Meeting My On-Screen Spouse

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

italic words are for thoughts

Inkigayo

Miss A just recently finished promoting latest single Touch and had just concluded their promotion with a final stage including their other song Over You. As the MCs announced their group as the winner, Miss A thanked the audience, the MCs and said their goodbyes to the other artists before performing for a final time as was customary for the winning group.

After their last performance, Miss A headed back to the waiting room to change and return back to their dorm.

Min: "YAAAAAY!! I can't believe we won the Mutizen Award!!"

Jia: "Looks like all our hard work paid off"

Min: "We should celebrate tonight"

Fei: "Min, not everyone is as hyper as you"

Suzy: "I got a good idea! Lets celebrate tonight.......by sleeping"

All except Min were in favour of the idea.

As they made their way back to their changing room, suddenly their manager came to them.

Manager: "Congratulations! That was well deserved.

Miss A :" Thanks"

Suddenly, their manager hands over a letter to Suzy.

Suzy: "What is this?"

Manager: "See for yourself."

Suzy opened it and her jaw dropped.

Her members, puzzled at her reaction rushed to grab the letter.

Fei: "What is it?"

Suzy: "I'm on the WGM show"

F, M, J: "WEEEEEE!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

the other members started squealing in delight as they read the letter.

Jia: "You're supposed to meet your husband tomorrow morning at this park."

Manager: "Ok girls, you can stop fangirling now. You must be tired, let's get you girls home."

As the girls rode home in the van, they couldn't stop trying to guess who was Suzy's husband.

Jia: "I guess its someone from infinite"

Fei: "I think its Superjunior or Beast!"

Min: "Maybe its FT Island!"

Suzy just smiled and shook her head at their incessant fangirling, but deep inside her head, that one question remained..... Who is my husband?

2pm Dorm

The boys were having dinner and as usual were having their usual banter at the same time.

Junho:" No.... Hyoyeon is hotter.

Junsu: "No.... its Yuri."

Taecyeon: "YOOOOONAAAAAAA!!!!"

Wooyoung:" SHUUUUUT UPPP!!!!! I WANT TO EAT IN PEACE!!!!" Why the hell do they have to talk about girls now, especially when we've been cooped up here without  seeing any girls for a long time now?

Just then, the doorbell rang and Junho, being the nearest, went to get it.

Junho: " Hey! What brings you here?"

Manager: "Something for Wooyoung."

He handed an envelope to Junho who gave it to Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at him quizzically before opening it. As they read it, the boys groaned in dissapointment that they weren't the ones chosen. Wooyoung on the other hand, started dancing like a madman and shouting over and over again.

Now it was the others turn to scream: "SHUUUUUT UPPPPP!!!"

Next day

A red dress flew across the room to land on Suzy's bed, already strewn with other dresses that covered the entire bed to create a mess. Suzy's cupboard on the other hand was another matter. It was clean and neat since most of the clothes had already been thrown out on her bed.

Suzy: What should I wear!!! AAARGH!! I don't want to look like an idiot

Fei just sighed and walked over to her bed and rummaged through the clothes.

As Suzy was freaking out over what to wear, a white sheet appeared in front of her face. Suzy turned to her left in shock to see Fei holding a simple white dress.

Suzy: "But that's..."

Fei: "is too plain" she finished

Fei: "Which is exactly why you should wear it. Gives you that young innocent look and that's good for a first impression."

Suzy nodded and thanked her before putting it on.

 

2pm Dorm

Wooyoung confidently picked out some causual wear and headed out, but not before some teasing.

Taecyeon: "Its got to be Taeyeon. hahahahahahahahha. There's definitely going to be a scandal after this."

Junsu: "Maybe Tiffany!! WOOFANY!!!!"

Nichkhun :"Maybe he'll get someone from 2NE1or......... Krystal!"

Junho: "NOOOOOO!! Not Krystal!!"

Wooyoung just laughed and waved goodbye.

At the park

Suzy's mind ran through a whole list of suitable candidates who would be her husband.

Infinite's Woohyun or Hoya? Super Junior? Donghae? Sungmin? Eunhyuk? Don't tell me its Shindong??!?!?! NONONONO Can't be. errrrm..... Yoseob? Maybe its Shinee!!!! Could it be Taemin?"

And the list went on and on.

Wooyoung was already there and was waiting nervously.

Man!! If its 2NE1 I'm screwed!! I don't know them well!! Ok calm down.... calm down. Maye its someone from SNSD, or F(x), maybe Kara? Rainbow? Sistar?"

Suddenly a girl turned around a corner and he gasped in shock just like the girl when she saw him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Suzy: "Wooyoung?!?!?!"

Wooyoung: "SUZY?!?!?!?!"