Extras

I Fell For My Nurse

---------

Hye Mi's Day couldn't get any more better, with her brother and his cockclocking friends added in the picture. Who else doesn't mind, that their dongsaeng came and ruined her chance, probably her only chance to be alone with the guy she has feelings for?

She now sits on the bench area with the INFNITE boys, plus her brother and his friends. With various thoughts swarmimg her mind at this second. *What was he about to say before?* She thought to herself. She lightly hit her forehead on frustration. Seeing this, Sehun approached her.

"Noona, What's wrong?" He kindly asked. "Oh, nothing much." Hye answered back.

"Oh yeah, how did you know I was here? And how did you get here last time I heard you were at Kai's house." The boys of INFINITE froze, excpet for Woohyun. If Sehun said something wrong, or anything about the cockclocking idea, they would all be dead for sure.

"Oh, that!" He nervously chuckled. "Lu-Luhan-hyung suggested that we go to the water park coz..you know...It's really hot today" He tried to cover up. "And we so happened to see Sungjong-sunbae here."

"Oh, really?" Hye Mi asked, somehow convinced in what Sehun had said previously.

 

The boys then went to separate slides and rides, having the fun off their lives. While Hye Mi on the other hand decided to go sunbathing, as she wanted to get herself a summer tan. She was lying down comfortably on one of the beach chairs, with earphones attached to her ears with music blasting out loud. Nothing can disturb her now. Or so she thought.

"Noona" She heard faint voices. "Noona" She heard the voice again.

"NOONA!" A manly voice screamed, directed at you, with that person carefully shaking her. You carefully looked up to the owner of the voice it was Sehun and his ing friends, with concerned faces. "Yes?" You tried not to sound irritated.

"Noona? Do you have a bandage? I accidentally cut my hand with I was on one of the slides." Baekhyun shyly asked. "Yes, of course. Let me get my bag" You replied.

Being the nurse you were, you secretly carried a mini First Aid kit with her to the trip, seeing as Water Parks can be dangerous at times. You quickly grabbed the kit from your bag and brought it over to where Baekhyun was.

This kid was beeing serious, he actually got cut, you would usually get a small tiny cut. But this kid had a huge cut as if Catwoman was on the slide, and cut the precious skin of this boy.

*He wasn't kidding when he said he had a cut* She looked at the poor boy's cut on his left forearm. You grabbed the bottle of betadine and placed some on a cotton ball. "This might hurt a little" You warned.

"I'm a man Noona, nothing can hurt me-OWW!" She dabbed his cut without warning. "What man?" You teased. "That's not fair Noona. At least, I'm not crying!" He said with pride in his words.

"Man, my ." You teased again. "Noona!"

After carfully bandaging his cut, he was 'as good as new'. "Thank you Noona." He beamed. "Alright, it's okay, but don't hurt yourself again alright? You guys as well" She stated and pointed to the rest of the boys. "You don't want any ugly scars, do you?"

"Neh, Umma" The all responded, and ran away, afraid in what you might do to them. She just giggled at the boys' actions. She couldn't believe that they were the little kids she met before, and still acting the way they were a few years back.

In fact, you where close to all those boys, as they are Sehun's friends. They always came to your family's house and would always cause chaos, ending up with you eventually scolding them. You would always look after them, cook them food when they where hungry. You bandaged all their wounds. But all this, made you guys closer. They were like brothers to you, and you where like the big sister.

 

 

After going on all the rides, all of the boys eventually got tired and retreated back to the spot, which they claimed before. They were all tired and hungry. And to see a sight of them like that was horrible. So you quickly grabbed all the snack from your bag and opened them all up and set them on the table. From every direction, you could see hands trying to grab any snack that they could get. Ending up with a maknae empty handed.

"Ya! Hyungs! What about me?" The maknae questioned the hungry hyungs, but ended up with no response, as their mouths were all full. You felt pity as they really paid no attention to him, being the kind-hearted person that you are. You grabbed the bag of chips in you bag, that you where secretly keeping to yourself and handed it to Sungjong.

"Here, Sungjong." You gave it to him. "Thank you Noona, and my favourite flavour too!" He hugged you.

"Yah! Sunjong! Enough skinship" Woohyun firmly said.

"How about, no!" Sungjong said and stuck out his tongue to Woohyun. Woohyun then separated you and Sungjong.

"Oooh~ seems like someone is jelly~" Sungyeol teasingly said, earning a frightening glare from Woohyun.

 

After snack time, you guys decided to change back into your normal clothes. You then went to the carnival games. You looked at all the amazing games and what prizes you could win from just sending a tower of tins tumbling down.

"Look, Yeolli, It's you!" Dongwoo pointed at a giraffe stuffed toy, busrting out laughing. "Heh-heh1! Very funny. Hyung! Look this is you!" Sungyeol said and pointed to the Monkey stuffed toy and then bursted out laughing as well.

You didn't notice but then a hand slipped into yours, it was no other than Nam Woohyun's sly hand. You looked at him, and he gave you a smile, a smile which he only showed to her. He they then walked around the various stalls. You were looking at one particular suffed toy, it was a Rilakkuma doll.

Woohyun, fortunately saw you stare at it, and lead you to that stall. It was one where you would, shoot the dart at ballons taped to the wall.

"Would this Young man like to try? I bet you are trying to win this doll for this pretty lady, aren't ya?" The ahjusshi boldy guessed, making you blush.

"Alright, thi game is easy, I'll give you 3 darts, and you have to pop at least 2 of the ballons on this wall." the ahjusshi laid out the game rules. But these rules where no match for the almighty Woohyun.

His first try, he missed, which earned him a chuckle from th Ahjusshi. But it proved the Ahjusshi wrong when Woohyun successfully pierced two ballons with his remaining darts, luck was on his side for this one. You on the other hand, stared at him at awe, you couldn't believe he just did that.

"Here you go madamoiselle." The Ahjusshi handed you the Rilakkuma doll. " Thank you" You said to the kind man.

You turned to Woohyun and said "And thank you Woohyun"

Woohyun thought of another devilish idea. "That's not enough Hye M." He smirked, and pointed to his cheeck. "Kiss me"

Your eyes widened at the thought. How could you do that? Isn't it supposed to be the guy initiating the kiss? And not the girl. Your heart started to race, it was that feeling you had again, every time you were with Woohyun, your chest would feel like this.

You went on your tippy-toes, since Woohyun was taller than you. And little by little, your lips became closer and closer to his cheek, until there was no space left. You felt as if you eccomplished the hardest Math problem you ever came across.

Woohyun on the other hand felt over the Moon as he felt the touch of you soft lips on his cheek. He then grabbed your hand again, and you guys started to walk around again.

You felt that strange feeling with the girl you saw at the store you saw earlier that day. You couldn't believe you eyes, she was walking towards you two, she was with her friends.

"Oppa?"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another update for my lovely Subbies ;D
Hehehe I have school holidays now! yay!
 
That means more me!   I mean More updates and more WooMi! :3
How is the story so far guys?
I'm trying hard! T^T