Does everyone have a girlfriend these days?

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Win Win

Kim Seung-woo: "Hello everyone! Welcome to Win Win!"

Kikwang: "KSw. I heard our guest today is one of the the hottest topics in Korea today! Who is he?"

KSw: "Our guest today was famous before and was actually an MC here, but after entering as how, he and his company caused a storm with a revelation that shocked the entertainment industry to its core. Let's welcome.......our dear Jang Wooyoung!"

The doors opened and Wooyoung entered, waving to the crowd as he did so, as well as greeting the MCs.

KSw: "Wooyoung. Its been such a long time since you've been here."

W: "Yes. Its been some time since I last MCed here. Its good to be back here."

Cheers erupted from the audience.

KSw: "You and Suzy became a really hot topic as a couple on the WGM show and now you've admitted that you are really dating her. It was really brave of you to do that."

W: "It was risky, but Suzy and I knew we couldn't live in secret forever."

Kikwang: "You, Suzy and JYP have set the entertainment industry on fire, now that JYP has dropped the no dating rule. Perhaps other agencies will follow suit."

KSw: "Wooyoung. You have been linked to many other artistes, so why Suzy?"

W: "Suzy and I have always been close. I guess we learned to connect on a deeper emotional level during the WGM show."

Kikwang: "JYP has dropped the no dating rule and now JYP artists can date freely. There is talk that such rules will be history soon"

 

W: "Well..... I'm hope so and that was the original idea for the abolishment of the rule in my company. JYP hoped that our company would set an example as a pioneer in this field and that the two major agencies left, SM and YG will follow our lead."

KSw: "Ahh yes. We can only hope they follow JYP's footsteps. Now that everyone knows about you and Suzy, rumours are rife about other artists too, so everyone is wondering whether they are really dating. What do you think?"

W: "Well....... If they are.... I wish them well and hope that their companies and members will understand and give them their blessing."

Just then, the lights started to flicker and music started playing.

KSw: "Ohhh who is it?"

Kikwang: "JYP? Or 2PM?"

The doors opened and the guest stepped through, being none other than Suzy.

W: "Whaaaaat!?!?! I thought you had a schedule!"

S: "This is my schedule!"

The entire set laughed at her reply. Suzy sat beside Wooyoung.

KSw: "Suzy. Can you tell us, what is it that drew you to Wooyoung."

S: "Well....he has a good sense of humour, charming, loves to quarrel with me and he cares alot about me."

Kikwang: "Sorry, but I don't see why anyone would want their boyfriend to quarrel with them."

The entire set laughed at Kikwang's question.

S:" Its just that life gets boring at times and so I like someone who always teases or competes with me."

KSw: "Suzy truly is 4D."

Kikwang: "The two of you have been known to compete and argue alot on-screen, so you do it too when you're not filming?"

W:" Yes."

S: "All the time."

KSw: "The two of you have been known as hard workers and that couple dance was particularly impressive. Care to share anything about that?"

S: "That was a performance we prepared alot for. On the day we filmed that dance for the WGM show, we quarrelled alot and teased one another when we made mistakes. It was fun and it was a welcome break dancing and singing our won songs. Wooyoung danced really well and we actually formualted the dance together. The staff were laughing throughout because we quarreled so much and one of them mentioned that we were like his young children."

Kikwang: "Do you think Wooyoung acts like a child?"

S: "Yes!"

W: "You too!"

The set was filled with laughter as the two pointed fingers at one another.

KSw: "I can imagine the headlines soon, Korea's hottest couple act like kids?"

After the recording, the two of them were walking down the street towards a restaurant knew from his Win Win MC days for dinner. Suzy was more than happy to follow as their life was rather hectic these days and so they could only see each other during the WGM filming and go out on a date every two weeks.

Owner: "Ohh Wooyoung! I haven't seen you in a while!"

W: "Hi! I just came back on the Win Win set for a day! This is my girlfriend and labelmate Suzy."

Owner: "Ahh yes, I know. Pleased to meet you!"

S: "Nice to meet you too."

As the two sat down, they took a look at the menu.

W: "I recommend eating the Dukkbuki here. Its good."

As the two waited for their food, Suzy noticed a couple sitting at the other end of the eatery and became a little suspicious. They had disguised themselves but she could have sworn that she'd seen the guy before. Suddenly, her eyes widened when he raised his head a little. It was Kwon Jiyoung of Big Bang. But if that was him, then who was the girl? Wooyoung caught her gaze and asked her what was wrong, to which she only replied by grinning and pointing at Jiyoung. At first, Wooyoung didn't get what was so interesting about the guy, until he recognized his face.

W: "Does everyone have a girlfriend these days?"

S: "I still can't figure out who's the girl though."

W: "You really don't know? That's Jiyoon from 4 Minute!"

S: "Really?!?!"

W: "Yup!"

S: "So he finally got his wish."

W: "Huh?"

S: "On the day I recorded Strong Heart, he was looking at her all day."

W: "Hahahahahahahahaha how did you notice that?"

S: "I was in his line of sight so he kept on shifting himself looking over and around to my sides to see her."

W: "What do you say about going over?"

S: "Sounds good."

The two walked up to the other couple and Suzy announced themselves.

S: "So you finally plucked up the courage to ask her out."

Jiyoung choked on his food, recognizing Suzy's voice.

J: "Suzy. What are you doing here?"

S :"I just finished recording Win Win with Wooyoung."

J: "Oh yeah. Congratulations by the way."

W,S: "Thanks. Hello Jiyoon."

Jiyoon: "Hi. Congratulations. You knew he liked me?"

S: "Yes. For a long time now."

Jiyoung: "Hey wait a minute. How do you know that I like her and how do you know that she knows?"

Jiyoon: "Idiot! She just said you FINALLY asked me out. Of course it eamns she knows!"

Jiyoung facepalmed himself.

S: "Remember that Strong Heart recording? I was sitting below to your left and I noticed you looking all over me. But then I noticed that You were trying to see someone I was blocking and that person was none other than Jiyoon."

Jiyoon: "erts will be erts."

Jiyoung :"Yah! What do you mean by that?"

S: "I still can't believe this playboy actually fell for someone."

Jiyoung: "Hey! I'm a good guy ok?"

Jiyoon: "That prince complex of his is cute at times, but can get on my nerves."

Jiyoung :"I'm your handsome prince right?"

Jiyoon :"Ok fine. I admit you are."

Jiyoung :"Yes!"

S: "I have a suggestion. Give her a back hug and tell her to boast to her friends like you did with 2NE1's Minzy."

That caused everyone except Jiyoung to laugh. Suzy truly had chopped his head with an axe.

W: "Actually, what did you see in him?"

Jiyoon:" Errm! I don't like men with perfect looks."

Everyone laughed again at Jiyoung,

Jiyoung: "FYI. I think my looks are perfect!!"

Jiyoon: "Ok ok! Just cool it withbyour ego will you? Despite being a playboy, he can be sweet and caring. Ever since we started dating, he has refused to go clubbing."

S: "Seriously?"

Jiyoung: "I don't want to mix around with other girls when I've got her."

S: "You couldn't come up with a better line?"

Everyone started laughing again.