No Title

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Taecyeon stared at the TV screen, eyes so glued to it that he never noticed Wooyoung walking casually to him from behind. Wooyoung was about to for staring at Yoona in the Love Rain drama, but an idea hit him. Since he still didn't notice him, he slapped his head hard.

T:"Ouuuuch!"

Taecyeon turned around to see Wooyoung laughing hysterically.

T:" What was that for?"

W: "Hahahahahahahahahaha! You're so engrossed watching your girlfriend on TV, so I decided to bring you back into reality."

T:" Hahaha. Very funny."

Junho: "At the rate he's going, his nose will bleed."

T:"Yaaaaah!"

Suzy: "Look at him blush, so unmanly."

The others and the girls started singing a song to , but had to run when he started chasing them around the house.

On a street

Myungsoo walked all alone, not knowing where he was going really. Truthfully, he couldn't even remember how he even got here. People just passed by him, but he just percieved them as a blur, lost as he was in his thoughts. As he entered a shopping mall, Going Crazy by Jieun and Bang Yong Guk played on the radio, immersing him deeper in his thoughts.

I just want to be together with her, is that really too much to ask for?

Just then, laughter caught his attention and he turned towards the sound. It was a couple, playing around as they passed by him. The sight of them being able to express their love for one another hurt him more. Myungsoo sighed again and walked on before someone called his name.

"Myungsoo?"