Smile

Overnight Love

 

It was already twelve midnight when the eight of you stepped into the dark quarters of the Lee family home. After saying a sentimental goodbye to Suho and Sungyeong, you and the BTOB members decided to head straight home. The boys’ first debut stage was the next day, and they desperately needed a good night’s rest. “Aigoo yah, I’m still feeling pretty hungry”, Sung Jae whined loudly, earning looks of disbelief from his hyungs. “Maybe that’s because you were too busy flirting that you didn’t eat enough”, Ilhoon teased his dong saeng mercilessly as the hyungs chuckled along. With a pout, Sung Jae rolled his eyes before an evil grin plastered itself on his sharp features. “For that, I’m going to shower first!!!” He exclaimed before running as fast as his long legs could carry him. “Noo way maknae!!!” Ilhoon chimed before speeding after him. You laughed at their childishness before turning towards Chang Sub. “Poor Chang Sub oppa, he’s gonna have to bathe last”, you muttered, patting him on the shoulder. “Aigoo, why did I choose to room with the maknaes”, Chang Sub whined in mock regret.  Hyun Sik slung an arm around the older boy’s shoulders, giving him an apologetic grin. “Come on kids, we’d better wash up too. It’s a big day tomorrow, and we need all the rest we can get”, Eun Kwang reminded them in a fatherly tone as the remaining members walked towards the wing BTOB was occupying. With a small smile, you walked beside Min Hyuk, matching his weary steps. Peniel walked on your other side, a dazed expression on his face. You giggled quietly. Peniel oppa always has that same expression all the time...
“See you later Mi Young ah!” Hyun Sik called out in his low voice as he and Peniel entered their shared room. After waving goodbye, you followed Min Hyuk towards the room that he and Eun Kwang were occupying.

 “Hyung, you can go bathe first”, Min Hyuk suddenly announced to the older boy before shooting you a knowing smile. You blushed slightly, realising that he wanted to spend more time with you. “Ah, arasso. Spend more time with our Mi Young ah alright? I’m going to take a nice, LONG, relaxing shower”, Eun Kwang exclaimed with a twinkle in his eyes. Eun Kwang oppa really takes care of us...  As soon as the bathroom door slammed close, Min Hyuk collapsed onto the bed. Flinging his body onto the bouncy mattress, he laid flat on the comfortable sheets. “Aigoo.. Himnendae”, he whined before letting his eyelids flutter close. You watched him intently, keeping your gaze on his angelic face. Min Hyuk oppa looks so tired... It must be all the practicing for tomorrow’s debut stage. My heart really hurts seeing him like this... Was there something you could do to cheer him up? As an idea flashed through your mind, you crawled onto the bed, making sure not to step on him. As Min Hyuk felt the mattress beside him lunge underneath your weight, he opened his eyes curiously. A smile tugged at your pink lips as you placed your hands on his shoulders, rubbing them in circular motions. Feeling his muscles relax, you started to pound at his shoulders and his upper back. “When did my girlfriend become a masseuse”, Min Hyuk teased, his voice rich with happiness. You slapped his back playfully. With a low chuckle, he closed his eyes again as you continued to give him a massage. After another 10 seconds or so, you suddenly removed your hands from his shoulders. “I wish you’d continue-“ Min Hyuk started to say before his body jerked upwards. A loud laughter erupted from his cute lips as he thrashed about in fits of whining. Hearing his cute shrieks made you giggle along. Your own squeals of laughter mixed in with his as you continued to tickle him, his rich sounds of laughter like music to your ears. But Min Hyuk was way too strong for you. In mere seconds, he had managed to pull himself up and was now tickling you mercilessly. The both of you struggled, limbs intertwined innocently. With his strong arms wrapped around your waist, he imprisoned your hands and started to poke your sides. You couldn’t help but squeal high-pitched notes that were accompanied by unstoppable shrieks. “STOP STOP STOP ! Please”, you whined breathlessly as the corners of his mouth lifted up in a smirk. You struggled to catch your breath. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea... Catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you looked like a mess. You frowned upon seeing your dishevelled hair and pink cheeks. You glanced at Min Hyuk in defeat. His hair was as messy as yours, as his chest heaved as he caught big breaths of air. A moment of silence passed between the both of you. Abruptly, tinkles of laughter filled the air as the both of you rolled about in unstoppable chuckles. “That’ll teach you not to ambush me again”, Min Hyuk teased after catching his breath. “Why did you suddenly tickle me anyway”, He asked with flushed cheeks. You sighed happily. “I wanted to see you smile. You looked so tired from practice and I wanted to cheer you up”, you confessed honestly. You watched a slow smile spread on his face, decorating his perfect features. If it was even possible, you would admit that that smile made him even more handsome. You watched as his brown orbs swept over your face with an affectionate gaze. As he continued to stare intently into your eyes, you were starting to melt under his warm gaze. Your lips twitched upward into a happy smile as you blinked cutely at him. With a small chuckle, you broke away from his hypnotising gaze and started to move off the bed. However, you felt a hand wrap itself around your right wrist, sending tingles up your arm. You turned your head slightly, tilting it as you stared at Min Hyuk expectantly. “Ne?” You blinked innocently. With widened eyes, your gaze trailed over Min Hyuk as he slowly slid off the bed, his hand still gripping your wrist. When he stood up, he was standing so close to you that you swore he could hear your heart racing. With your faces just mere centimetres apart, he slowly released your wrist, keeping his gaze on your face. Suddenly, he raised his arms, cupping the sides of your face gently, his warm fingers triggering pink tingles that danced across your cheeks. “oppa?” That was the last word you remember saying before he inched closer to you, closing the gap between your faces. Your eyelids fluttered close as you felt his lips on yours, and as was as if time stood still. With his fingers still cupping your face, his tongue brushed against your lips. Your limp hands found themselves wrapped around his waist, as you were pressed close to his chest. When he finally pulled away, he planted one last gentle kiss on your chapped lips. You could almost feel his smile as your own lips curved upwards. You smiled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around the small of your back, pulling you into his familiar embrace. With your arms wrapped around each other, the both of you swayed around, dancing to the imaginary melody that could only be love...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Why is there so much noise coming from inside!” Ilhoon exclaimed excitedly, his ears pressed eagerly against the door to the room that you and Min Hyuk were in. At that moment, Sung Jae skipped over. “Hyung, I’m done with the shower. It’s your turn!” He announced in a loud voice before Ilhoon gestured at him to lower his volume. Waving him over, Ilhoon turned his attention back to the door that was left slightly ajar. After exchanging mischievous smirks, the younger boys crouched behind the door, peeking into the room. Ilhoon gasped loudly before Sung Jae clapped a hand over his mouth. “Kiss-kiss”, Ilhoon mumbled in muffled sounds against Sung Jae’s hand. Hearing the commotion, Peniel trudged over in his usual slow pace. Shooting the maknae’s a curious look, he leaned in for a closer look but sprung backwards when he caught a glimpse of what was going on inside. Shaking his head, he reached over to tug on Ilhoon and SungJae’s ears. “Come on boys, We should give them some privacy”, Peniel chided, towing the two whining boys away. 

 

So i guess this is kinda like a short drabble! Nothing much really happened here, but I just wanted to show some fluffy scenes between Mi Young and Min Hyuk because they deserve some happiness! Esp all the drama that I've put them through! HAHA do you guys like it that I'm giving them more intimate scenes? Or am i boring you all! I felt like I had to write some lovey-dovey scenes cause just a while ago I was like "i love you min hyuk" hahah! The next few chapters I'll probably be zooming in to more of Peniel/Sung Jae's side romance stories so stay tuned!!! ^^ Waiting for your loved comments! Nights everyone!