Reunited

Overnight Love

 

The door to BTOB’s dressing room creaked open, making the seven worried boys jump in anticipation. They had been out looking for you for almost an hour, before they received a relieving message from Min Hyuk asking everyone to meet backstage. The door swung open as both Min Hyuk and you stepped in, your clothes damp from the rain. “Noonaaa!!! I’m so glad you came back!!” An excited light haired boy exclaimed with a squeal before hugging you tightly. His cheeks were lifted in an extremely happy grin as he jumped up and down. “Ilhoon ah~ I’ve really-y missed you”, you stammered in between tears. “What’s wrong! Why is she crying!” “What did you do Ilhoon!” “I didn’t do anything hyungg!” “Lies!” The playful banter of your oppas filled your ears like a familiar melody. “Pabo Oppas... I’ve missed you guys so much”, you whispered in a raspy voice. “Then don’t leave us anymore. I’m sorry noona. I should have never agreed to your request-“ Sung Jae started to explain, his chiselled features twisted in a remorseful frown. “It’s okay, Sung Jae-ah... I’m the sorry one. I shouldn’t have asked you to keep things from your hyungs... Will you forgive noona?” You said solemnly. You were surprised when the younger boy wrapped his arms around you. “There’s nothing to forgive...I’m just glad you’re finally back”, he whispered with a sigh of relief. The chorus of purposeful coughs pulled you out of your thoughts as Sung Jae released you. “When will this maknae ever learn”, Chang Sub teased his voice nasal from his ageyo. “You haven’t changed one bit oppa... I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve missed your ageyo”, you said with a pout, watching Chang Sub pump his fists in the air. Immediately he launched a series of ageyo attacks that left you laughing amongst the other cringing BTOB members. “There’s that smile I’ve missed the most”, Chang Sub concluded while pinching your cheeks. Your cheeks were almost hurting from the intensity of your smiles. This is what it feels like to be back with the BTOB oppas... It almost feels like I’m alive again... “If you ever leave us again like that, I swear I’ll really....” Peniel threatened weakly before drifting off into deep thoughts. A confused, blank expression filled his gentle features. “You’ll what?” You teased in English, watching him blink blankly. “Never mind... Just don’t ever try anything like that again!” He said with a hurt expression. Touched, you went over to him and placed an arm around his shoulder. “I’m sorry Peniel... I promise I won’t do anything like this again”, you said reassuringly, watching a slow and dazed smile spread across the boy’s face. On stage, Peniel always seemed so bad-assed and fierce, but you knew that in reality, the dazed boy was a dork at heart. “If you ever try it again, I promise to capture you and lock you in a dungeon!” Hyun Sik snapped in mock-anger, turning his head away from you. “aigooo! Hyun Sik oppa! Don’t be angry anymore!” You quirped, running over towards him. “Hajima!! Arasso?” You said cutely, making a V sign with your fingers. Hyun Sik rolled his eyes and sighed. “Alright alright! But you have to stop learning ageyo from Chang Sub hyung”, he teased playfully. You laughed along when that beautiful eye smile of his framed his masculine features. “Thanks oppa”, you whispered while giving him a warm hug. “Anything for my dongsaeng. It’s good to have you back, Mi Young-ah”, he smiled whilst ruffling your hair affectionately. You turned to the last of your oppas. “Eun Kwang oppa-ahhh!” You exclaimed happily whilst running towards his outstretched arms. He caught you securely as he chuckled good-naturedly. “Aigoo ahh! Our baby dong saeng is finally back”, he exclaimed with a bright smile. “I’m not a baby!” You pouted as he put you down. The other BTOB members sniggered at your remark as you shot them an evil glare. “Are you sure?” Eun Kwang said in fits of giggles as he patted your head gently. “Positive” “Well, you may not be BTOB’s baby... But you’re Min Hyuk hyung’s baby”, Ilhoon cooed as Peniel smirked. Immediately, your face turned a flush of red... “That Ilhoonie hyung. Always acting like he’s the maknae!!!!” Sung Jae said while shaking his head. “Where’s Mi Young?” Hyun Sik asked curiously, making the BTOB members look around worriedly. “YAHHHH! ILHOONIE!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAYY! COME BACK HEREEE!” “HYUNGGGGS!! SAVE ME! NOONA WANTS TO KILL ME” “WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOUU” “HELP MEEE”  Eun Kwang grinned widely, wrapping his arm around Min Hyuk’s shoulder. “I’m glad she’s back”, he muttered proudly. The younger boy could only smile, his eyes twinkling in slight crescents.
 

“Let’s go somewhere”, Min Hyuk whispered to you, sending chills up your spine. You nodded meekly at him, hiding your blush in the lush shadows of the night. You shivered as he smiled lovingly and gathered your hands in a gentle squeeze. You watched as he talked to Eun Kwang. The older boy held a thumbs up. You could see that he was mouthing the words “I’ll talk to manager hyung for you”. As the blond-haired leader glanced your way, you shot him the most grateful smile. “Let’s go”, Min Hyuk said with a secret smile, gathering his grey cardigan in his arms. “Bye oppas!” You called out whilst waving your arms. “Byeee Min Hyuk! Bye Mi Young!” “Where are they going! Can I come along!” “Yah! Don’t be a lantern!!!!(A third wheel basically)” “Don’t worry about him! You guys go have fun!” “Don’t stay out too late!”

The cold chilly air of Seoul greeted you once again. Post-rain weather always left you refreshed. Both you and Min Hyuk walked side by side, matching each other’s footsteps in silence. “Oppa...” You whispered unsurely. “Ne?” He asked curiously, tilting his head to stare into your eyes. “I’m sorry- I’m sorry for everything”, you said so softly that you didn’t know if he could hear you. Suddenly, you felt his palm under your chin, lifting your head ever so slightly until both your eyes met. “I’m the one that’s sorry Mi Young... I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. I’m sorry for not being strong enough to admit my feelings for you. I’m not going to make that mistake again”, he said determinedly. His usual playful demeanour was replaced by a serious gaze. It was as if he was looking through your soul. Hearing his confession made your heart swell again... You had missed him so much... It was everything about him. You missed just being near him, even if the both of you weren’t doing anything. With a sad smile, you wrapped your arms around his neck, closing the gap between the both of you. This was how it was supposed to be... “I’m just glad we’re back together again...I was so afraid that you wouldn’t forgive me... But when I think about the time we’ve lost, I can’t help but feel like it’s a pity”, you whispered, nuzzling your face into his shoulder. You felt him the back of your head affectionately. “We can’t turn back time, but we can make every minute of the rest of our lives worth remembering”, he said with twinkling eyes. You felt a smile of your own tug at your lips. Your heart fluttered uncontrollably. Was this how it felt like? To be truly in love? As the both of you pulled away, Min Hyuk gestured at you to follow him. “Where are we going oppa?” You asked, speeding up your footsteps. “We’re making up for lost time by having our first official date”, He said, spinning around to face you. A blush crept up your pale cheeks as you looked up at his warm eyes. “May I hold your hand?” Min Hyuk asked shyly, his eyes curving into cute slits. You laughed slightly at his adorable actions. No guy had ever asked before holding your hand, but then again, Min Hyuk wasn’t like any other boy.  You pouted and pulled your hands back into your jacket pockets, watching his expression fall. “I have sweaty palms oppa”, you whined as you skipped ahead of him. You heard him chuckle at your response as he jogged beside you. You tilted your head when you suddenly felt his hand slip into your jacket pocket, pulling your right hand out. Gripping it tightly, he slipped his fingers in between yours, making your skin tingle. A shy smile tugged at the corners of your mouth as you glanced at your inter-linked hands. Looking up, you stole a glance at Min Hyuk who was looking away shyly, his beautiful lips curved into a satisfied smile. As if sensing your gaze, he glanced down at you with a loving smile. Your eyelids fluttered close as he pressed a soft kiss on the crown of your hair. “Mi Young ah~ Saranghae” he whispered gently, making your heart burst at his unexpected words. You looked up at him, eyes glistening with moisture. “Oppa... Nado Saranghae”

 

Hi everyone! Hi again! Two updates in a day because I just felt alot of inspiration (:  I hope you guys like the fluffy update! PLEASE leave me comments ^^