Love is a weakness

Overnight Love

 

“Come on Mi Young ah, we’re almost ready to go”, Eun Kwang shot you a b smile. You nodded eagerly and jumped up from the futon couch you were lounging on, waiting for BTOB to change out of their stage outfits. They had just put on an amazing comeback stage performance that left you breathless and overflowing with pride. The stage was absolutely where they belonged, where they seemed to be radiating with an unbelievable amount of spirit. The corners of your mouth were perpetually etched upwards in a smile just feeling the energy in the air. The room was b with so much positive energy and spirit. You pranced over to the blonde leader and slung an arm around his neck, lifting your head to meet his eyes. “I’m so proud of you oppa”, you whispered softly. “You’re the best leader BTOB could ever ask for”, you continued. Eun Kwang smiled affectionately at you, his eyes glistening slightly as he ruffled your hair. As the other BTOB members emerged from behind the curtains of the dressing room cubicles, you noticed that satisfied smiles hung on their handsome faces, happy that they were back doing what they loved-standing on stage and giving their all. Min Hyuk stepped out in a plain white t shirt, a blue and white striped cardigan draped over his muscular shoulders. Your gaze scanned the room, falling on his familiar stature. As both your eyes met, you shivered from his gentle yet intense gaze. Your smile widened further, as you bit your lips to contain the amount of happiness threatening to spill over. The boy in front of you chuckled at your feeble attempt, and opened his arms slightly. That was your cue. Your footsteps quickened as you glided across the room, falling into his open arms. His arms tightened around your back, rubbing circles against the soft material of your chiffon blouse. You smiled against his chest, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. The gushing of one of the coordi noonas made the both of you pull away, faces flushed with embarrassment. The stylists started to giggle at how cute the both of you were, ignoring the intensifying blush on your pale face. Ilhoon and Sung Jae ran up to you, bombarding you with questions on how the performance went. Peniel opened the door for you with a wide cheesy grin as Hyun Sik pretended to slip with a body gag, making you burst out in laughter. You felt someone graze your hair from behind, and glanced around to see Changsub slipping a red rose behind your ear. Eun Kwang and Min Hyuk were in front of the pack, their arms slung around each other’s shoulders. Together with BTOB and the manager oppas, you started to walk down the corridor towards the car park, bypassing the rows of white doors.

Suddenly, you heard a familiar honey-like voice float down the corridor. “Chogiyo~ Agashi”, the voice called out, making you turn around. It was the group of boys you met earlier, B.A.P. You glanced at the boy that had called for you, immediately recognising his distinctive features. You nodded at your BTOB oppas, who were shooting you varied expressions of surprise and suspicion, as they glanced back and forth between you and B.A.P.  Slowly, you walked over to the boy with dark brown hair that was none other than Dae Hyun. “Did you manage to catch your brother’s performance?” He asked with twinkling eyes, seemingly oblivious to the intensity of death stares he was getting from your BTOB oppas. You nodded politely, a small smile forming on your face. “Sorry for bumping into you earlier. I watched your performance. You guys were great as usual”, you complimented shyly. “Did you hear that hyung! She watched our performance too!” The maknae with blonde-blue hair exclaimed a little too loudly, as B.A.P’s leader Yong Guk whacked him on the shoulder. “Ah, I’ll be going now”, you said awkwardly while bowing to the seven of them. As they bowed in return, you started to turn away. “W-Wait”, a voice exclaimed hesitantly. You spun around curiously, coming face to face with a stammering Dae Hyun. “I-i didn’t get your name”, he muttered softly. You chuckled quietly, feeling rather awkward. “I’m Mi Young”, you said in almost a whisper, shooting the six boys a last smile before running back to your BTOB oppas.

“Yahh noona! What are you doing fraternizing with the enemy”, Ilhoon was the first to comment on your encounter with B.A.P. You gasped at his accusation when he pouted sadly at you. “Ilhoon ah~ they aren’t our enemies alright... Even if we’re both vying for the rookie award”, Hyun Sik chided weakly before shooting you a reassuring smile. You smiled back gratefully at him, noticing the unspoken question lingering on his lips. “Since when did you know any B.A.P members?” Peniel finally asked in English as the other members strained their ears to hear your response. “Ahhh. I was running back from the toilet just now to catch your performance when I accidentally crashed into them. Literally...It was a relief that they were really nice about the whole thing”, you explained carefully, trying to break the tension in the air. “YAH OPPAS. ARE YOU GUYS PERHAPS... JEALOUS?” You exclaimed loudly, a cheeky grin plastered over your face. Immediately, the seven boys’ faces changed in the fraction of a second. “PFTTTT. JEALOUS? You wish”, Chang Sub snorted. “Why would we be jealous of them?!” Sung Jae coughed sarcastically before nudging Peniel. “You wouldn’t dare go over to them. After all, it’s clear who the better looking oppas are”, Hyun Sik teased mischievously as he head-locked you playfully. Eun Kwang the Min Hyuk remained silent, but looked as if an imaginary weight had been lifted off their shoulders. As the BTOB members fell back into the atmosphere of playful banter, you quietly laughed at their adorable reactions earlier. Suddenly, you felt a hand slip into yours, fingers entwining with yours. A smile tugged on your lips as you felt the familiar calluses on his long fingers. Glancing up, you beamed when Min Hyuk smiled affectionately at you.

It was one in the morning back at the Lee Family home. The BTOB members had all washed up, and were gathered in their wing of the house. Hyun Sik and Chang Sub were extremely exhausted and had gone to sleep. The last you saw Peniel, he was leaning against a pillar in the lounge, chatting on the phone with a wistful smile on his face. You thought you might have idea of he was talking to. Eun Kwang was being the nicest hyung as usual and watching a horror movie with the maknae line, though it was clear that he was the most afraid of horror films.

As for Min Hyuk? He was seated on the couch beside you. The both of you were spending some alone time together. A blissful smile has set on your petite features as you rested your head in the crook of Min Hyuk’s neck, breathing in the comforting scent of his clothes, a faint dash of lavender and a musty aftershave. Your knees were curled up against your chest, as you leaned against him. Min Hyuk had an arm wrapped around your back as his other hand rested on his lap where he was playing with your fingers. You were watching television together, a simple regular activity that only felt special because it was something the both of you were doing together. As the episode of Sketchbook came to an end, you reluctantly lifted your head from Min Hyuk’s shoulder, hearing his grunt of displeasure. You chuckled at his adorable pout as you reached for the remote on the tea table. With the remote firmly held in your hands, you shuffled back towards the sofa and into his warm, comforting embrace. With a satisfied grin on your face, you flipped the channels absentmindedly. “ooohhh!” You gasped loudly when one of the channels started a rerun of a music show from a few days ago. The familiar cheery tune of a certain boy group’s song, Crash, floated through the room’s surround sound system. You sat up excitedly, eyes fixed on B.A.P dancing on the television. Min Hyuk groaned from beside you as he shook his head at your eager expression. “Jagiyaaaaa, can we please change the channel”, he whined like a little boy, poking your cheek with a finger when you didn’t respond. You swatted his hand away distractedly, failing to see the crestfallen expression on his face. “Just three minutes oppa! It’s B.A.P’s goodbye stage!” You squealed slightly, hugging the pillow in your lap against your chest tightly. Min Hyuk had crossed his legs and now sat facing you, probing your side but to no avail. “You leave me no choice”, he muttered under his breath, so softly that you barely heard him over the addictive rhythm.

In one swift motion, he had grabbed the remote from your hands. Before you could even protest, the television flashed once before turning black. “Aish Oppa. What’s wrong wit-“ You were interrupted when your breath swooshed out of your lungs. You had tipped over on your back, and your head was now leaning against the sofa’s armrest, trapped by Min Hyuk’s weight. He had crawled over and was now towering over you, his face precariously near yours. His playful expression was replaced with a slightly intimidating frown, his lips set in a thin line. A blush tinted your cheek when you were aware of the slightly compromising position the both of you were in. Min Hyuk however, seemed oblivious as he continued to stare at you with formidable intensity. “What are you doing oppa?” You whispered shyly, trying to avoid his penetrating gaze. “I admit it”, he said gruffly, his eyes still fixed on yours. “Admit what?” you asked curiously, searching his eyes for a hint of what he could be talking about. “Back at the music station... When I saw that boy from B.A.P talking to you, I was jealous after all”. His gaze softened, and he bit down lightly on his lips. “Oppa...” You started to say something. Anything that could assure him that he had absolutely nothing to worry about. That he was being a fool for even thinking that you would have eyes for anyone other than him; thinking of the possibility that he wasn’t all that you wanted, when in fact. He was all that you ever wanted, or for that matter even dreamed of. You opened your mouth to say something, but was interrupted when you felt his lips on yours. He kissed you urgently, propping himself up on his fours as your head rested fully on the soft leathery armrest. Your eyelids fluttered close as you kissed him back, hoping to show him how you felt without needing any words. He nibbled on your lower lip gently, and you felt your lips tug upwards and the both of you smiled into the kiss. After a minute, he pulled away reluctantly, breathless and flushed. You panted slightly, dishevelled from the heat of the moment. “Pabo oppa”, you chided him gently as he pulled you up into a sitting position.

“You don’t have to be jealous of a boy I only ever talked to once. You should know that I only have eyes for you”, you whispered as you leaned closer towards him. As both your foreheads touched, you blinked shyly at him. The smile you loved started to tug on his lips as he blinked victoriously. In a swift movement, he pecked you again on the lips.  You were the girl of his dreams. The only girl he ever wanted, and the only one that was worth fighting for. In a way, he hated this side of him, the side that would channel emotions of jealousy and fear. He trusted you as wholeheartedly as he could, but that didn’t mean that he could see you with a guy like that and not feel anything at all. He was human after all and in a way, his only crime and weakness was loving you too much.  “And I only love you”, he whispered, letting those three words speak for themselves. For now, that promise would be enough.  

 

Hi everyoneee~ I'm so sorryyyyy for taking so long to update! School has been really busy sighhh and I've missed all of you! ^^ Has everyone been well? Hello new subscribers~ And to my existing readers who have been giving me so much support, I really want to thank all of youu for standing by me and this story despite my busy schedules~ As a writer, you guys are the best readers I've ever met/dreamt of meeting. I'm really touched <3 Everyone remember to show BTOB lots of support as they are promoting WOWWW~ Also, keep watching mtv diary hehe! Because of school, it's been hard for me to keep up with the episodes, but I try! ^^

OHHH~ if you guys haven't watched it, you have to watch ep 54 of diary! I made my roomie watch it with me in school one night after we were done with all our work, and the episode followed Minhyuk as he went home during the Chuseok holidaysss! My roomie was saying that I was going to dieeee because he fit my desciption of my ideal type that I had been telling her since we became friends almost 5 years ago. He must have a sibling, must be very close to his family, must be nice to the elderly(because I'm extremely close to my grandparents and I love them so much), loves/affectionate towards kids (I love children^^) and loves animals.... And if you watch that episode, Min hyuk is all of that omgggg. He's so so so precious <3 . I'm so glad btob got to spend time with their families during chuseok mhmmm~ They must have been so happy! :)

Okayyyy! enough of my rambling hehe! Have a great day/week ahead everyone~ Keep smiling and dancing through life~ Sending lots of love to all of you!