Can that Minhyuk even protect you?! He sent you here by himself!!!! He’s obviously a coward, a jerk, a useless good for nothing bastar-“, Daehyun never got to finish his sentence because you had slapped him harshly on his cheek. He grabbed on to his burning cheek instinctively, shooting you the wildest look he you had ever seen in his eyes. “Minhyuk is so much more than you”, You stared into his eyes bravely, letting the words ring in the air. Daehyun stiffened at your remark, a new look taking over his eyes as he pushed you roughly against the wall. Pinning your hands up over your head, you couldn’t help but start to panic. You struggled against his stronghold, but he was holding your wrists tightly again the wall. “I’ll make you change your mind”, Daehyun whispered so closely to your ear that he sent chills up your spine. With that, he dived in to kiss your neck and face as you finally let panic take over. As you thrashed against his hold, flashbacks of the past flooded your mind. The past you fought to overcome because that night you were almost taken advantage of by some thugs you didn’t even know. It was when you were trying to find the bracelet your grandmother gave you, and ran into that stranger with the same wild look and aggressive hold as the boy in front of you. “N-no-no…”you stared to shiver involuntarily, eyes immediately glistening with tears streaming down your face. Your skin went cold, body trembling as sobs broke out in the air. Daehyun snapped from his state when he heard your sobs, but it was too late. His gaze immediately softened as guilt flooded his mind. What had he done to you? Grabbing your collar, you fought to hide the mark he made with his lips, and ran out of the room. With tears flooding your eyes, you burst through the living room and out the door before the other B.A.P members could stop you. Even if they wanted to, the truth was that they too were pretty shaken by your vulnerable state. “What did Daehyun do this time”, Yongguk muttered quietly as Jongup shrugged, looking thoroughly uncomfortable. “Will noona be okay?” Zelo asked timidly and Youngjae sighed audibly.

As soon as the cold air outside hit your face, your sobs were reduced to quiet hums. After all, reporters were still lurking outside. Pulling your hood over your face, you wrapped your arms around yourself to stop the shaking. Even as you made your way back to the stone pavement outside your grandparents’ house, you could sense multiple pairs of eyes staring at your back, eager for something to happen. Holding back the urge to breakdown, you plastered a blank look on your face to eliminate any form of suspicion. As soon as you walked into the house, Lay and Luhan who were sitting in the living room breathed an audible sigh of relief and ran to your side. “You have no idea how worried we’ve been”, lay whispered quietly. “I’m so glad you’re back safely”, Luhan smiled, patting your head and you tried not to flinch under his touch. Tears threatened to spill out of the corners of your eyes, but you forced yourself to smile, knowing that you had to keep what had happened a secret from the rest. Loud creaking of floorboards echoed when 3 boys bounded down the stairs. “Noona! You’re back!!!!” Sungjae exclaimed happily, rushing to meet you. “We were so worried Mi young ah~ Who knows what those boys would have tried to do to you”, Hyunsik gave you a quiet smile that only made you tear up again. The 5 boys stared intently at your face, obviously sensing that something wasn’t quite right. “Mi young, are you okay?” Kris asked worriedly, crouching down to your eye-level. “What happened noona?” Sungjae had a bad premonition that was growing with every second. He grabbed your hand lightly, hoping to give you some comfort. Instinctively, you flinched and withdrew your hand immediately. The boys were shocked at your reaction, and started to break into worry when tears rolled down your cheeks. Hyunsik wanted to badly to reach for you, but your earlier reaction when Sungjae had grabbed you deterred him greatly. You weren’t yourself at all. In fact, the only other time he’d seen you react like this to anyone’s touches was when… Sungjae gave his hyung a confirming look; he seemed to be thinking along the same line. “. What did they do to you-“ Hyunsik’s loud menacingly growl was the last thing you heard before your blurring vision faded into darkness and you collapsed. 

 

Hi everyoneee (: Don't worry mhmm, I'm alright now! Had to delay this update for a while because I honestly couldn't think of how to continue the story >.<
ENJOY and as usual, feel free to leave me a comment ^^ love all of you to the moon and back!