Wedding Photos

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Suzy was in the shop trying wedding dresses with Wooyoung in tow. Frankly, Wooyoung didn't mind which dress she wore, to him she was just as stunning and angelic as she had always been.

S: "Wooyoung! I want to wear this one!"

Wooyoung looked up and was just dazzled at the sight. There was the love of his life, standing there before him in a white wedding dress, her characteristic smile on her face, the combination of which made her look like an angel to him. They say that looking at anything of angelic beauty with additional blinding white light in the back would make you blind. Wooyoung was blind, but in an emotional sense. The sight of her in that dress destroyed any line of thought he might have had and left him utterly blank/speechless.

S: "Well?"

W: "Err yeah. Ok. You look great in that."

Once they had bought the wedding dress, They moved on to the phototaking session for their wedding together with their parents who just arrived. The pictures were what they should have been, pictures of a loving couple celebrating their soon-to-be union and pictures of a loving family brought together by its children. Many pictures were outtakes as someone would crack up laughing, causing the rest to do the same.

After they had finished the photoshoot, which took the better part of the day, they headed off to settle the arrangements for the wedding dinner and application for their house. It certainly was alot of work for the two, but for something that would mark their union as husband and wife for the rest of their lives, definitely worth it.

Extremely short update. Sorry. I'm not familiar with wedding preparation procedures