The Apology Breakfast

I Fell For My Nurse

--------

 

The next morning, Hye Mi woke up extra early so she could sneak into Woohyun's apartment and hopefuly make  a big breakfast so he could forgive her for forgetting about the 'appointment' they were supposed to have yesterday.

She literally tip toed her way through her apartment, but to her suprise her brother was sleeping on the couch wide awake. But you were way too concentrated on the whole 'apology thing' with Woohyun.

"Hey sis? What ya doing so early in the morning?" He said in with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Ummm..Uhh." I'm gonna go and get some milk coz, I checked the fridge last night and and there was errr, none left." I lied.

"Hmmm, so you are gonna go to the supermarket in your Winnie the Pooh PJ'S. And FYI sis, I drank milk last night, and I am petty sure there was still about 3/4 of milk left in the carton." He smirked once again. "Just give up, you got caught already, where are you really going?" He questioned me like the smart he was.

"Fine I give up" Knowing that my brother knows me way to well that I would never go to the convenience store to just to get milk in my PJ's

"I made a huge mistake last night, that really upset Woohyun. And I'm on my way to his Apartment right now to try and attempt to make an 'apology' breakfast." She confessed.

"Okay Good Luck with that then" He said and went back to sleep. *I swear my brother, you can't tell if he's a smart , a lazy or a dumb , or even all three of them.* She thgought

 

Hye Mi made her way to his apartment, thank god his key was still under his mat. So she quickly took the key from under the 'welcome' mat and unlocked his door.

She decided to make him pancakes and straberries shaped in hearts, shich signified her apology and how sorry she was of what happened yesterday. *I just hope that he would accept it.*

 

*Now all I have to do was go and wake him up so I could serve the delicious *ehem**ehem* I made especially for him.* She crept inside his room like a hunter hunting it's prey and her prey was Woohyun. She slowly approached her 'prey'.

"Woohyun, ireona~." She shook him once, twice, ten times and he still didn't budge from his sleeping position. Gosh, this guy can sure sleep!

"Woohyun, I know your mad at me for bailing you yesterday, I had a new patient I had to take care of. I'm really really sorry, please forgive me. To make it up, I made you breakfast." She apologized. "But if you want it you have get up!"

She still recieved no answer from what seemed like a rock. Whom I talked to but didn't respond.

"Fine, don't accept the apology I made. Don't eat the breakfast I made for you today. heck, I don't care if your late for work!" I yelled, then took a step but only to be stopped by Woohyun grabbing me to his bed for the second time, trapping me inside his arms.

"No, I forgive you" He pulled me into bed. "But you have to listen to me the whole day"

"Errrm, I don't know if I can do that. I have a new patient, and he's actually my best friend that I haven't seen the whole day."

"Fine, You have to stay with me for 5 more minutes in bed . And meet me up in my offfice at 4 o'clock, ARASSO?" He made it clear enoughht for me to flinch.

"N--Neh." She responded akwardly, followed by a very akward silence. *Damn, my heart is pounding really hard again. Calm down it's only Woohyun.*

"So whats this about you making me breakfast?" He broke the akward silence.

 

--------

 

Thanks to Woohyun, Hye Mi did not have to take the bus that morning because Woohyun had offered her a ride after breakfast. When hye Mi enetered L. Joe's Room, who is Hye Mi's current patient, she was suprised to see him already awake.

"Good Morining my B-E-A-U-TI-FUL Nurse!" L. Joe had said, cheerfuly.

"And Good Morning my CHARMING patient!" I complimented him back. Both of us ended up bursting in laughter.

----------

Hye Mi's POV

 

It was nearing 4 o'clock, I made sure that I put an alarm of that meeting on my phone with a note saying "Woohyun, appointment" on it, so hopefully I would not forget about it this time.

*Ring* *Ring* My alarm went off. It was time for the "appointment" with Woohyun that he made with me that I was actually supposed to have yesterday.

I then entered the elevator, but then I had heard somehow yell "Please stop the elevator". Being the kind person I was, I stopped the elevator. But to my suprise a woman who was taller than me and had a slim figure had walked in.

She thanked me and pressed the same floor level as me, could it be possible that she knew Woohyun. *Nah, it can't be.* I shook all thoughts from my head.

I got off the floor, went straight to the secretary's desk, but then I noticed the woman go straight in Woohyun's office. *This can't be true* The secretary let me in as well.

From the outside, I could see Woohyun and the woman exchanging hugs. This gave me this weird feeling in my chest. Then, Woohyun saw me and we exchanged glances. I couldn't take it anymore so I left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! I updated, LOLz, Oooh, who is that woman?
'Oh! I'm curious yeah~'
I'll try to update again tomorrow, if I am able to finish my Math H/W.
 
I went out with my friends today, one of my friends decided to go on a shopping spree and bought heaps and heaps of KPOP albums. But she was kind enough to but me a INFINITE pencilcase :)
I love you!
 
And welcome all new subcribers!
Let's be friends
Don't Worry I won't bite!
 
And this chappie is dedicated to my unnie!
You know who you are!